Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #1
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Rising conservative star Dr. Ben Carson, who has been criticized for linking gay marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, responded to critics Monday on Mark Levin's radio show.
    Carson, who is the head of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University, said he represents an existential threat to liberals. "They need to shut me up, they need to get rid of me," Carson said. "They can't find anything else to delegitimize me, so they take my words, misrepresent them and try to make it seem that I'm a bigot."
    Ben Carson: Liberals Don't Like Me Because They're 'Racist' (AUDIO) | TPM LiveWire

    Honestly, how can anyone take this man seriously? Sure there are racists on the left. Certainly more than their fair share on the right as well.

    When you make inane comments like this man has, and you put yourself out there as he has, expecting not to be criticized on one's position is rather short sighted. Playing the race card just looks shallow.

    The guy may well be educated. But he certainly looks stupid.

  2. #2
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Yeah...he IS wrong. liberals dont like him because he is a black CONSERVATIVE. When it is black liberals or just people like Lewis Farrakhan (cuz...he isnt really a black 'liberal'), the preferred liberal response is to merely eat it and swallow. But with a black conservative they are free to use derogatory racial epithets, etc.

    No...not liking Dr Carson doesnt make liberals racist. But the fact that liberals consistently ignore violent crime, death unemployment in the black community...all the while celebrating the blood orgy involving cute little pink children...THAT kinda does. Liberals dont like black people. Well...they like their votes. So...more accurately...liberals TRULY couldnt give a **** about black people beyond their token status.

  3. #3
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    I struggle to take anyone seriously who uses the word plantation when discussing political affiliation. Appearing on Levin's show isn't too great of a start either.

  4. #4
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Yeah...he IS wrong. liberals dont like him because he is a black CONSERVATIVE. When it is black liberals or just people like Lewis Farrakhan (cuz...he isnt really a black 'liberal'), the preferred liberal response is to merely eat it and swallow. But with a black conservative they are free to use derogatory racial epithets, etc.

    No...not liking Dr Carson doesnt make liberals racist. But the fact that liberals consistently ignore violent crime, death unemployment in the black community...all the while celebrating the blood orgy involving cute little pink children...THAT kinda does. Liberals dont like black people..
    Thanks for the giggles.

  5. #5
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Ben Carson: Liberals Don't Like Me Because They're 'Racist' (AUDIO) | TPM LiveWire

    Honestly, how can anyone take this man seriously? Sure there are racists on the left. Certainly more than their fair share on the right as well.

    When you make inane comments like this man has, and you put yourself out there as he has, expecting not to be criticized on one's position is rather short sighted. Playing the race card just looks shallow.

    The guy may well be educated. But he certainly looks stupid.
    Pretty much everything Dr. Carson has said, you should listen and learn from it. Let's hear what you disagree with that he said and I'll explain why you're wrong.

    The interviewer was stupid when he specifically said "white liberals". It's actually the black liberals who spew racist remarks as soon as a black person announces they're republican. Look at the lovely tweets directed towards Stacey Dash when she supported Romney.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  6. #6
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    The loons liked Dr. Carson before he came out against their issues. They even made a movie about him so they could worship him. Now, of course, they want him gone, disgraced, banished as a traitorous, lying weasel. It's a rough road for black Conservatives who stray off that Liberal plantation. They want to hang him on the fence as a warning to others.

  7. #7
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Thanks for the giggles.
    You are welcome. BTW...how many people died from gun violence in Chicago last month? Or for that matter in all of the black and latino communities across the country since Sandy Hook? What is the current unemployment rate in the black community?

    Cuz...you know...you 'care'.

  8. #8
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    I like this Ben Carson guy a lot. People, including the current president, could learn a lot from him.

  9. #9
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    Pretty much everything Dr. Carson has said, you should listen to and learn from.
    .
    Starting with his assertion that lefties are incapable of disagreeing with him on issues as opposed to his race?

    Honestly, imagine if every time you disagreed with Obama that someone played the race card?

    The man has made some pretty outrageous statements. He equated homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia.

    the conversation begins and ends there for me.

    And spare yourself the time. There is no proving those comments are right. It's the same tired BS that the right throws out there...."But, but, but you could marry your horse."

    It's nothing more than yet another right wing bible thumper trying to inflict his views on others.

  10. #10
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    Let's hear what you disagree with that he said and I'll explain why you're wrong.
    I'll take "Political correctness is threatening to destroy the country" Alex.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •