Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case

  1. #1
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case

    JOINT BASE ELMENDORF-RICHARDSON, Alaska (AP) An Alaska-based military policeman will serve 16 years in prison and will be dishonorably discharged for selling secrets to an FBI undercover agent who he believed was a Russian government official, a panel of eight military members decided Monday.Spec. William Colton Millay, 24, pleaded guilty last month to attempted espionage and other counts.
    Military prosecutors painted him as a white supremacist who was fed up with the Army and the United States, and was willing to sell secrets to an enemy agent, even if that would cost fellow soldiers their lives.


    Read more: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case - seattlepi.com

    Now this is a real traitor...


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Read more: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case - seattlepi.com

    Now this is a real traitor... [/FONT][/COLOR]
    BULLETIN

    ARMY ENLISTED MAN ARRESTED FOR ESPIONAGE
    IN ALASKA - SPC WILLIAM MILLAY GRABBED UP BY
    CID AGENTS - MILITARY POLICEMAN MAY BE
    LINKED TO ALLEGED WIKILEAKS TRAITOR
    PFC BRADLEY MANNING
    SOURCES TELL MILITARYCORRUPTION.COM

    2011 MilitaryCorruption.com

    An Army military policeman has been arrested on a charge of espionage, sources tell MilitaryCorruption.com.

    The SPC E-4 is William Colton Millay, assigned to the 164th MP company, 793rd Military Police Bn., 2nd Engineer Brigade.

    A native of Owensboro, KY., Millay was taken into custody Oct. 28 at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska.

    The 22 year-old GI is being held without bail at the Alaska Dept. of Corrections Complex in Anchorage.

    MAY BE LINKED WITH WIKILEAKS PVT

    No details of just what secrets Millay may have disclosed are available, but sources tell MilitaryCorruption.com investigators are looking at links between the MP and PFC Bradley Manning.

    Manning (see related stories box below) is the infamous Wikileaks soldier who has been charged with revealing secret cable traffic and government documents that the feds fear could cause agents to be exposed to our enemies.

    The baby-faced, Sen. Lindsay Graham look-alike is said to be a homosexual bitter at the Army for various reasons. He has complained of harassment at his previous lockup, so has been transfered to Fort Leavenworth, Kan., where he is held under heavy guard.

    MCC reporters on the ground in Kansas were unable at press time to confirm whether or not Manning is actually in solitary at the Disciplinary Barracks or being kept incommunicado at some other location on the sprawling Army installation.

    SPC WILLIAM MILLAY

  3. #3
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    BULLETIN

    ARMY ENLISTED MAN ARRESTED FOR ESPIONAGE
    IN ALASKA - SPC WILLIAM MILLAY GRABBED UP BY
    CID AGENTS - MILITARY POLICEMAN MAY BE
    LINKED TO ALLEGED WIKILEAKS TRAITOR
    PFC BRADLEY MANNING
    SOURCES TELL MILITARYCORRUPTION.COM

    2011 MilitaryCorruption.com

    An Army military policeman has been arrested on a charge of espionage, sources tell MilitaryCorruption.com.

    The SPC E-4 is William Colton Millay, assigned to the 164th MP company, 793rd Military Police Bn., 2nd Engineer Brigade.

    A native of Owensboro, KY., Millay was taken into custody Oct. 28 at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska.

    The 22 year-old GI is being held without bail at the Alaska Dept. of Corrections Complex in Anchorage.

    MAY BE LINKED WITH WIKILEAKS PVT

    No details of just what secrets Millay may have disclosed are available, but sources tell MilitaryCorruption.com investigators are looking at links between the MP and PFC Bradley Manning.

    Manning (see related stories box below) is the infamous Wikileaks soldier who has been charged with revealing secret cable traffic and government documents that the feds fear could cause agents to be exposed to our enemies.

    The baby-faced, Sen. Lindsay Graham look-alike is said to be a homosexual bitter at the Army for various reasons. He has complained of harassment at his previous lockup, so has been transfered to Fort Leavenworth, Kan., where he is held under heavy guard.

    MCC reporters on the ground in Kansas were unable at press time to confirm whether or not Manning is actually in solitary at the Disciplinary Barracks or being kept incommunicado at some other location on the sprawling Army installation.

    SPC WILLIAM MILLAY
    So pretty much all your proof is, is that he was gay?


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So pretty much all your proof is, is that he was gay?
    Slow down, you must be reading to fast. Your not comprehending what your reading. PFC Manning is gay, no where did anyone suggest that Millay was gay.

    Are there gay white supremacist ???

  5. #5
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Alaska-based soldier gets 16 years in spy case

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post

    Are there gay white supremacist ???
    The baby-faced, Sen. Lindsay Graham look-alike is said to be a homosexual bitter at the Army for various reasons.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •