Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #121
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    Why don't you answer the following question as today's pop quiz question in English? If I say "Your arm and leg are attached to your body." then does that mean your head isn't?
    Why don't you answer the following question; "What is the difference between the law and biology?"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #122
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Is marriage a civil right?

    If gays get the special right to change the definition of marriage, then why can't other sexual interest groups have the same right?
    Gays aren't changing the definition of marriage. The American people are.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And that's why he's a moron when it comes to politics

    The truth is, we are getting to change the definition.

    It's happened in several states, and it will continue to change
    Go ahead. Doesn't affect me one bit.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Gays aren't changing the definition of marriage. The American people are.
    And I certainly hope the buck stops at SSM. My fear isn't of gays and lesbians being able to marry; its of the slippery slope that I worry could come after it.

    I'll admit I am slightly skeptical about SSM, not because I am personally opposed to it, but as a college student I am constantly exposed to some of the most "culturally sensitive" (read: pretentious dip****s) the world has ever seen. I got told by a post-grad student professor last semester that I was being "cis-centric and transphobic" because I pointed out that sex is a dichotomy marked by the presence or absence of a Y chromosome. I cannot recall ever being so stupefied in my life.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    So the solution the rpublicans have come up with for their really bad ideas is to find uncle ruckus and pretend it is because people are racist that they disagree with his stupid comments and prejudice? Republicons are aware that just because it comes out of the mouth of a black person doesn't make it true in the liberal mind, and that the very idea it should is overwhelmingly racist, right?

    To the republicons, it is OK to dislike stupid ideas no matter who they come from, or what color they are. It is OK to be prejudiced against stupid. It is OK to brush aside stupid ideas, we do not have to put every idea in place just because we don't want to seem racist. Stop trying to use the fear of racism and the idea of tolerance to promote really fail ideas. But at least you are trying to make the 5 idiots in the democrat party who think every black person needs to be taken seriously or else you are a racist food for thought not seen since herman cain's presidential run. No really, he is a doctor so he must be right, despite the reality that republicons hate the liberal educated elite today for some reason. You cannot even stick to your own rhetoric.

  6. #126
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    And I certainly hope the buck stops at SSM. My fear isn't of gays and lesbians being able to marry; its of the slippery slope that I worry could come after it.

    I'll admit I am slightly skeptical about SSM, not because I am personally opposed to it, but as a college student I am constantly exposed to some of the most "culturally sensitive" (read: pretentious dip****s) the world has ever seen. I got told by a post-grad student professor last semester that I was being "cis-centric and transphobic" because I pointed out that sex is a dichotomy marked by the presence or absence of a Y chromosome. I cannot recall ever being so stupefied in my life.
    So how do XXY and XXY chromosomes fit in to that "dichotomy"?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #127
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,960
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Personally, it hurt me to see Ben Carson's views on homosexuality as I read his autobiography and the man is extremely intelligent, however, I disagree with him on his views about homosexuality.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Rev. Joseph Kyles, pastor of The Promise Church of Chicago, said the idea of gay marriage is a moral issue, not a civil rights issue. “There is no way you can tell me that people in Mississippi who were chased down by dogs, who were sprayed with fire hoses, who were hung from trees, have the same passion for two men to be married, or two women. You cannot tell me that." Rev Leon Miller said he loves sinners but hates sin; loves gays but totally opposes gay marriage. “That is abomination before God. Another thing to realize is that we think about, as reading the word of God, Sodom and Gomorrah. We don’t want a Sodom and Gomorrah. God is going to get sick of this.”

    Did you hear all of this? Do you know when it was said?

    Of course not. Dont be silly.
    It was said here for those who are interested. (State Senator: Ministers’ Vow Of Backlash For Gay Marriage Vote An ‘Empty Threat’ « CBS Chicago)

    Now I disagree with the pastor on his views regarding homosexuality, however I do agree that you cannot compare the cases of the black civil rights movement and the fight for SSM. They are completely and utterly different as black people were fighting for the most basic of rights, we were fighting for the right to be recognized as human beings.


    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You are welcome. BTW...how many people died from gun violence in Chicago last month? Or for that matter in all of the black and latino communities across the country since Sandy Hook? What is the current unemployment rate in the black community?

    Cuz...you know...you 'care'.


    I think that when it comes to party politics, neither party really cares about black people beyond being a voting block and really you could say that neither party cares about the country as look how the politicians have screwed us over while helping out their corporate donors and weakening the country as a whole.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    So how do XXY and XXY chromosomes fit in to that "dichotomy"?

    I think you meant XXY and XYY. They are genetic mutations, but both are male. Hence "presence" of a Y chromosome.

  9. #129
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I think you meant XXY and XYY. They are genetic mutations, but both are male. Hence "presence" of a Y chromosome.
    Yes, I meant XYY

    And how do these fit into that dichotomy?

    Intersex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, I meant XYY

    And how do these fit into that dichotomy?

    Intersex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Perfectly, actually. Did you even read the article?

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •