Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #151
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    Pretty much everything Dr. Carson has said, you should listen and learn from it. Let's hear what you disagree with that he said and I'll explain why you're wrong.

    The interviewer was stupid when he specifically said "white liberals". It's actually the black liberals who spew racist remarks as soon as a black person announces they're republican. Look at the lovely tweets directed towards Stacey Dash when she supported Romney.
    Yes, just like mr. Carson compared gays to child rapists and people who molest animals is perfectly normal and very acceptable. Or are you going to "explain" why most people disliking that statement are wrong?
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  2. #152
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Are you aware how racist Marx and Engels were towards blacks, jews, and hispanics?

    Are you aware how racist the founders of the eugenics movement were as well? Especially towards blacks

    I'm curious why you support a political ideology that is rooted in racism
    The eugenics point was a joke. Also, I never even referenced Marx until you placed him into the conversation. I would still consider Marx over Carson, simply due to the differing intelligence between the two. Also, I'm a socialist, not a Marxist, they aren't synonymous.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  3. #153
    Advisor Dammitboy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Meridian, Mississippi
    Last Seen
    04-13-13 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    343

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Honestly, imagine if every time you disagreed with Obama that someone played the race card?
    We don't have to imagine that...
    Some apes are more equal...

  4. #154
    Advisor Dammitboy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Meridian, Mississippi
    Last Seen
    04-13-13 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    343

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So the solution the republicans have come up with for their really bad ideas is to find uncle ruckus and pretend it is because people are racist that they disagree with his stupid comments and prejudice?
    Hello kettle, you're a racist...
    Some apes are more equal...

  5. #155
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Liberals are racist. They just take a different approach. They love minorities...specifically the ones who follow the NIMBY policy.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #156
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,724
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Yes, just like mr. Carson compared gays to child rapists and people who molest animals is perfectly normal and very acceptable. Or are you going to "explain" why most people disliking that statement are wrong?
    Let's be at least a little bit fair here.

    Mr. Carson did not "compare". He was talking about changing the definition of marriage from it's historic "man and woman". In a very insensitive and poorly thought out way, he used NAMBLA to illustrate how the definition could be changed to include children and he used beastiality to illustrate how it could be changed to include something non human. I agree it was a stupid way to illustrate a point but it doesn't quite rise to the level that you and others are making it out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  7. #157
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Let's be at least a little bit fair here.

    Mr. Carson did not "compare". He was talking about changing the definition of marriage from it's historic "man and woman". In a very insensitive and poorly thought out way, he used NAMBLA to illustrate how the definition could be changed to include children and he used beastiality to illustrate how it could be changed to include something non human. I agree it was a stupid way to illustrate a point but it doesn't quite rise to the level that you and others are making it out to be.
    Sorry, but I am going to vehemently have to disagree with you there. It may have been about changing the definition of marriage but he did compare the act of child molestation or bestiality to being gay. That is not illustrating something, that is saying that the wish of gays to be included in being able to marry is just as deviant/wicked at child molesters wanting to marry a child or people who have sex with animals that want to marry an animal.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Gays are changing it

    Why do only they get the right to change it

    They don't, the American people do. BTW I am straight and married, and I support changing the definition. So no, gays are not changing it.

  9. #159
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,724
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Sorry, but I am going to vehemently have to disagree with you there. It may have been about changing the definition of marriage but he did compare the act of child molestation or bestiality to being gay. That is not illustrating something, that is saying that the wish of gays to be included in being able to marry is just as deviant/wicked at child molesters wanting to marry a child or people who have sex with animals that want to marry an animal.
    I can honestly understand how people take it that way but what I saw was a very poorly thought out reductio ad absurdum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  10. #160
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    Pretty much everything Dr. Carson has said, you should listen and learn from it. Let's hear what you disagree with that he said and I'll explain why you're wrong.

    The interviewer was stupid when he specifically said "white liberals". It's actually the black liberals who spew racist remarks as soon as a black person announces they're republican. Look at the lovely tweets directed towards Stacey Dash when she supported Romney.
    Michael Steele is one of the most respected black republicans on both sides of the aisle. Why? Because he makes sense when he speaks even if you disagree with his politics. His color is insignificant. That is what makes a good politician, not his color.
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •