Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #51
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Reference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    White Liberals are about as racist as it gets

    The minute a black man steps off the liberal plantation he's targeted and attacked
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Reference?
    How many articles and tweets do you need me to link of lilly white liberals calling Dr. Carson an Uncle Tom and a Token?

    The knives are out on this guy. Humiliation and attempts to discredit him are in full effect by the racist left.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    No Mr. Carson, I don't hate you because you're black. I don't even hate you.

    Why I think you're a moron is because you compared homosexuality to bestiality.

    No race issue at all.
    He didn't compare homosexuality to bestiality. You're lying.

    He used the same argument the Liberal Justice of the Supreme Court Sotomayor used during Oral Arguments at the Prop 8 hearing

  4. #54
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    He didn't compare homosexuality to bestiality. You're lying.
    Irony.

    “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.”
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  5. #55
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    He didn't compare homosexuality to bestiality. You're lying.
    Irony.

    “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.”
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  6. #56
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Irony.

    “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.”
    Using two groups in the same sentence is not comparing them.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  7. #57
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,730

    Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Irony.

    “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.”
    What you quoted is not comparing homosexuals to bestiality, it says that homosexuals are a group of people and they don't get to change the definition (of marriage, I assume).

    I'm all for gay marriage, but that reference is a fail if you're saying it compares gays to bestiality.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    Never said that. You're dealing with cards pulled from your behind yet again. [...]
    Well, that is the typical right wing argument. Unable to argue the facts (or to argue on topic), they make up something then argue against it... they employ so many strawmen that the unemployment rate should be negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    [...] It's nothing more than yet another right wing bible thumper trying to inflict his views on others.
    Since I know pretty much zero about this guy, I checked his Wikipedia page and see that you are right. Explains a lot, and earns him a "nevermind... "

    As to racism and race baiting, we all know that if he was not black the hard right would not be trotting him out all over their circuit like their prize pony. I'm sure the good Dr. knows that do, but may intend to ride this horse all the way to the bank.

    Some insight on his history: Opinion: Ben Carson, admirable man with a mistaken philosophy - CNN.com

    Commentary: Dr. Ben Carson's baffling vitriol against President Obama | McClatchy

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Irony.

    “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.”
    Where did he claim homosexuality is like bestiality? You're engaging in irrational emotional reasoning. Not facts and logic.

    Audio highlights from Proposition 8 oral argument : SCOTUSblog

    From the Supreme Court oral arguments

    SOTOMAYOR: Mr. Olson, the bottom line that you're being asked -- and -- and it is one that I'm interested in the answer: If you say that marriage is a fundamental right, what State restrictions could ever exist? Meaning, what State restrictions with respect to the number of people, with respect to - that could get married -- the incest laws, the mother and child, assuming that they are the age -- I can -- I can accept that the State has probably an overbearing interest on -- on protecting a child until they're of age to marry, but what's left?
    Using your "logic", a liberal SCOTUS judge compared homosexuality to incest. Where's your outrage?

  10. #60
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Ben Carson: Liberals Don't Like Me Because They're 'Racist' (AUDIO) | TPM LiveWire

    Honestly, how can anyone take this man seriously? Sure there are racists on the left. Certainly more than their fair share on the right as well.

    When you make inane comments like this man has, and you put yourself out there as he has, expecting not to be criticized on one's position is rather short sighted. Playing the race card just looks shallow.

    The guy may well be educated. But he certainly looks stupid.
    Wow. Ben Carson offers some disparaging commentary about Obamacare and suddenly he's the left's new public enemy #1. Whod'a saw that one coming?

    He's black, he's articulate, and he tells it like it is. He scares you. Plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •