Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 361

Thread: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, the CIA, or anyone else beyond those who did the act knew EXACTLY who was involved, we still do not have high certainty who all attacked the compounds.

    No, she did not and neither did anyone beyond those who carried out the attack.

    No, that is YOUR claim, strawman.
    Another perfect example of garbled writing, garbled thinking.

    More straw, this is your claim.

    More garbled thought and writing.

    If you had any hope of understanding words and their usage, this would be ironic....but since you don't, it is just sad.

    Your whole argument is an objection to semantics, the semantics of "terror" and "terrorism" and you can bring yourself to face this. You cannot face up to the fact that you want the President to "bring out information", which the administration did, which was not fully formed, and then you criticize him for doing so.

    It is all confused, pointless and thoughtless argument from you, and nothing will bring you understand this.
    Yes she did.....Hicks testified yesterday, he talked to Hillary at 2am. It is down for the record. Plus we have the Video Up from Panetta and General Dempsey testimony. Hillary's timeline for phones is covered. You are behind and need to look at what else is up.

    If I took you out of context.....then I was mistaken. But really you are not even close with what you are saying. You can check the other threads. The material is up with Links and Videos. As clearly you are lacking facts. But you can go and ahead and have the last word. Since you know now you can't debunk those Fact Checkers nor Obama and Hillary's own words.

  2. #292
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 12:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,003

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Lets not forget the guy who did nothing more than put a video on the internet. The govt sent a swat team to break down his door and lock him up for a year, on a parole violation, because he wasn't supposed to be using the internet. More drama which has made this story drag on.

  3. #293
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,122

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    30 pages
    293 posts
    and still no one is able to identify just what were the ...
    Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #294
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Dude, I already showed you the conflicting lines you posted, you can't bring yourself to acknowledge the errors, let alone yours.
    Every single eye witness to the events has testified in direct opposition to the stories that State and WH put out, and yet you continue to ignore them. You've got no standing.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    30 pages
    293 posts
    and still no one is able to identify just what were the ...
    Here.....you must have missed it yesterday. Plus most have moved over to those threads and the more current events.

    (1) Murdered US Ambassador Chris Stevens' second in command, Gregory Hicks, was instructed not to speak with a Congressional investigator by Sec. Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Cheryl Mills. Hicks said he'd "never" faced a similar demand at any point during his distinguished 22-year diplomatic career. When he refused to comply with this request, the State Department dispatched an attorney to act as a "minder," who insisted on sitting in on all of Hicks' discussions with members of Congress (higher quality video is available here):

    (2) When Hicks began to voice strenuous objections to the administration's inaccurate talking points with State Department higher-ups, the administration turned hostile. After being lavishly praised by the president and the Secretary of State for his performance under fire, Assistant Secretary of State Beth Jones instantly reversed course and launched into a "blistering critique" of Hicks' leadership. He was subsequently "effectively demoted." Hicks called Rice's talking points "stunning" and "embarrassing.".....snip~

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...nghazi-15.html

  6. #296
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,122

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Here.....you must have missed it yesterday. Plus most have moved over to those threads and the more current events.
    i hear you
    spent the afternoon watching faux news
    they kept leaving the hearing
    at one time insisted they would show more republican questioning ... but never returned to the live hearing
    when even faux avoided showing the hearing, it was obvious there was nothing coming out to aid the network's anti-Obama propagnda


    (1) Murdered US Ambassador Chris Stevens' second in command, Gregory Hicks, was instructed not to speak with a Congressional investigator by Sec. Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Cheryl Mills. Hicks said he'd "never" faced a similar demand at any point during his distinguished 22-year diplomatic career. When he refused to comply with this request, the State Department dispatched an attorney to act as a "minder," who insisted on sitting in on all of Hicks' discussions with members of Congress (higher quality video is available here):
    and yet not one document introduced directing hicks NOT to speak with the congressional investigation staff

    (2) When Hicks began to voice strenuous objections to the administration's inaccurate talking points with State Department higher-ups, the administration turned hostile. After being lavishly praised by the president and the Secretary of State for his performance under fire, Assistant Secretary of State Beth Jones instantly reversed course and launched into a "blistering critique" of Hicks' leadership. He was subsequently "effectively demoted." Hicks called Rice's talking points "stunning" and "embarrassing.".....snip~

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...nghazi-15.html
    and nothing in writing proving any such demotion
    be assured. if hicks was demoted, it would have been in writing

    so, what we are left with is a disgruntled employee who is unable to document anything that he is alleging against his co-workers


    hicks was 'threatened' by a state department representative sitting in on a discussion about what happened in benghazi. amazing that a 'diplomat' would be threatened by routine behavior

    y'all got as much here as you did with the birth certificate
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i hear you
    spent the afternoon watching faux news
    they kept leaving the hearing
    at one time insisted they would show more republican questioning ... but never returned to the live hearing
    when even faux avoided showing the hearing, it was obvious there was nothing coming out to aid the network's anti-Obama propagnda



    and yet not one document introduced directing hicks NOT to speak with the congressional investigation staff


    and nothing in writing proving any such demotion
    be assured. if hicks was demoted, it would have been in writing

    so, what we are left with is a disgruntled employee who is unable to document anything that he is alleging against his co-workers


    hicks was 'threatened' by a state department representative sitting in on a discussion about what happened in benghazi. amazing that a 'diplomat' would be threatened by routine behavior

    y'all got as much here as you did with the birth certificate

    But within days, Mr. Hicks said, after raising questions about the account of what had happened in Benghazi offered in television interviews by Susan E. Rice, the United Nations ambassador, he felt a distinct chill from State Department superiors. “The sense I got was that I needed to stop the line of questioning,” said Mr. Hicks, who has been a Foreign Service officer for 22 years.

    He was soon given a scathing review of his management style, he said, and was later “effectively demoted” to desk officer at headquarters, in what he believes was retaliation for speaking up.

    House Republican leaders made the hearing the day’s top priority, postponing floor votes so that the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform could continue without interruption. The Obama administration appeared focused on the testimony, with senior officials at the White House, the State Department and the Pentagon responding through the day to Republican accusations of incompetence and cover-up in campaign war room style.

    In the balance, in the view of both Democrats and Republicans, is not just the reputation of Mr. Obama but also potentially the prospects for the 2016 presidential election as well, since Mrs. Clinton, who stepped down in February, is the Democratic Party’s leading prospect. If the testimony did not fundamentally challenge the facts and timeline of the Benghazi attack and the administration’s response to it, it vividly illustrated the anxiety of top State Department officials about how the events would be publicly portrayed.

    Mr. Hicks offered an unbecoming view of political supervision and intimidation inside the Obama administration. When Representative Jason Chaffetz, Republican of Utah, visited Libya after the attack, Mr. Hicks said his bosses told him not to talk to the congressman. When he did anyway, and a State Department lawyer was excluded from one meeting because he lacked the necessary security clearance, Mr. Hicks said he received an angry phone call from Mrs. Clinton’s chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.

    “So this goes right to the person next to Secretary of State Clinton. Is that accurate?” asked Representative Jim Jordan, Republican of Ohio. Mr. Hicks responded, “Yes, sir.”

    A State Department official said Mr. Hicks had been free to talk to Mr. Chaffetz, but that department policy required a department lawyer to be present during interviews for any Congressional investigation.

    In a statement late Wednesday, a State Department spokesman, Patrick H. Ventrell, said the department had not and would not retaliate against Mr. Hicks. Mr. Ventrell noted that Mr. Hicks “testified that he decided to shorten his assignment in Libya following the attacks, due to understandable family reasons.” He said that Mr. Hicks’s current job was “a suitable temporary assignment” at the same salary, and that he had submitted his preferences for his next job.....snip~

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/us...anted=all&_r=0

    How Ridiculous.....not one document. He testified under Oath.....are you saying he is purposely committing an act of Perjury. Why is it no one believes what the NY Times says the WH spokesperson is saying about Hicks being demoted to Desk officer?

    Ventrell said Hicks testified that he decide to shorten his time in Libya? Guess you didn't pick up on that while having a way out perception of the what took place. Care to Elaborate where Hicks testified to such before his testimony yesterday? Considering he is a whistleblower? Plus had not testified anywhere else.

    BTW they will have a record of his statements under oath. So there will be one Document alleging all he said about Mills and the other.

  8. #298
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,122

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    But within days, Mr. Hicks said, after raising questions about the account of what had happened in Benghazi offered in television interviews by Susan E. Rice, the United Nations ambassador, he felt a distinct chill from State Department superiors. “The sense I got was that I needed to stop the line of questioning,” said Mr. Hicks, who has been a Foreign Service officer for 22 years.

    He was soon given a scathing review of his management style, he said, and was later “effectively demoted” to desk officer at headquarters, in what he believes was retaliation for speaking up.

    House Republican leaders made the hearing the day’s top priority, postponing floor votes so that the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform could continue without interruption. The Obama administration appeared focused on the testimony, with senior officials at the White House, the State Department and the Pentagon responding through the day to Republican accusations of incompetence and cover-up in campaign war room style.

    In the balance, in the view of both Democrats and Republicans, is not just the reputation of Mr. Obama but also potentially the prospects for the 2016 presidential election as well, since Mrs. Clinton, who stepped down in February, is the Democratic Party’s leading prospect. If the testimony did not fundamentally challenge the facts and timeline of the Benghazi attack and the administration’s response to it, it vividly illustrated the anxiety of top State Department officials about how the events would be publicly portrayed.

    Mr. Hicks offered an unbecoming view of political supervision and intimidation inside the Obama administration. When Representative Jason Chaffetz, Republican of Utah, visited Libya after the attack, Mr. Hicks said his bosses told him not to talk to the congressman. When he did anyway, and a State Department lawyer was excluded from one meeting because he lacked the necessary security clearance, Mr. Hicks said he received an angry phone call from Mrs. Clinton’s chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.

    “So this goes right to the person next to Secretary of State Clinton. Is that accurate?” asked Representative Jim Jordan, Republican of Ohio. Mr. Hicks responded, “Yes, sir.”

    A State Department official said Mr. Hicks had been free to talk to Mr. Chaffetz, but that department policy required a department lawyer to be present during interviews for any Congressional investigation.

    In a statement late Wednesday, a State Department spokesman, Patrick H. Ventrell, said the department had not and would not retaliate against Mr. Hicks. Mr. Ventrell noted that Mr. Hicks “testified that he decided to shorten his assignment in Libya following the attacks, due to understandable family reasons.” He said that Mr. Hicks’s current job was “a suitable temporary assignment” at the same salary, and that he had submitted his preferences for his next job.....snip~

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/us...anted=all&_r=0

    How Ridiculous.....not one document. He testified under Oath.....are you saying he is purposely committing an act of Perjury. Why is it no one believes what the NY Times says the WH spokesperson is saying about Hicks being demoted to Desk officer?

    Ventrell said Hicks testified that he decide to shorten his time in Libya? Guess you didn't pick up on that while having a way out perception of the what took place. Care to Elaborate where Hicks testified to such before his testimony yesterday? Considering he is a whistleblower? Plus had not testified anywhere else.

    BTW they will have a record of his statements under oath. So there will be one Document alleging all he said about Mills and the other.
    doesn't change a thing
    all we have is a disgruntled employee without ANY documentation to substantiate his allegations of wrong doing and threats

    so far, we have seen nothing inappropriate
    issa comes up empty again
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    doesn't change a thing
    all we have is a disgruntled employee without ANY documentation to substantiate his allegations of wrong doing and threats

    so far, we have seen nothing inappropriate
    issa comes up empty again

    Right and all the WH has is a staffer saying Hicks testified before.....when he hasn't done so. Don't worry about it.....eventually it will come around.

  10. #300
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yes she did.....Hicks testified yesterday, he talked to Hillary at 2am. It is down for the record. Plus we have the Video Up from Panetta and General Dempsey testimony. Hillary's timeline for phones is covered. You are behind and need to look at what else is up.
    Hicks had no absolute knowledge of who the attackers were at "2am". Your claim was that everyone knew who attacked the compound, no one beyond those who did it knew.

    If I took you out of context.....then I was mistaken. But really you are not even close with what you are saying. You can check the other threads. The material is up with Links and Videos. As clearly you are lacking facts. But you can go and ahead and have the last word. Since you know now you can't debunk those Fact Checkers nor Obama and Hillary's own words.
    You are engaging in semantic argument and you don't realize it, you ignore the fact that your sources that you quote have obvious errors, you want "all information" and when the information was incorrect, you blame the WH and Cabinet for stating information supplied by the CIA.

    Beyond this, it has zero bearing on anything, whether they called the attacks "terror" or "terrorism", it had no effect on the fact that Stevens was already dead. The semantic argument changes nothing, and now that a clearer view of the events has been formed, it still hasn't brought Stevens back to life.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •