Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    If these idiots love socialism so much, they should go and stay. Funny how so many in Hollywood and elsewhere keep promoting how "good" socialism is but do so from less socialist places. If it's so good and so desirable, the Rodman and all the rest should relocate to these "great" places and demonstrate their beliefs by living in these countries.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Dennis Rodman Now An FBI Informant On North Korea.....



    (CBS) The strange tale of Dennis Rodman’s adventure to North Korea just keeps getting weirder.

    After a successful stay in the Communist country in February, where he was filming a documentary for HBO, Rodman told the Miami Herald he’s been approached by the FBI to work as an informant on North Korean activity.

    “I have been contacted by the FBI and I met with them. They wanted to know what went on and who’s really in charge in North Korea,” Rodman said.

    I’m not a total idiot,” Rodman said. “I know what Kim Jong-un is threatening to do regarding his military muscle. I hope it doesn’t happen because America will take whatever actions to protect America and our allies.”.....snip~

    Why would CBS call Rodman an FBI informant and question that fact of him working for the FBI? Why didn't CBS try and get any comments from the FBI is my question?
    Yep. He's a regular James Bond...

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    If these idiots love socialism so much, they should go and stay. Funny how so many in Hollywood and elsewhere keep promoting how "good" socialism is but do so from less socialist places. If it's so good and so desirable, the Rodman and all the rest should relocate to these "great" places and demonstrate their beliefs by living in these countries.
    Here is some video coverage of it.....plus he talking about going back there. I am sure Kim will have been watching so now will know Rodman was interviewed.

    Rodman FBI informant - Yahoo! Video Search

  4. #14
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I dont think its very similar at all. Rodman goes and then meets wit the leaders of the country and relays "diplomatic messages" back as if he is some political mastermind and uses the trip to be in the spot light. Beyonce and Jay-Z really didnt do any of that kinda just went for their honeymoon and hung out, only reason they gained attention was because its Cuba, and supposedly its "illegal" to go to Cuba.
    I think the idea of letting an elite couple circumvent existing laws that you or I would have no hopes of getting around is particularly slimy, but I agree it isn't comparable to Rodman and NK

  5. #15
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Canadians vacation there in droves.
    right, but americans are legally barred from doing so. Well, unl;ess you have lots of money and fame. Apparently we now like setting the precedent that such people are awarded special legal privileges

  6. #16
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Dennis Rodman Now An FBI Informant On North Korea.....



    (CBS) The strange tale of Dennis Rodman’s adventure to North Korea just keeps getting weirder.

    After a successful stay in the Communist country in February, where he was filming a documentary for HBO, Rodman told the Miami Herald he’s been approached by the FBI to work as an informant on North Korean activity.

    “I have been contacted by the FBI and I met with them. They wanted to know what went on and who’s really in charge in North Korea,” Rodman said.

    I’m not a total idiot,” Rodman said. “I know what Kim Jong-un is threatening to do regarding his military muscle. I hope it doesn’t happen because America will take whatever actions to protect America and our allies.”.....snip~

    Why would CBS call Rodman an FBI informant and question that fact of him working for the FBI? Why didn't CBS try and get any comments from the FBI is my question?
    because it's tabloid fodder

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    because it's tabloid fodder
    Yeah.....well I think the reporter from CBS should have at least called the FBI, at least to be given a "no comment" statement.

  8. #18
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Easy solution, don't let him come back.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm all for him going back... if he stays. Shoot, I'll even throw in $10 for a one-way ticket.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Southwest AZ
    Last Seen
    08-12-17 @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,285

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    Sending Rodman, or allowing him to go is a very bad idea. What would be worse is to let him come back.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Dennis Rodman plans return to North Korea

    If that's what it takes to prevent nuclear war...it's a small price to pay IMO.

    Thumbs up to Rodman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •