Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

  1. #41
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Fred Phelps has run for office as a Democrat 5 times

    His son was a delegate for Al Gore

    Westboro Baptists = Democrats
    The entire Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball,[42] denouncing Vice President Al Gore as a "famous fag pimp"
    Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Yeah, that's what Democrats do

    He ran in 5 primaries. Should we go dig up all the freaky idiots who ran in Republican primaries? Because there's plenty of them. Sometimes they even win...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #42
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Even those who 'detest' Westboro state that it's okay to 'disagree' with homosexuality as long as it's backed up by scripture.
    Because it is...

    In fact, recognizing that homosexuality is a sin is the correct view as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing wrong with holding your own religious morals or non-religious morals.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  3. #43
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Because it is...

    In fact, recognizing that homosexuality is a sin is the correct view as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing wrong with holding your own religious morals or non-religious morals.
    There is nothing wrong with saying that belief is wrong, and cause of a lot of societies problems.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #44
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Because it is...

    In fact, recognizing that homosexuality is a sin is the correct view as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing wrong with holding your own religious morals or non-religious morals.
    Which goes to show that you can justify any action, any bigotry or discrimination, as long as you claim it is in the name of God. It used to be slavery, now it is homophobia.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Yeah, that's what Democrats do

    He ran in 5 primaries. Should we go dig up all the freaky idiots who ran in Republican primaries? Because there's plenty of them. Sometimes they even win...
    Feel free to list them

    His son was a delegate for Al Gore

    Phelps received 31% of the vote in the Democrat Primary for senate in 1992

    He ran for Governor of Kansas as a Democrat 3 times. Phelps is a Democrat.

  6. #46
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Which goes to show that you can justify any action, any bigotry or discrimination, as long as you claim it is in the name of God. It used to be slavery, now it is homophobia.
    So you saying that so-called 'moderate' Muslims are homophobic?

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Feel free to list them

    His son was a delegate for Al Gore

    Phelps received 31% of the vote in the Democrat Primary for senate in 1992

    He ran for Governor of Kansas as a Democrat 3 times. Phelps is a Democrat.
    So which party has overwhelming supported gay rights and which party has overwhelmingly opposed them?

    Keep dancing!

  8. #48
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Feel free to list them

    His son was a delegate for Al Gore

    Phelps received 31% of the vote in the Democrat Primary for senate in 1992

    He ran for Governor of Kansas as a Democrat 3 times. Phelps is a Democrat.
    Let's go over your opinions in the past - Democrats are Communists. Communists seek to further the gay agenda. Therefore, it would stand to reason that a staunch Communist like Fred Phelps would be furthering the gay agenda. Yet, he does not.

    Therefore, either Phelps is not a Democrat, or Democrats are not Communists. Now, in which case were you wrong?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #49
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Feel free to list them

    His son was a delegate for Al Gore

    Phelps received 31% of the vote in the Democrat Primary for senate in 1992

    He ran for Governor of Kansas as a Democrat 3 times. Phelps is a Democrat.
    Go to stormfront. com. Check out all the conservatives there. That proves that conservatives are racists, anti-semites, and encourage violence towards minorities.

    Again, Bronson... see how stupid it sounds when you make dumb overgeneralizations like you do?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #50
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Westboro Baptist Got A Warm Welcome When It Protested The OKC Game

    Quote Originally Posted by hfd View Post
    So you saying that so-called 'moderate' Muslims are homophobic?
    I doubt that Aasif Mandvi is homophobic.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •