Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 361

Thread: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

  1. #241
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Did I say it was "his fault"? No. Every Ambassador knows the dangers, especially one who had served multiple years in Libya.This is your argument, that the administration left him for dead? He was abandoned, no rescue teams were sent? You have absolutely no idea what happened.


    Again, what was he supposed to do, exactly? Should he have been on those runs in the Libyan countryside with Stevens? Should he had been there with oxygen in the compound when Stevens was trapped and the place was on fire?

    Proof of what, Batman fan?
    Oh, so you are not blaming Stevens when saying he knew this risks? I guess you are then just stating the obvious, LOL.

    What was he supposed to do? Are you kidding? Be a President, be a leader, take action, like the brave spec ops guys that went charging in, against orders. No, he did nothing. In your mind, that's all he could do.

    Funny, coming from a guy with the name "Gimmesometruth", you want anything but the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

  2. #242
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Oh, so you are not blaming Stevens when saying he knew this risks? I guess you are then just stating the obvious, LOL.
    It should be obvious, but for some it isn't, so when someone states the obvious, the response is "you are blaming him".

    What was he supposed to do? Are you kidding? Be a President, be a leader, take action, like the brave spec ops guys that went charging in, against orders. No, he did nothing. In your mind, that's all he could do.
    So you expected the POTUS to "rush in like them"...ffs...QUICK ROBIN>>>TO THE BATMOBILE!!!

    Funny, coming from a guy with the name "Gimmesometruth", you want anything but the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    If you produced ANY truths, you could test this theory....
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #243
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,067

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    This is making liberals look absolutely horrible.

    Their integrity is on trial, and they still insist on arguing that the sky isn't blue.

    This is the definition of a cover-up? A video caused this attack? Really, libs?

    Remind me to never loan you money. Pathetic.

  4. #244
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,366

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    This is making liberals look absolutely horrible.

    Their integrity is on trial, and they still insist on arguing that the sky isn't blue.

    This is the definition of a cover-up? A video caused this attack? Really, libs?

    Remind me to never loan you money. Pathetic.
    The CIA gave that cover story to try and protect their operation in Benghazi and you should know that by now. If you have a beef with the CIA say so. God knows how perfect they have been his last decade. That phony story would hardly rate in the top 10 of their dumbass ideas.

  5. #245
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    It should be obvious, but for some it isn't, so when someone states the obvious, the response is "you are blaming him".

    So you expected the POTUS to "rush in like them"...
    Gee, I didn't expect to have to spell it out to you, but it seems you are willfully getting it wrong. I know, it's a common liberal strategy. Mislead, stray away from the argument, get as far as you can from the topic (claiming that anyone would expect Obama to rush in, from Washington no less, LOL). Oh, and don't forget to devote your attention to an avatar, as that is an important part of your argument. What else? Maybe you should throw some attention at the font I'm using, that strays pretty far.

    Here's a little hint, since you had such a hard time on your own... spec ops guys have a job that they do, and the president has a different job from them that he is supposed to do. One did their job (above and beyond), the other didn't (apparently took a little nap, instead).

  6. #246
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    This is making liberals look absolutely horrible.

    Their integrity is on trial, and they still insist on arguing that the sky isn't blue.

    This is the definition of a cover-up? A video caused this attack? Really, libs?

    Remind me to never loan you money. Pathetic.
    Pathetic is that this is what the GOP considers a "cover-up". Obama and Clinton on the day following the attack call it terror from militants....but somehow something is being "covered-up".

    The GOP has tried to to make Obama the fall guy for an economy that collapsed during Bush, now they fear Clinton so much that they think this will stick to her.

    Pathetic, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #247
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    This is making liberals look absolutely horrible.

    Their integrity is on trial, and they still insist on arguing that the sky isn't blue.

    This is the definition of a cover-up? A video caused this attack? Really, libs?

    Remind me to never loan you money. Pathetic.
    Don't forget, we are still waiting for our president to say something. The guy has been utterly silent on Benghazi.

    Can the press please ask him if he still believes it was caused by a video?

    Or, does he realize that people with first hand knowledge have shown him and Hillary to be lying about Benghazi?

    She knew a lot more than she let on when she got up there and lied in front of Congress.

    But hey, what does it matter, they're dead. To paraphrase her thighness.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Don't forget, we are still waiting for our president to say something. The guy has been utterly silent on Benghazi.

    Can the press please ask him if he still believes it was caused by a video?

    Or, does he realize that people with first hand knowledge have shown him and Hillary to be lying about Benghazi?

    She knew a lot more than she let on when she got up there and lied in front of Congress.

    But hey, what does it matter, they're dead. To paraphrase her thighness.

    The Right is wasting it's time-----------They aren't going to impeach Obama and Hillary is so old she's ready to be put out to pasture, not be a potential candidate for anything........................

  9. #249
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Gee, I didn't expect to have to spell it out to you, but it seems you are willfully getting it wrong. I know, it's a common liberal strategy. Mislead, stray away from the argument, get as far as you can from the topic (claiming that anyone would expect Obama to rush in, from Washington no less, LOL). Oh, and don't forget to devote your attention to an avatar, as that is an important part of your argument. What else? Maybe you should throw some attention at the font I'm using, that strays pretty far.

    Here's a little hint, since you had such a hard time on your own... spec ops guys have a job that they do, and the president has a different job from them that he is supposed to do. One did their job (above and beyond), the other didn't (apparently took a little nap, instead).
    If you have an "argument" that the President "napped", show it. If this is relevant, that he was derelict in duty, show what you have.

    If you have nothing, then what you say about "misleading" is ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #250
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Threats Against Benghazi Whistleblowers Alleged [W:345/361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Don't forget, we are still waiting for our president to say something. The guy has been utterly silent on Benghazi.

    Can the press please ask him if he still believes it was caused by a video?

    Or, does he realize that people with first hand knowledge have shown him and Hillary to be lying about Benghazi?

    She knew a lot more than she let on when she got up there and lied in front of Congress.

    But hey, what does it matter, they're dead. To paraphrase her thighness.
    Absolute lies, topped of with misogyny.

    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •