Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 103

Thread: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    What was the phrase Obama used about the right wing and their guns, it was an asinine statement and Feinstein is clearly trying to ban weapons that she clearly knows nothing about, we get you, shooting from the hip is ok when it is a liberal doing it.
    Lol what the hell are you smoking? The only thing I did was call out your bs rhetoric statement as just that, bs rhetoric. Maybe you should read more instead do shouting out stupid bs.

    Face it you have nothing because Obama nor Feinstein ever claimed owning a gun was supporting terrorism. You on the other hand have spouted nothing but rhetorical bs.

  2. #92
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,874
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the biased section? Because this has got to be the most biased idiotic post that I have seen to date.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Lol what the hell are you smoking? The only thing I did was call out your bs rhetoric statement as just that, bs rhetoric. Maybe you should read more instead do shouting out stupid bs.

    Face it you have nothing because Obama nor Feinstein ever claimed owning a gun was supporting terrorism. You on the other hand have spouted nothing but rhetorical bs.
    Every time you have posted to me it has been rhetoric by you. pot meet kettle

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the biased section? Because this has got to be the most biased idiotic post that I have seen to date.
    you must not be reading what you post here

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the biased section? Because this has got to be the most biased idiotic post that I have seen to date.
    The fact is that the residents of Massachusetts (including myself) helped put food on the table of these jerks, and then they turn around and try to kill us?! I don't know about you, but that really pisses me off! Ungrateful pieces of . . . . well you know.

  6. #96
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Because without it....the fertilizer would've been too expensive for him to buy at $30 for 50lbs....
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  7. #97
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,180

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    The fact is that the residents of Massachusetts (including myself) helped put food on the table of these jerks, and then they turn around and try to kill us?! I don't know about you, but that really pisses me off! Ungrateful pieces of . . . . well you know.
    They're only getting this disproportionate attention because the set off a bomb in public with cameras rolling/shooting. We give various types of welfare and assistance to millions of scuzzy people across the entire nation. People who are drug and alcohol addicts, who sexually abuse their daughters and sons and neglect them and physically abuse them for years... creating such psychopathology in their children that it basically becomes intergenerationally contagious. I am much more disturbed by the pervasiveness of child abuse than I am by the occasional radical who cowardly does something publicly violent.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Neomalthusian View Post
    They're only getting this disproportionate attention because the set off a bomb in public with cameras rolling/shooting. We give various types of welfare and assistance to millions of scuzzy people across the entire nation. People who are drug and alcohol addicts, who sexually abuse their daughters and sons and neglect them and physically abuse them for years... creating such psychopathology in their children that it basically becomes intergenerationally contagious. I am much more disturbed by the pervasiveness of child abuse than I am by the occasional radical who cowardly does something publicly violent.
    I understand that, but these guys made it their personal vendetta to "get" the people at the marathon. They killed and maimed people. People who helped put food on their table and helped them survive, get medical care, etc. It's just despicable.

  9. #99
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,874
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    you must not be reading what you post here
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    The fact is that the residents of Massachusetts (including myself) helped put food on the table of these jerks, and then they turn around and try to kill us?! I don't know about you, but that really pisses me off! Ungrateful pieces of . . . . well you know.
    My post had nothing to do with the welfare but the term "Welcome to liberal terrorism!" basically calling all liberals terrorists because a couple of **** ups took advantage of the welfare system. Its stupid and idiotic. Those two guys were F'd up pure and simple and had nothing to do with liberals, conservatives or martians. They were terrorists. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #100
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,874
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I understand that, but these guys made it their personal vendetta to "get" the people at the marathon. They killed and maimed people. People who helped put food on their table and helped them survive, get medical care, etc. It's just despicable.
    On my list of concerns regarding what happened them getting welfare is pretty far down on the list...if it even makes it to the list. Them killing people period should be far more upsetting.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •