Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

  1. #21
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Like I said before, she had already made these comments about prison either in Italy or right after she came back to the US so you continue to be wrong in saying that she did not. The bottom line is that you and most of Britain have a hard on for hating Knox because Kercher was British. Good for you, but maybe you should just keep that among yourselves.
    keep that among ourseves? lol because Americans are famous for that....


    "Bottom line" is that one of our citizens is dead and most people know that Knox had a part to play that night and yet she is off making money off the back of the tradegy. Stay classy.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  2. #22
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    most people know that Knox had a part to play that night and yet she is off making money off the back of the tradegy.
    Exactly what part did she play in it?

  3. #23
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Exactly what part did she play in it?
    I dont know as I wasn't in the room but their is plenty of evidence that put her in that house the night of. I dont think she put the knife in but I certaintly think she had a key part to play in the events runnign up to her death. Her erratic behaviour in the days after would point to the fact she knew something.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  4. #24
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    keep that among ourseves? lol because Americans are famous for that....

    "Bottom line" is that one of our citizens is dead and most people know that Knox had a part to play that night and yet she is off making money off the back of the tradegy. Stay classy.
    Oh, you "know" she played a part in "that night"? LOL, right. I look forward to the untainted DNA evidence you have to support that assertion. Oh wait, there is none. That's why she was acquitted. LOL

  5. #25
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Oh, you "know" she played a part in "that night"? LOL, right. I look forward to the untainted DNA evidence you have to support that assertion. Oh wait, there is none. That's why she was acquitted. LOL
    you also have no idea in that part she played for all you know you could be defending a murderer. How to explain her erratic behaviour in the days after?
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    you also have no idea in that part she played for all you know you could be defending a murderer. How to explain her erratic behaviour in the days after?
    You said "most people know that Knox had a part to play that night". You, not I, claimed to have knowledge of Knox's supposed role in Kercher's murder. I would never be so reckless as to claim knowledge that I do not have. However, you have been that reckless so put up or shut up. Where is the DNA evidence that supports this "knowledge" you claim "most people" have? Show me. Post it.
    Last edited by ThePlayDrive; 05-01-13 at 02:35 PM. Reason: funny spelling mistake

  7. #27
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    You said "most people know that Knox had a part to play that night". You, not I, claimed to have knowledge of Knox's supposed role in Kercher's murder. I would never be so reckless as to claim knowledge that I do not have. However, you have been that reckless so put up or shut up. Where is the DNA evidence that supports this "knowledge" you claim "most people" have? Show me. Post it.
    Witnesses put her at the scene of the crime, her stories changed, she acted very odd in the days after putting her on the Polices radar, she confessed and then claimed she was tricked and accused another man who turned out to be innocent. Its all their mate and lets not forgot she was only freed due to mis-handling of evidence by the Police. You accuse me of bias but the only bias I see is from you, this believe she is automatically innocent because she's an American who was in a foreign country. Like I said I dont think she put the knife in but she is def with holding key information in regards to her involvment that night.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Witnesses put her at the scene of the crime, her stories changed, she acted very odd in the days after putting her on the Polices radar, she confessed and then claimed she was tricked and accused another man who turned out to be innocent.
    1. I requested DNA evidence as DNA evidence is the only thing besides pictures or video that would demonstrate that you KNOW she played a part in the case. You don't have it. You don't know jack.

    2. Witness testimony is notoriously unreliable. Also, only one witness not witnesses (as you said) claimed to have seen the two near the crime scene. That witness was a heroin act who contradicted himself several times on the exact night that he saw Knox and her boyfriend. Isn't it funny that you discredit Knox for contradictory stories and yet you use another person with contradictory stories as solid evidence against her? Hilarious. Also, another witness put Knox and her boyfriend in the latter's apartment on the night of the murder.

    3. Acting odd is not evidence of a crime.

    4. False confessions happen frequently. False accusations, while less frequent, still occur and given that she was alone in a country where the police were interrogating her in a foreign language without a lawyer for several hours in a room where they just happened to not have recording available makes such confessions and accusations less than meaningful.

    You ain't got ****. This hodge podge "case" you've put together illustrates one of the main reasons I'm against the death penalty. If people like you - who claim that all that adds up to "knowledge" - can serve on juries then God help the people who's lives are in your hands because you've got an ax to grind.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    1. I requested DNA evidence as DNA evidence is the only thing besides pictures or video that would demonstrate that you KNOW she played a part in the case. You don't have it. You don't know jack.

    2. Witness testimony is notoriously unreliable. Also, only one witness not witnesses (as you said) claimed to have seen the two near the crime scene. That witness was a heroin act who contradicted himself several times on the exact night that he saw Knox and her boyfriend. Isn't it funny that you discredit Knox for contradictory stories and yet you use another person with contradictory stories as solid evidence against her? Hilarious. Also, another witness put Knox and her boyfriend in the latter's apartment on the night of the murder.

    3. Acting odd is not evidence of a crime.

    4. False confessions happen frequently. False accusations, while less frequent, still occur and given that she was alone in a country where the police were interrogating her in a foreign language without a lawyer for several hours in a room where they just happened to not have recording available makes such confessions and accusations less than meaningful.

    You ain't got ****. This hodge podge "case" you've put together illustrates one of the main reasons I'm against the death penalty. If people like you - who claim that all that adds up to "knowledge" - can serve on juries then God help the people who's lives are in your hands because you've got an ax to grind.

    ok calm down big man no one is talking about the death penalty or even that she is guilty of 1st degree. You can write off the evidence as much as you want but their is plenty to link Amanada to scene of the crime which is why people still question her role and the events of that night which of course was the point I was trying to make. I agree their is reasonable doubt which is why she walks free today but that doesnt mean I have to accept her as innocent. Her interview and her book show to me what a shallow person she is and confims that she adores the media attention. She may fool people like you with comments like " I want to visit her grave and reach out to her family" but I think its cheap. Of course if she was to donate a large sum of the profits to the family or even a related charity I might think differently but of course she wont. I look forward to her guest apperances on US networks everytime an American gets arrested overseas and expect her to milk it for years to come.
    Last edited by Higgins86; 05-01-13 at 03:51 PM.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  10. #30
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: Amanda Knox's stories dont match up once again.

    Forgive me if I'm wrong, because I really might be, but she can be "put at the scene" because it was the house she lived in correct?

    Erratic behavior? A girl was murdered in her house. Wouldn't that cause some erratic behavior in a young adult?

    Again, I have not followed this case at all. So maybe I'm way wrong.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •