Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Gays aren't changing the definition of marriage. The American people are.
    Gays are changing it

    Why do only they get the right to change it

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So the solution the rpublicans have come up with for their really bad ideas is to find uncle ruckus and pretend it is because people are racist that they disagree with his stupid comments and prejudice? Republicons are aware that just because it comes out of the mouth of a black person doesn't make it true in the liberal mind, and that the very idea it should is overwhelmingly racist, right?

    To the republicons, it is OK to dislike stupid ideas no matter who they come from, or what color they are. It is OK to be prejudiced against stupid. It is OK to brush aside stupid ideas, we do not have to put every idea in place just because we don't want to seem racist. Stop trying to use the fear of racism and the idea of tolerance to promote really fail ideas. But at least you are trying to make the 5 idiots in the democrat party who think every black person needs to be taken seriously or else you are a racist food for thought not seen since herman cain's presidential run. No really, he is a doctor so he must be right, despite the reality that republicons hate the liberal educated elite today for some reason. You cannot even stick to your own rhetoric.
    You are a racist

  2. #132
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Gays are changing it

    Why do only they get the right to change it
    Americans are changing it
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Americans are changing it
    Prop 8 PASSED with majority support of both blacks and latinos

    Americans aren't changing it. Gays are using the courts to change it.

  4. #134
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Prop 8 PASSED with majority support of both blacks and latinos

    Americans aren't changing it. Gays are using the courts to change it.
    Americans are changing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #135
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So the solution the rpublicans have come up with for their really bad ideas is to find uncle ruckus and pretend it is because people are racist that they disagree with his stupid comments and prejudice? Republicons are aware that just because it comes out of the mouth of a black person doesn't make it true in the liberal mind, and that the very idea it should is overwhelmingly racist, right?

    To the republicons, it is OK to dislike stupid ideas no matter who they come from, or what color they are. It is OK to be prejudiced against stupid. It is OK to brush aside stupid ideas, we do not have to put every idea in place just because we don't want to seem racist. Stop trying to use the fear of racism and the idea of tolerance to promote really fail ideas. But at least you are trying to make the 5 idiots in the democrat party who think every black person needs to be taken seriously or else you are a racist food for thought not seen since herman cain's presidential run. No really, he is a doctor so he must be right, despite the reality that republicons hate the liberal educated elite today for some reason. You cannot even stick to your own rhetoric.
    seems rather silly to blame Republicans for the racism some liberals espouse towards minority conservatives.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Americans are changing it.
    Yea ok Goebbels

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    seems rather silly to blame Republicans for the racism some liberals espouse towards minority conservatives.
    It seems rather silly to use racism to try to make it impossible to complain about racism, but that doesn't stop the reps from trying to use this guy like that. Look, a black guy said something so you can't complain or else you are racist. Seriously, did you really think people were going to buy that one? To think all they needed to do to keep black slaves was to get a slave to say black people should be slaves and all of a sudden it isn't racist anymore, but it is racist to say the black slave was wrong. I would call that a logic train wreck, but it is more of a deliberate attempt to justify their racism by pretending it is the liberals who are the racists. It is sort of like the klan defending segregation by saying it makes life more enjoyable for black people because they don't have to be around a bunch of racist assholes.

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    It seems rather silly to use racism to try to make it impossible to complain about racism, but that doesn't stop the reps from trying to use this guy like that. Look, a black guy said something so you can't complain or else you are racist. Seriously, did you really think people were going to buy that one? To think all they needed to do to keep black slaves was to get a slave to say black people should be slaves and all of a sudden it isn't racist anymore, but it is racist to say the black slave was wrong. I would call that a logic train wreck, but it is more of a deliberate attempt to justify their racism by pretending it is the liberals who are the racists. It is sort of like the klan defending segregation by saying it makes life more enjoyable for black people because they don't have to be around a bunch of racist assholes.
    You compared an accomplished black brain surgeon to this guy



    You're only proving Dr. Carson right with your blatant racism

  9. #139
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    It seems rather silly to use racism to try to make it impossible to complain about racism, but that doesn't stop the reps from trying to use this guy like that. Look, a black guy said something so you can't complain or else you are racist. Seriously, did you really think people were going to buy that one? To think all they needed to do to keep black slaves was to get a slave to say black people should be slaves and all of a sudden it isn't racist anymore, but it is racist to say the black slave was wrong. I would call that a logic train wreck, but it is more of a deliberate attempt to justify their racism by pretending it is the liberals who are the racists. It is sort of like the klan defending segregation by saying it makes life more enjoyable for black people because they don't have to be around a bunch of racist assholes.
    people are free to criticize what he said... I did... it's not racist to criticize what he said.

    did that adequately address your strawman?

    I think I will dismiss your notion that he's being used by anyone... I think Ben Carson is highly intelligent and free to determine his own political affiliation without the aid of racist liberals think themselves so superior to him that they know what is best for him.... y'all don't have standing to declare what is best for him, only he does.... no amount of impugning his character because of his skin color is going to change that.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You compared an accomplished black brain surgeon to this guy



    You're only proving Dr. Carson right with your blatant racism
    better educated i would guess, but still pretty much the same.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •