My ideas for solving the problem:
- Initiate a national "Broken Windows Theory" campaign; a program which worked miracles in NY.
- Remove programs which brake up households.
- Re-stigmatize pregnancy outside of marriage.
- Require homes which house someone with mental health problems to temporally disarm until the person is cleared by their doctor or leaves the home.
- Pass Federal Castle Doctrine eliminating 90% of all gun free zones, allowing anyone who can legally carry a gun a t all, to carry wherever that person has a legal right to be, such as to work, to collage, to their children's school, to a theater, or to the mall; and exempting them and the property owner from all liability if a shooting is otherwise lawful.
Ever wonder why Buddhists don't murder even-though their monasteries are full of all manor of melee weapons? Oh but we can't have religion in America, certainly not in our schools, no....and then we wonder why all kinds of crime goes up.