Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #191
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,613

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    Who said Dr. Carson was a good politician due to being black?

    Tell the boys on your side to lose the "token" label they're placing on him.
    I don't think he's a politician at all, but some on the right already have him running for president.
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  2. #192
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    I don't think he's a politician at all, but some on the right already have him running for president.
    Which nobody can explain. He hasn't said anything white Conservatives haven't said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #193
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    From the article:

    "And you're attacked also, in many respects, because of your race," Levin said. "Because you're not supposed to think like this and talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?"

    "Well, you know, they're the most racist people there are," Carson said. "Because, you know, they put you in a little category, a little box, you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?"


    I agree with him. It is the same as liberals freaking out when Bill Cosby starts talking. Thinking society must take care of minorities because they do not exercise personal responsibility as a group does put minorities into the box called "Welfare Trap"

  4. #194
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    From the article:

    "And you're attacked also, in many respects, because of your race," Levin said. "Because you're not supposed to think like this and talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?"

    "Well, you know, they're the most racist people there are," Carson said. "Because, you know, they put you in a little category, a little box, you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?"


    I agree with him. It is the same as liberals freaking out when Bill Cosby starts talking. Thinking society must take care of minorities because they do not exercise personal responsibility as a group does put minorities into the box called "Welfare Trap"
    So when liberals freak out when Sarah Palin starts talking it's because they're sexist too?

    How about when conservatives freak out when Obama starts talking? Is it because they're racist?

    People who talk about the liberal "plantation" are racists. They're using a word that's deliberately racially charged because it'll get a rise out of people who think like that.

    That said, I don't see anybody freaking out about the obvious bias in the question.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #195
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,152

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    I could of swore White Liberals dislike him due to his prayer breakfast speech and his views on homosexuality.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  6. #196
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shows what you know about Socialism

    Fail
    Marxism implies the prejudices against other races, socialism does not. Following the personal beliefs of Marx and Engels, socialism pre-dates those two individuals, and therefore is not synonymous.
    Last edited by shlunka; 04-03-13 at 05:50 PM.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  7. #197
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I dont know. Different schools of thought on that. Some people believe hating others is the worst thing you can do but others believe (and I agree) that the greatest sin is apathy. They hate conservatives because they hate conservatives And Carson is to them just another conservative that happens to be black)...Conservatives oppose liberal ideology...therefore...without thought, they hate them. But blacks? They dont hate them....they just dont give a **** about them. Worse...they celebrate the failings in the black community because it means more votes. You dont have to look beyond LBJs (the father of the 'civil rights' passage) own comments as to WHY they passed the civil rights bill to understand liberals and how they view the black community.
    Liberals have an inability--inate IMO--to accept the fact that black people can think for themselves and it pisses Libbos off when black people do so.

    The thing I like to point though, is the Liberal hypocrisy: according to the Libbos, you're a racist if you oppose Obama's policies, but when Libbos oppose the ideas of a black Conservative, there's no way they can be racists. It's the typical Liberal stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #198
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Amazing this guy pulls the "race card" and conservatives go bonkers over the guy!

  9. #199
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Marxism implies the prejudices against other races, socialism does not. Following the personal beliefs of Marx and Engels, socialism pre-dates those two individuals, and therefore is not synonymous.
    What?...LOL!!! Woodrow Wilson was a Leftist and he was racist as hell. So was Theodore Roosevelt. Wilson's father was a slave owner, in fact.

    So, let's don't try to make Socialism into some sorta pure as the driven snow bull****. Socialists have the highest body count of any other political group/government in human history.
    Last edited by apdst; 04-03-13 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #200
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Amazing this guy pulls the "race card" and conservatives go bonkers over the guy!
    And when someone dares criticize The Messiah, the Libbos pull the race card out of every orafice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •