Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 189

Thread: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    It's amusing to watch people go back and forth about who said what when where. All missing the big picture. The reason they are dead is because we bombed Libya, period. End of discussion.
    Despite that.....theres a Story that needs to be told about 2 Navy Seals that took on over 100 attackers while killing over 60 of them and while helping others to escape until they were killed.

    So for one thing. I think knowing all they did needs to be brought out.....other than Obama and Clinton muttering a few half azzed words over their Coffin.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    We had hearings on this already, Hilliary already testified before the senate and house.

    Do you think she is going to answer differently to the same question?

  3. #93
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    I do not understand what it is that detractors think they'll find in all this Benghazi stuff. Do they really expect to find evidence of the president cackling like Mr. Burns, declaring that he's refusing to send more people to the consulate in the hopes that everyone will die? Do they expect to find Clinton doing the same? Are they really so far removed from the rest of the human race that they think that a Democratic administration is composed of cartoon villains who sit around all day laughing about kicking puppies?



    Save his presidency from what? From there not being room in a budget to prioritize one embassy over others? From terrorists committing terrorism and us not having a stranglehold on every square inch of the world to stop every psycho from doing every psycho thing?
    I think there's a cover-up on Benghazi because they were engaged in some kind of deal over there, and don't want to reveal it. Probably something similar to Iran-Contra. Why else would they have a CIA office in that dump?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Despite that.....theres a Story that needs to be told about 2 Navy Seals that took on over 100 attackers while killing over 60 of them and while helping others to escape until they were killed.

    So for one thing. I think knowing all they did needs to be brought out.....other than Obama and Clinton muttering a few half azzed words over their Coffin.
    Yes, the story that needs to be told is how Benghazi used to be secure but wasn't after we intervened, which is how this situation came to be in the first place.

    The BIGGEST story here is US intervention being directly responsible for their deaths.

  5. #95
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I think there's a cover-up on Benghazi because they were engaged in some kind of deal over there, and don't want to reveal it. Probably something similar to Iran-Contra. Why else would they have a CIA office in that dump?
    now i see the "logic" of this exercise
    placing USA posts in "dumps" is an indication that we are engaged in a nefarious exercise
    come back when you actually have something - something that does not require lots of tin foil to understand
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    I'm not really sure how else to say this. It is common practice for all response to contain her signature. Just because the Republicans wrote a report saying she signed it, that doesn't mean it actually happened. You seem to be ignoring this. If you have proof that she did actually sign this then I'd be interested in seeing it. You have to prove it was a cable that she personally responded to and signed off on, because all of them are sent out with her signature, whether she saw them or not.
    Well, I certainly don't see how you read that out of a Formal Request and that you can state that Ambassador Cretz was lying! Did you think all Formal Request came across as all others? Did you think it just layed there in a stack of papers. Considering Cretz was removed and Stevens was the replacement.

    Also its. Not just a report that Republicans Wrote. Did you forget the Independent Investigation started by Hillary. Why do all the reports say the same thing about what Ambassador Cretz stated?

    Did ya notice how Hillary didn't answer the question about Stevens Personal Warning. He was talking about a Specific Cable. Was he not? I am sure once they release them to the public. Then we will have them to put out.

    So you actually think.....that Hillary never acknowledged either Ambassador due to all the mail on her desk.....Correct? Is that what you are trying to tell us. That she only sent them a paper with her signature on them. Plus one stating to proceed with reducing security. That it was some stamped signature for a Formal Request?

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    We had hearings on this already, Hilliary already testified before the senate and house.

    Do you think she is going to answer differently to the same question?
    Did ya read the link that has both testimonies?

  8. #98
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I think there's a cover-up on Benghazi because they were engaged in some kind of deal over there, and don't want to reveal it. Probably something similar to Iran-Contra. Why else would they have a CIA office in that dump?
    That has been my position pretty much all along too--some kind of false flag fiasco gone haywire.

  9. #99
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well, I certainly don't see how you read that out of a Formal Request and that you can state that Ambassador Cretz was lying! Did you think all Formal Request came across as all others? Did you think it just layed there in a stack of papers. Considering Cretz was removed and Stevens was the replacement.

    Also its. Not just a report that Republicans Wrote. Did you forget the Independent Investigation started by Hillary. Why do all the reports say the same thing about what Ambassador Cretz stated?

    Did ya notice how Hillary didn't answer the question about Stevens Personal Warning. He was talking about a Specific Cable. Was he not? I am sure once they release them to the public. Then we will have them to put out.

    So you actually think.....that Hillary never acknowledged either Ambassador due to all the mail on her desk.....Correct? Is that what you are trying to tell us. That she only sent them a paper with her signature on them. Plus one stating to proceed with reducing security. That it was some stamped signature for a Formal Request?
    I'm sorry, but my response was to what you posted. The guy sent in a formal request, and a response was sent bearing Hillary Clintons signature, just as the other 1.43 million got. I'm not saying that anybody is lying.

    A formal request is just a request. It's an official request. As all others would be. When you're dealing with 1.43 million cables a year, there's a process. By formal, that doesn't mean that the guy called Hillary Clinton and asked her for more security. He sent in some kind of form asking for additional security. That was responded to by a response bearing Hillary Clintons signature, though we have no proof it's really hers, since apparently all responses bear her signature, even though she doesn't see most of them.

    So to keep arguing that because we have a cable response with her signature we know she's lying, is a faulty argument. They have given a good reason as to why it's completely possible, and in my opinion, likely, that she never saw the request, just as she'd never personally deal with the other million or so requests they get every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi Bombshell Drops On Obama, Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    I'm sorry, but my response was to what you posted. The guy sent in a formal request, and a response was sent bearing Hillary Clintons signature, just as the other 1.43 million got. I'm not saying that anybody is lying.

    A formal request is just a request. It's an official request. As all others would be. When you're dealing with 1.43 million cables a year, there's a process. By formal, that doesn't mean that the guy called Hillary Clinton and asked her for more security. He sent in some kind of form asking for additional security. That was responded to by a response bearing Hillary Clintons signature, though we have no proof it's really hers, since apparently all responses bear her signature, even though she doesn't see most of them.

    So to keep arguing that because we have a cable response with her signature we know she's lying, is a faulty argument. They have given a good reason as to why it's completely possible, and in my opinion, likely, that she never saw the request, just as she'd never personally deal with the other million or so requests they get every year.
    I never said she lied.....although I did say she knew what the situation was like from the time Gadhafi was out-ed. There is no doubt of that. Also We know from the first attack they blew holes in the Iron gate. The gates were removed and never put back on. So proceeding with reducing security even if it is a stamp would then show for some reason. Libya just wasn't worth Hillary's Time. Or that she had no time for this Policy despite the conflict that was occurring. Which began before the Syrian Conflict.

    So not looking at if anyone is lying.....we certainly have some very damaging info with Hillarys Signature.....and like you say. Even up on a Formal Request, which you think is the same as all other Diplomatic Cables. Like those sent by Underlings and Clerks wherein Hillary's signature is forged thru a stamp. We shouldn't think there is anything else to it.....Right?

    Myself I doubt Hillary wouldn't have ever been on the phone with either Ambassador. Knowing what went down with Gadhafi and then the TNC afterwards. See I don't think Hillary is to much of paper pusher and is more direct and hands on.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •