Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 361

Thread: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

  1. #81
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,064

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Why would they use the term Cover up? How about Local Libyan news that reported incidents that were in direct opposition to what team Obama had stated. Now who was looking to change the Story? Do you think when there are several News agencies that report the same issue to be news. That it is a Watergate Style Cover-up. How about just the basic fact.....that what they all were reporting was the truth. But that one grouping of a media outlet was only reporting with fervor that it was just Fox News leading a conspiracy because they are against Obama.

    Lets See the Asian Times, Al, Jazerra, UK News Sources, Press TV, just to name a few. All reported what the Libyans Stated. Then our News media reported on what the Libyans Stated. Yet Team Obama's White House Press and those on the left say this is just a conspiracy. Despite the flip flops by team Obama over the issue. Despite being incompetent, negligent, and flip-flopping with their own words out of their mouths.
    so legitimate global news networks are running with the theory that this is a watergate-style coverup which reaches all the way to the top? if the preponderance of the evidence shows that this is a criminal coverup, i'll be the first to return to this thread and admit that i was incorrect.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    so legitimate global news networks are running with the theory that this is a watergate-style coverup which reaches all the way to the top? if the preponderance of the evidence shows that this is a criminal coverup, i'll be the first to return to this thread and admit that i was incorrect.
    Again, how do you equate cover up for screw ups and then cover up due to Team Obama flip-flopping from what they stated out of their own mouths? How do you get cover up when no one has been brought to justice over the matter? That is not what was stated to you and you know it.

    Do you think blatant negligence and incompetency when committed.....is an offense to be held accountable for?

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    watergate, it just isn't.
    I concur.

    No one was murdered during the Watergate break ins.

  4. #84
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,064

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix
    so legitimate global news networks are running with the theory that this is a watergate-style coverup which reaches all the way to the top? if the preponderance of the evidence shows that this is a criminal coverup, i'll be the first to return to this thread and admit that i was incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Again, how do you equate cover up for screw ups and then cover up due to Team Obama flip-flopping from what they stated out of their own mouths? How do you get cover up when no one has been brought to justice over the matter? That is not what was stated to you and you know it.

    Do you think blatant negligence and incompetency when committed.....is an offense to be held accountable for?
    i'll take that as a no.

    i will concede that we should have never maintained a presence in a profoundly unstable Libya. unfortunately, interventionism has become the default. i hope to see this trend reversed during my lifetime.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Again, how do you equate cover up for screw ups and then cover up due to Team Obama flip-flopping from what they stated out of their own mouths? How do you get cover up when no one has been brought to justice over the matter? That is not what was stated to you and you know it.

    Do you think blatant negligence and incompetency when committed.....is an offense to be held accountable for?


    Alot of people view "Benghazi" as 1) A question of what was the guy thinking when he went to Tripoli in the first place, and 2) How odd to see the Right coming to the supposed aid of a known sodomite...................................

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    i'll take that as a no.

    i will concede that we should have never maintained a presence in a profoundly unstable Libya. unfortunately, interventionism has become the default. i hope to see this trend reversed during my lifetime.
    Well, I would take it as an answer that applies to a statement that does not compute nor even come into play. Especially when information and evidence has to be pulled from the White House like a Dentist pulling teeth the Old Fashioned Way. Even to get documents.

    Perhaps you should have considered those Emails that Team Obama forgot about. Which had lead to the discovery of documents, and the names of those that were all in on the communications.....huh?

    Saying we should have never been there from the get go.....while in itself may be true. This does not change up that fact about Negligence and Incompetency, nor the fact that none has been brought to justice over this matter.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Alot of people view "Benghazi" as 1) A question of what was the guy thinking when he went to Tripoli in the first place, and 2) How odd to see the Right coming to the supposed aid of a known sodomite...................................
    Now, how would the Right be coming to the Aid of a known Sodomite as you say.....by bringing up Team Obama's Negligence and Sheer Incompetency?

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    While I certainly question the motives of some on the right who won’t drop Benghazi, I am still glad they are hammering on it. And if there are firsthand witnesses who wish to testify before Congress who are being prevented by the Administration, then that should also be addressed.

    I don’t think people who want that are conspiracy theorists. That could have VERY easily been me in Benghazi so I realize I am not exactly impartial on this.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcogito View Post
    While I certainly question the motives of some on the right who won’t drop Benghazi, I am still glad they are hammering on it. And if there are firsthand witnesses who wish to testify before Congress who are being prevented by the Administration, then that should also be addressed.

    I don’t think people who want that are conspiracy theorists. That could have VERY easily been me in Benghazi so I realize I am not exactly impartial on this.


    I would say that any homosexual who accepts a job in the Middle East needs to be committed. But then that's just my opinion......................

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcogito View Post
    While I certainly question the motives of some on the right who won’t drop Benghazi, I am still glad they are hammering on it. And if there are firsthand witnesses who wish to testify before Congress who are being prevented by the Administration, then that should also be addressed.

    I don’t think people who want that are conspiracy theorists. That could have VERY easily been me in Benghazi so I realize I am not exactly impartial on this.

    Heya Sarcogito. If working for the State Dept and members of Congress ask for volunteer testimony. Can those in the Dept just volunteer to testify? Do they sign any documents concerning legal liabilities?

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •