Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    people are free to criticize what he said... I did... it's not racist to criticize what he said.

    did that adequately address your strawman?
    yeah, it is called prejudice, and that is exactly what he was. Yes, black people can easily be prejudiced and racist, even against their own people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I think I will dismiss your notion that he's being used by anyone...
    Yes, because it is inconvenient to have an argument you cannot address because you know it is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I think Ben Carson is highly intelligent and free to determine his own political affiliation without the aid of racist liberals think themselves so superior to him that they know what is best for him.... y'all don't have standing to declare what is best for him, only he does.... no amount of impugning his character because of his skin color is going to change that.
    gee, now if only you could do the same for obama that would be great.

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    better educated i would guess, but still pretty much the same.
    Better educated "you guess" and you compare him to a cartoon character?

    You're on a racist roll tonight aren't you

    Seriously. Shame on you.

  3. #143
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    yeah, it is called prejudice, and that is exactly what he was. Yes, black people can easily be prejudiced and racist, even against their own people.
    I don't know what it is... i just know he said something offensive and i have criticized it ... i'd be wary of labeling him anything based on one statement.


    Yes, because it is inconvenient to have an argument you cannot address because you know it is true.
    no, i don't know it to be true....unlike you, I actually allow people of any color to hold any political lean or affiliation they want... it's their business, not mine.


    gee, now if only you could do the same for obama that would be great
    done and done.. I don't impugn Obama's character over anything having to do with his skin color...
    I can't stand Obama's politics or his political affiliation.... his skin color, however, is irrelevant.
    you liberal racists should learn from me... but that would mean having to drop the racism and focus on character and content, and we both know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Better educated "you guess" and you compare him to a cartoon character?

    You're on a racist roll tonight aren't you

    Seriously. Shame on you.
    Nope, still not working, but it is good to see you keep up your manipulation even in the face of overwhelming failure. If you cannot win, just enjoy losing.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I don't know what it is... i just know he said something offensive and i have criticized it ... i'd be wary of labeling him anything based on one statement.
    Hey, I don't have to make excuses for him so i am all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    no, i don't know it to be true....unlike you, I actually allow people of any color to hold any political lean or affiliation they want... it's their business, not mine.
    They can take whatever position they are paid to, but that doesn't make them right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    done and done.. I don't impugn Obama's character over anything having to do with his skin color...
    I can't stand Obama's politics or his political affiliation.... his skin color, however, is irrelevant.
    you liberal racists should learn from me... but that would mean having to drop the racism and focus on character and content, and we both know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
    keep on going with the fail, don't ever let it stop you. If your bad ideas don't work you can always say them louder. Why ever change? That is unless you want to actually fix the message, but you don't let things like that stop you. It is unfortunate for you that your party seems to have a few members who actually want to win an election and will sacrifice your hate for their jobs.

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Nope, still not working, but it is good to see you keep up your manipulation even in the face of overwhelming failure. If you cannot win, just enjoy losing.
    Take your white hood off

    Shame on you

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Hey, I don't have to make excuses for him so i am all good.
    you are far from good...bigots are rarely good.


    They can take whatever position they are paid to, but that doesn't make them right.
    how much are you paid to hold you political beliefs?... why do you assume people are paid to hold their political beliefs?

    keep on going with the fail, don't ever let it stop you. If your bad ideas don't work you can always say them louder. Why ever change? That is unless you want to actually fix the message, but you don't let things like that stop you. It is unfortunate for you that your party seems to have a few members who actually want to win an election and will sacrifice your hate for their jobs.
    umm, my message is ... "don't be a racist"... that you see that as a fail is rather telling.

    what party do i belong to again?.. that's right .. the Libertarian party... where the real liberals are.
    my hate?...what hate are you talking about?

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Take your white hood off

    Shame on you
    Shows what you know, i wear a pink one.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    you are far from good...bigots are rarely good.
    maybe i should have chosen rarity as my avatar then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    how much are you paid to hold you political beliefs?... why do you assume people are paid to hold their political beliefs?
    He is because he has entered the realm of politics. So yes he is paid for his political position. Think these claims through to the end. You will avoid mistakes like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    umm, my message is ... "don't be a racist"... that you see that as a fail is rather telling.
    yes, ignore the paid for spokesman and his stupid ideas because it would be racist to object to what a black man says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    what party do i belong to again?.. that's right .. the Libertarian party... where the real liberals are.
    my hate?...what hate are you talking about?
    yeah, just because you claim to be a libertarian doesn't mean you are one. I think you would be a LINO. This is not the first time the right has jumped ship on their party and taken over another to avoid the stench of their own BS. You do realize you would have been a democrat way back in the 1950s. You can keep changing the name, but the message remains the same.

  10. #150
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Just like Palin? Skeerd, I hope you guys dont start saying that again, it is only funny the first couple times.
    Big difference, this guy really is 10x smarter than Obama, he's conservative and he's BLACK. It's not funny.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •