Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Results 351 to 360 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #351
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    I think the RWers really believe their own lies. more evidence that if you tell a lie often enough people believe it. I really do think RWers, really do believe black people are dumb, or, as Rush says about anyone that doesn't vote right wing, "low information voters." Did you catch the speech by Paul Rand at Howard? What a condescending douche bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    This guy doesn't even realize what he's saying. It's pretty amazing. I don't think I've seen a dumber post. I guess he actually thinks that all liberals are white, and they've put some kind of yoke around the neck of black voters, because, lord knows, they can't think for themselves. It hasn't dawned on him that most Blacks are liberals. He's got them off in some corner of society somewhere.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #352
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    Sure he could of just accidently chosen words that are exactly what is used by the religious right. A comparison condemned as homophobic everytime their used.

    I don't know him though...neither do most people so the fact beastiality and pedophilia was the first things that popped in his head when discussing same sex marriage is the only thing I have to go off of.
    Well, he didn't intentionally associate the two. He used them both in the same paragraph. That's all.

  3. #353
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I think the RWers really believe their own lies. more evidence that if you tell a lie often enough people believe it. I really do think RWers, really do believe black people are dumb, or, as Rush says about anyone that doesn't vote right wing, "low information voters." Did you catch the speech by Paul Rand at Howard? What a condescending douche bag.
    Rand Paul is a total douche. He goes to Howard University and he's going to lecture them on black history. They seem to miss the point about the politics. These guys can't understand why minorities can't identify with Republicans. The answer is really pretty simple. It isn't about Republican or Democrat. The Dems were complete A-holes on civil rights a long time ago. So what changed? They embraced Civil Rights and the conservative element left the party for good. Those Dems were southern Conservatives. You won't find a Southern Democrat today. They're all Republicans. But they're still all conservatives. So it's conservatism wearing a different tie. It's conservatism that has turned them off. The Republican Party has become southernized and they're all very proud conservatives. That won't win them black voters. It's conservatism that's the problem. Blacks and minorities aren't going to hang with people that hate them. Conservatism and racism are very tightly bound together, and blacks know that. So Rand Paul and the Republican Party is on a fools errand trying to win over minorities. They keep thinking that it's a matter of packaging. They seem to think that if they just send out the right person, the message will come through. But the problem is with the message itself. It's about the conservative policies. They all seem to think that blacks are too stupid to get it. The fact is that it's conservatives themselves that are being stupid. Blacks are way too smart for them. The Republicans have become the Stupid Party, and nobody wants to be part of the Stupid Party.

    This presents an ideological problem for the Republicans. As long as they remain captured by the extreme conservatives, they're going to shrink in influence. They're the old White Guy Party. The Demographics are against them. As long as they maintain their conservative ideology, they will continue to lose voters. The country has changed forever, and we all know that conservatives resist change. It's a losing battle that they haven't seen the logical conclusion to. They can't even imagine that maybe they're on the wrong side of history.
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  4. #354
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    Keep it up. You don't even understand what you wrote. How could I, or anybody expect you to understand what I wrote? 95% of Blacks in this country ARE liberals. Are you actually going to try and convince anybody that they don't give a **** about themselves?? Your own racial hangups are in full display right now. Engage your brain and re-read what you're saying. You're assuming that all liberals are white.
    I really dont expect anyone to understand what you wrote. As for the whole 'cares' thing...did you bother looking up LBJs quote on why he signed the civil rights legislation? Have you pondered the absolute silence from liberals despite daily bloodshed in every major city in the country?

  5. #355
    Advisor Dammitboy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Meridian, Mississippi
    Last Seen
    04-13-13 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    343

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    Rand Paul is a total douche. He goes to Howard University and he's going to lecture them on black history. They seem to miss the point about the politics. These guys can't understand why minorities can't identify with Republicans. The answer is really pretty simple. It isn't about Republican or Democrat. The Dems were complete A-holes on civil rights a long time ago. So what changed? They embraced Civil Rights and the conservative element left the party for good. Those Dems were southern Conservatives. You won't find a Southern Democrat today. They're all Republicans. But they're still all conservatives. So it's conservatism wearing a different tie. It's conservatism that has turned them off. The Republican Party has become southernized and they're all very proud conservatives. That won't win them black voters. It's conservatism that's the problem. Blacks and minorities aren't going to hang with people that hate them. Conservatism and racism are very tightly bound together, and blacks know that. So Rand Paul and the Republican Party is on a fools errand trying to win over minorities. They keep thinking that it's a matter of packaging. They seem to think that if they just send out the right person, the message will come through. But the problem is with the message itself. It's about the conservative policies. They all seem to think that blacks are too stupid to get it. The fact is that it's conservatives themselves that are being stupid. Blacks are way too smart for them. The Republicans have become the Stupid Party, and nobody wants to be part of the Stupid Party.

    This presents an ideological problem for the Republicans. As long as they remain captured by the extreme conservatives, they're going to shrink in influence. They're the old White Guy Party. The Demographics are against them. As long as they maintain their conservative ideology, they will continue to lose voters. The country has changed forever, and we all know that conservatives resist change. It's a losing battle that they haven't seen the logical conclusion to. They can't even imagine that maybe they're on the wrong side of history.
    Complete nonsense.
    Some apes are more equal...

  6. #356
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I really dont expect anyone to understand what you wrote. As for the whole 'cares' thing...did you bother looking up LBJs quote on why he signed the civil rights legislation? Have you pondered the absolute silence from liberals despite daily bloodshed in every major city in the country?
    Based on what you write, I don't expect you to understand much of anything. The others here seem to have no problem. It's just you that doesn't "get it". It's really stupid. Are you part of the Stupid Party? I thought you guys were trying to shed that image.

    As for LBJ's alleged quote, I find it strange that there is no source for it. It's repeated on a variety of right wing sites, but there is no source for any of it. Why should it be believed?

    Now, for the "Absolute silence" YOu mean like this?







    But of course that's coming from the Liberal Black wife of the Liberal Black President...neither of each would give a damn about kids being killed in their own neighborhood. Oh that's right...there are no liberal blacks. I forgot.

    Your own cynical attitude is showing. The very idea that this president is only concerned about little white kids is perverted and disgusting. Do you actually think that this man...any man with kids of his own, is so cynical to think of them as a political tool and doesn't really give a damn about kids being killed in his own neighborhood? That's a sign of your own sick mind.
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  7. #357
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dammitboy! View Post
    Complete nonsense.
    The truth hurts doesn't it. I know it's a bitter pill, but being from Meridian Mississippi you probably find it hard to accept. Blacks know you hate them. Why would they ever vote for a conservative?

    Say hello to the conservative south. It was conservative when it was Democrat. It's conservative now as Republican. The more things change, the more they stay the same. And that's why you'll never get the black vote. They know the face of conservatism.

    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  8. #358
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    Based on what you write, I don't expect you to understand much of anything. The others here seem to have no problem. It's just you that doesn't "get it". It's really stupid. Are you part of the Stupid Party? I thought you guys were trying to shed that image.

    As for LBJ's alleged quote, I find it strange that there is no source for it. It's repeated on a variety of right wing sites, but there is no source for any of it. Why should it be believed?

    Now, for the "Absolute silence" YOu mean like this?







    But of course that's coming from the Liberal Black wife of the Liberal Black President...neither of each would give a damn about kids being killed in their own neighborhood. Oh that's right...there are no liberal blacks. I forgot.

    Your own cynical attitude is showing. The very idea that this president is only concerned about little white kids is perverted and disgusting. Do you actually think that this man...any man with kids of his own, is so cynical to think of them as a political tool and doesn't really give a damn about kids being killed in his own neighborhood? That's a sign of your own sick mind.
    Absolute silence. It has been 5 months since the Sandy Hook shooting. How man dead children in inner cities? Where are the front page news stories, the caring politicians, the caring liberals on THIS site...

    Silence. And you know it. Dead pink kids...we MUST do something. Dead black and hispanic kids? Meh...pass the salt. Continued economic devastation? Say...did you see the bulls Nicks game?

    Tokens. A voting bloc. And you know it.

  9. #359
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Absolute silence. It has been 5 months since the Sandy Hook shooting. How man dead children in inner cities? Where are the front page news stories, the caring politicians, the caring liberals on THIS site...

    Silence. And you know it. Dead pink kids...we MUST do something. Dead black and hispanic kids? Meh...pass the salt. Continued economic devastation? Say...did you see the bulls Nicks game?

    Tokens. A voting bloc. And you know it.

    The lame ramblings of a racist without an argument.

    Say...did you see the bulls Nicks game?
    Of course. Bulls sweep the Knicks. And they did it with half their team.
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  10. #360
    Advisor Dammitboy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Meridian, Mississippi
    Last Seen
    04-13-13 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    343

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    The truth hurts doesn't it. I know it's a bitter pill, but being from Meridian Mississippi you probably find it hard to accept. Blacks know you hate them. Why would they ever vote for a conservative?
    Why would you assume I hate blacks?
    Some apes are more equal...

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •