Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You CANT be that stupid. I stated they are comparable sins as listed IN THE BIBLE, the criteria used by Carson and OBTW...the same criteria used by Obama to say he personally believes homosexuality and gay marriage is 'wrong'. In the same post I stated I personally don't use such criteria to determine that it is wrong. So come on...seriously...you CANT be that stupid. You have to be doing that on purpose. Right?


    Do you think homosexuality is wrong or do you have no experience of homosexuality and are just pulling "ideas" out of your "hat" ?..................

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    OK...I admit it. I was wrong about you. I apologize. I TRULY thought you were doing that on purpose. I just...just didn't know. I'm really sorry.
    Hey maybe this little performance of yours will distract attention from the fact that the bible doesn't call pedophilia a sin. You just made that up to defend Carson.

    And now you've been proved wrong.

    What's new!

    I mean, if you're going to thump the bible, at least bother to find out what's in it.

  3. #263
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Hey maybe this little performance of yours will distract attention from the fact that the bible doesn't call pedophilia a sin. You just made that up to defend Carson.

    And now you've been proved wrong.

    What's new!

    I mean, if you're going to thump the bible, at least bother to find out what's in it.
    are you trying to justify pedophilia now?



  4. #264
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,714

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Do you think homosexuality is wrong or do you have no experience of homosexuality and are just pulling "ideas" out of your "hat" ?..................
    Absolutely I believe it is wrong. But then...trying to explain to someone that is committed to the belief it is 'right' is a wasted exercise. There is no hearing for why two members of the same sex, that cant procreate, are in the highest risk category for HIV, and defy the basic concepts of species and life, and settle for sticking it somewhere, anywhere, in the name of 'love' is 'wrong'. And truly...I have no desire wasting the time and surely you have no desire to hear it so why bother asking the question in the first place? I am ALL FOR you doing whatever you want to and with whoever will let you. I would never seek to impede you, I actually hope you find happiness doing it, and wont think the lesser of you for it. In fact...there are really only two differences between my position on homosexuality and Obamas (and truth be told...more than a few democrats). 1-His is based on God while mine is based on our understanding of the human body and how genders and species function, and 2-he changed his position on marriage to pander for votes.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    are you trying to justify pedophilia now?
    Poor conservatives -- they are constantly reduced to posts like this.

    Meanwhile, back to the topic: Vance's claim that Carson was comparing sins in the bible is false. He was just making stuff up to condone Carson's ugly comments. Just as you are.

  6. #266
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Poor conservatives -- they are constantly reduced to posts like this.
    we aren't poor-that's one reason why the far wrong hate us



  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Absolutely I believe it is wrong. But then...trying to explain to someone that is committed to the belief it is 'right' is a wasted exercise. There is no hearing for why two members of the same sex, that cant procreate, are in the highest risk category for HIV, and defy the basic concepts of species and life, and settle for sticking it somewhere, anywhere, in the name of 'love' is 'wrong'. And truly...I have no desire wasting the time and surely you have no desire to hear it so why bother asking the question in the first place? I am ALL FOR you doing whatever you want to and with whoever will let you. I would never seek to impede you, I actually hope you find happiness doing it, and wont think the lesser of you for it. In fact...there are really only two differences between my position on homosexuality and Obamas (and truth be told...more than a few democrats). 1-His is based on God while man is based on our understanding of the human body and how genders and species function, and 2-he changed his position on marriage to pander for votes.
    Oh dear, the homosexuality is "unnatural" meme. What pray tell is "natural" about marriage? It's a social institution that doesn't exist in nature.

  8. #268
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,724
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Absolutely I believe it is wrong. But then...trying to explain to someone that is committed to the belief it is 'right' is a wasted exercise. There is no hearing for why two members of the same sex, that cant procreate, are in the highest risk category for HIV, and defy the basic concepts of species and life, and settle for sticking it somewhere, anywhere, in the name of 'love' is 'wrong'. And truly...I have no desire wasting the time and surely you have no desire to hear it so why bother asking the question in the first place? I am ALL FOR you doing whatever you want to and with whoever will let you. I would never seek to impede you, I actually hope you find happiness doing it, and wont think the lesser of you for it. In fact...there are really only two differences between my position on homosexuality and Obamas (and truth be told...more than a few democrats). 1-His is based on God while man is based on our understanding of the human body and how genders and species function, and 2-he changed his position on marriage to pander for votes.
    No, no... you've got it all wrong.

    Joe Biden made him do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  9. #269
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,714

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Oh dear, the homosexuality is "unnatural" meme. What pray tell is "natural" about marriage? It's a social institution that doesn't exist in nature.
    The question was asked about homosexuality, special one. If you cant follow the grown ups conversations, maybe you shouldn't try.

    Look...You, Topper...be HAPPY. I have nothing but positive thoughts towards you. I DISAGREE with you, but I completely respect your right to DO IT with whoever you want...just so long you are doing it with consent. Seriously...BE HAPPY.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    The question was asked about homosexuality, special one. If you cant follow the grown ups conversations, maybe you shouldn't try.

    Look...You, Topper...be HAPPY. I have nothing but positive thoughts towards you. I DISAGREE with you, but I completely respect your right to DO IT with whoever you want...just so long you are doing it with consent. Seriously...BE HAPPY.
    You're the one who posted about how men and women "work". Jesus, man, that's adolescent.

    You first can't get your bible thumping right. Now you can't get your sociology right. There is nothing natural or unnatural about marriage. There is nothing natural or unnatural about various sex acts. Unless you're arguing that straight couples who have anything other than vaginal sex are "unnatural".

    Bizarre.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •