Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

  1. #41
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,529

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    What if your high school still has one prom for the white students, another for the blacks, then suddenly wakes up and discovers that it is the 21st. century?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #42
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    what if you ban white people from your party?.... are you still racist trash?... or are you just the congressional black caucus?
    That depends. Was the congressional black caucus formed specifically for the purpose of excluding white people because they were deemed inferior?

  3. #43
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    That depends. Was the congressional black caucus formed specifically for the purpose of excluding white people because they were deemed inferior?

    bzzzt..... the correct answer was.... "racist trash".


    it doesn't "depend"... according to you previous statement it' "always wrong", correct?

  4. #44
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    bzzzt..... the correct answer was.... "racist trash".


    it doesn't "depend"... according to you previous statement it' "always wrong", correct?
    You are trying to lamely create the illusion "hypocrisy" by pretending the congressional black caucus is somehow even vaguely comparable to segregated prom held by a bigoted town in Georgia. It only appeals to those grossly ignorant of history. The congressional black congress exists to discuss legislative issues with regards to the black community, segregated proms exist because a group of people in Georgia hate blacks.

  5. #45
    Guru
    Smeagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    02-19-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,147

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

    Read more @: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom | The Raw Story

    And Rand Paul wonders why his party cant get the African American vote...
    Not that it's that important, WMAZ 13 isn't an Atlanta TV station. Macon, Georgia I think. Sorry, I'm a media nerd.
    Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    You are trying to lamely create the illusion "hypocrisy" by pretending the congressional black caucus is somehow even vaguely comparable to segregated prom held by a bigoted town in Georgia. It only appeals to those grossly ignorant of history. The congressional black congress exists to discuss legislative issues with regards to the black community, segregated proms exist because a group of people in Georgia hate blacks.
    you seem to be arguing with yourself here.... it's "always wrong" or not?

  7. #47
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

    Read more @: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom | The Raw Story

    And Rand Paul wonders why his party cant get the African American vote...
    my question would be, why would the governor of a state .."give hoot in Hell" about a prom.

    it would be like obama worrying about the zoning of my property.........

  8. #48
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    you seem to be arguing with yourself here.... it's "always wrong" or not?
    I said racism is always wrong. I have clearly demonstrated why the segregated prom is racist and congressional black caucus is not.

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    I said racism is always wrong. I have clearly demonstrated why the segregated prom is racist and congressional black caucus is not.
    so racism is always wrong, but racial segregation is only sometimes wrong..... mmmmk.

  10. #50
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    so racism is always wrong, but racial segregation is only sometimes wrong..... mmmmk.
    I think that congressional black caucus sets the wrong example by having a skin color requirement for membership, precisely because it gives fodder to people like you. That doesn't mean your attempts to equate them with the racist community in Wilcox county are anything other than dishonest.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •