Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Turtle's law-most of what you post is wrong. Two POsts in a row
    jesus, man, at least try to appear to be original.

  2. #252
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,175

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I can agree with you as you've written this. Some people, though, have extra disdain for a minority conservative. If any part of the disdain has to do with their race, wouldn't you agree that would indicate racism?
    It certainly indicates prejudice, in the idea that a person cannot think for themselves. Whether that indicates that person thinks of their race as superior....I don't know. I think you're dangerously close to racism in such wrong-headed thinking.

    As the term is used these days, it does.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #253
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    jesus, man, at least try to appear to be original.
    I post what is appropriate



  4. #254
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,706

    Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Obama isn't thumping the bible on this. You are.
    Feel free to show where I am thumping the bible. I merely pointed out where the comparisons are applicable and that it is a position the president concurs with. Personally...I find there are a lot more obvious reasons why homosexuality is wrong that have nothing to do God or the Bible. But again...that's just me. You can feel free to do whatever you want with whatever will let you.

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Feel free to show where I am thumping the bible. I merely pointed out where the comparisons are applicable and that it is a position the president concurs with. Personally...I find there are a lot more obvious reasons why homosexuality is wrong that have nothing to do God or the Bible. But again...that's just me. You can feel free to do whatever you want with whatever will let you.
    More dishonesty from conservatives. Your post #232:

    Well now hold on...they ARE comparable in that they are all defined as 'sins' specifically listed in the Bible. While you may hate THAT reality, .
    Why do I constantly have to remind tea partiers what they just posted?

  6. #256
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,706

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    More dishonesty from conservatives. Your post:



    Why do I constantly have to remind tea partiers what they just posted?
    You CANT be that stupid. I stated they are comparable sins as listed IN THE BIBLE, the criteria used by Carson and OBTW...the same criteria used by Obama to say he personally believes homosexuality and gay marriage is 'wrong'. In the same post I stated I personally don't use such criteria to determine that it is wrong. So come on...seriously...you CANT be that stupid. You have to be doing that on purpose. Right?

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    The ultimate goal of conservatism is to misuse political labels because conservatives can't make arguments on the merits of anything.
    How is this misusing political labels? Marx wrote it in plain German.

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You CANT be that stupid. I stated they are comparable sins as listed IN THE BIBLE, the criteria used by Carson and OBTW...the same criteria used by Obama to say he personally believes homosexuality and gay marriage is 'wrong'. In the same post I stated I personally don't use such criteria to determine that it is wrong. So come on...seriously...you CANT be that stupid. You have to be doing that on purpose. Right?
    You can't be that stupid to pretend that you weren't thumping the bible. Even using the word "Reality" to describe these "sins".

    BWHHAHAHHAHHAH!

    I love it when conservatives get caught in another lie.

    By the way, pedophilia doesn't appear in the bible as a sin. You can't even get that straight!

  9. #259
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    You can't be that stupid to pretend that you weren't thumping the bible. Even using the word "Reality" to describe these "sins".

    BWHHAHAHHAHHAH!

    I love it when conservatives get caught in another lie.

    By the way, pedophilia doesn't appear in the bible as a sin. You can't even get that straight!
    misery craves company?



  10. #260
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,706

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    You can't be that stupid to pretend that you weren't thumping the bible. Even using the word "Reality" to describe these "sins".

    BWHHAHAHHAHHAH!

    I love it when conservatives get caught in another lie.
    OK...I admit it. I was wrong about you. I apologize. I TRULY thought you were doing that on purpose. I just...just didn't know. I'm really sorry.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •