Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 189

Thread: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
    Ok other places were attacked too.
    Exactly it was the Also the Anniversary of 911.....23 Muslims Countries Rose up and rioted our embassies, military installations, overseas schools and businesses. All started by an Sunni Egyptian Cleric who used Social Media.

    Any reason why Team Obama didn't Tell Morsi that we wanted the Sunni Cleric brought in for Questioning? He was cause of the Riot in at the Embassy in Egypt Directly.

  2. #52
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    Irrelevant. So what if Gaddafi was bombing Al Qaeda terrorists? What does that have to do with us involving ourselves in yet another Middle Eastern war with no benefit to our country?
    Libya is in North Africa, not the Middle East. Bush's administration wanted to **** all over geography for political purposes, but I'm of the belief that we shouldn't follow suit.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #53
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Thanks hell I am lucky I can remeber my way to work...
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Not ever being a pencil pusher I had to look it up.

    When signing another persons signature right below the signature you forged you add in UPPER CASE the initials of the persons name your signing for and then in lower case you type your initials.
    Respectfully,

    ROBERT R. SMITH

    RRS/jwc

    Notice the initals RRS is for the signer and jwc in lower case is the preparer.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Its good to know you can't show it's wrong.
    Not being a socialist or a radical leftist I usually ignore Media Matters. So I never went to the link.

  5. #55
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Fox news sometimes gets a few things right, Media Matters just points out all the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Not being a socialist or a radical leftist I usually ignore Media Matters. So I never went to the link.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Yeah, no big deal. one of our ambassadors gets killed.

    Hillary receives way too many emails to have a clue about that. One wonders how you get in touch with her? I guess it's Stephens fault for using email, since he would obviously know that she would never see it, as we all know now.

    I also wonder why Stephens, fearing for his security (and life), would use a method to communicate his concerns that he knew would never reach her? I mean, if it's me, I'm going above and beyond to make sure this concern is heard.

    Is that what we are to believe?

  7. #57
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    He was doing his duty. No one has ever said it is not a big deal. He sounds like he was a good man doing his duty for his cournty. damn shame fox politicized it in this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Yeah, no big deal. one of our ambassadors gets killed.

    Hillary receives way too many emails to have a clue about that. One wonders how you get in touch with her? I guess it's Stephens fault for using email, since he would obviously know that she would never see it, as we all know now.

    I also wonder why Stephens, fearing for his security (and life), would use a method to communicate his concerns that he knew would never reach her? I mean, if it's me, I'm going above and beyond to make sure this concern is heard.

    Is that what we are to believe?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Fox news sometimes gets a few things right, Media Matters just points out all the rest.
    Yeah like CNN and MSNBC gets something Right once in a Blue Moon as well. Thats why Townhall and Hot Air is around to Put Media Matters back in check with reality.

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,285

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    The only "bombshell" about Benghazi that dumb Americans are too stupid to understand is that if we didn't bomb Libya in the first place there wouldn't have been a Benghazi incident.
    But the Libya & Egypt adventures worked out so well for us ...

    sarcasm 2.jpg

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Libya is in North Africa, not the Middle East. Bush's administration wanted to **** all over geography for political purposes, but I'm of the belief that we shouldn't follow suit.
    Whatever, point stands.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •