Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103

Thread: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    That's pretty stupid, that's like saying conservatives support guns that killed the MIT cop therefore conservatives support terrorism. Gimme a break.

    Feistein and Obama have said that, I guess it is ok then

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Seriously? It's liberal terrorism because a guy who was receiving welfare went nuts and killed some people?

    I'm pretty sure welfare has existed through both conservative and liberal administrations.

    So was 9/11 a reflection of conservative terrorism?
    The crap some of you people come up with is astounding.
    You mean like gun bans because they kill people on their own, give me a ****ing break

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    why was he unknown? why are we supporting immigrants? why should we? who is silly again?
    Why he was unknown is a good question and I'm sure they are looking into that, as for why we are supporting immigrants that doesn't apply here since he was a US Citizen.

  4. #34
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Obviously, Obama planned this whole thing. And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  5. #35
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,937

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post

    You make conservatives look like idiots with comments like that.

  6. #36
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    I think it's an inconsequential factoid. Like saying he liked to wear blue socks. Fact is he received transitional help when the family first came here and he and wife received some aid for a while. They started making enough that the aid was ended.

    Somehow I don't think that's what tripped his switch.

  7. #37
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    The vast majority of republicans/conservatives believe in welfare bud as well..


  8. #38
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This means something I guess? I dunno what the hell is your point?
    well, the guy didn't strike me as someone that should be receiving benefits, to be honest. I mean, he apparently was training in boxing and MMA and traveling to russia.

  9. #39
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    interesting article

  10. #40
    Guru
    ashurbanipal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,870

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman
    Welcome to liberal terrorism!

    Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits | Boston Herald
    So, what is the connection? Do you think that the fact he received welfare sent him over the edge? Or do you think a substantial number of welfare recipients are seeking gainful employment as terrorists? Or what?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •