Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #221
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That all depends on how you look at it, or if you even know what it says. While it doesn't create ghettos, it creates a political motivations to keep ghettos in place. If black folks left their neighborhoods, because they created for themselves more financial independence, it could mean an end to the majority minority voting districts. So, there's no motivation for the politicians who benefit from these majority minority voting districts to improve the quality of life of the people living in those districts.

    It also legalizes racial gerrymandering, which is illegal under any other circumstance--as it should be.
    Gerrymandering would exist anyway. Ever notice that when they draw an overwhelmingly conservative district, they avoid the inner cities completely? I wonder why...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #222
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,586

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    My point was that they weren't synonymous. Sorry that there was some misconstruing, I imagine it almost certainly was on my part. By the way, does your name have any meaning or was it just arbitrary pressing of keys?
    You claimed that Socialism had no racist history and that's simply not true. Margaret Sanger was a Leftist and she was racist as hell. The white founders of the NAACP were socialists and racist; hence the reason they created the NAACP, because they viewed blacks as an inferior race, that need the help of white people to succeed in life...purdy much the way Leftists think, today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #223
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,586

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Gerrymandering would exist anyway. Ever notice that when they draw an overwhelmingly conservative district, they avoid the inner cities completely? I wonder why...
    It's called, "Section 5 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964".

    So, no, I don't wonder why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #224
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,586

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    I have personally never pulled a race card out of my anus, though, I would be lying if I said that I haven't pulled one out of my genital region. You're quite knowledgeable on the orifices of libertarians, and for that, I commend you. In my experience, many conservatives don't know that we libertarians also share similar bodily organs as themselves.
    Your political lean says you're a socialist. You claim to be a Libertarian. Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Marxism implies the prejudices against other races, socialism does not. Following the personal beliefs of Marx and Engels, socialism pre-dates those two individuals, and therefore is not synonymous.
    The ultimate goal of Socialism is Communism

  6. #226
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    So? That doesn't mean he did.
    Sure he could of just accidently chosen words that are exactly what is used by the religious right. A comparison condemned as homophobic everytime their used.

    I don't know him though...neither do most people so the fact beastiality and pedophilia was the first things that popped in his head when discussing same sex marriage is the only thing I have to go off of.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  7. #227
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,586

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    Sure he could of just accidently chosen words that are exactly what is used by the religious right. A comparison condemned as homophobic everytime their used.

    I don't know him though...neither do most people so the fact beastiality and pedophilia was the first things that popped in his head when discussing same sex marriage is the only thing I have to go off of.
    Obama accidentally used words that are exactly what is used by the Communist Left and you swear up and down that he mispoke. Why does Obama get a free pass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #228
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Shocking its an Obama thread now

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You ever hear it said "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything." I'm going to follow that advice here and not tell you what I think of this drivel-filled rant. Oops...

    Ironic you saying that you judge on the content of character. You look at the persons lean and group them in with everybody else.

    I can't believe I have to say this in two threads: Treating Conservatives differently from Liberals is not racism, it's partisanship. If you treat black and white Conservatives with the same disdain, that's not racism because "Conservative" is not a race.
    Calling blacks who think for themselves "Uncle Tom" "Token" "Oreo" "Sambo" ect has nothing to do politics. It's specifically targeting and attacking someone because of their race.

    That's what being judged here. Rampant racism against blacks by liberals. It's not my problem the content of their character is lacking and they are racist. Maybe you should show some integrity for once and denounce the vile racism being directed at Dr. Carson. An accomplished brain surgeon surgeon who saves people's lives. By not doing so, and repeatedly trying to rationalize and justify the racism against him, you are only showing your own racism.

  10. #230
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obama accidentally used words that are exactly what is used by the Communist Left and you swear up and down that he mispoke. Why does Obama get a free pass?
    We have 4 years of actions to judge Obama by. If anything he's too cozy with big business not some crazy radical.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •