Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    His choice of word must have been a complete accident.
    I never said it was a complete accident. What I am saying was, he was arguing something different then what you are attempting to attribute to him. He was arguing against changing the definition of marriage. Now this is the same guy who said outright that believing in evolution means one does not have a moral code (which is laughable). But my point is I may disagree with him but I think the man would own up to his position if that is what he meant to say.

  2. #112
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I never said it was a complete accident. What I am saying was, he was arguing something different then what you are attempting to attribute to him. He was arguing against changing the definition of marriage. Now this is the same guy who said outright that believing in evolution means one does not have a moral code (which is laughable). But my point is I may disagree with him but I think the man would own up to his position if that is what he meant to say.
    The point is that he was listing groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage. The liberals, as usual, act like all offended as if Dr. Carson was comparing a homo getting a human dick or a horse dick up the ***.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  3. #113
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    The point is that he was listing groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage. The liberals, as usual, act like all offended as if Dr. Carson was comparing a homo getting a human dick or a horse dick up the ***.
    So those are the only groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage.

    So I guess all the other groups should be able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    The point is that he was listing groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage. The liberals, as usual, act like all offended as if Dr. Carson was comparing a homo getting a human dick or a horse dick up the ***.
    Hypersensitivity is the WMD for quelling dissent and controlling the conversation.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    So those are the only groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage.

    So I guess all the other groups should be able to.
    No, he was just listing a few before saying "it doesn't matter who you are, you don't get to change the definition."

  6. #116
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    No, he was just listing a few before saying "it doesn't matter who you are, you don't get to change the definition."
    And that's why he's a moron when it comes to politics

    The truth is, we are getting to change the definition.

    It's happened in several states, and it will continue to change
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Would still be a better alternative to Ben Carson, hell, even eugenics would be.
    Are you aware how racist Marx and Engels were towards blacks, jews, and hispanics?

    Are you aware how racist the founders of the eugenics movement were as well? Especially towards blacks

    I'm curious why you support a political ideology that is rooted in racism

  8. #118
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    The point is that he was listing groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage. The liberals, as usual, act like all offended as if Dr. Carson was comparing a homo getting a human dick or a horse dick up the ***.
    It's the same old, same old.

    Liberals don't give a **** AT ALL that he said what he said. They only care as much as they can use it to bash him with. They are constantly looking for imperfections that they can use against conservatives to attack them personally when they have no logical argument to dispute their ideas. It's their playbook and they play it well. Conservatives have a habit of not doing themselves any favors, also. They say some pretty stupid **** sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  9. #119
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    So those are the only groups who shouldn't be able to change the meaning of marriage.

    So I guess all the other groups should be able to.
    Why don't you answer the following question as today's pop quiz question in English? If I say "Your arm and leg are attached to your body." then does that mean your head isn't?
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And that's why he's a moron when it comes to politics

    The truth is, we are getting to change the definition.

    It's happened in several states, and it will continue to change
    Is marriage a civil right?

    If gays get the special right to change the definition of marriage, then why can't other sexual interest groups have the same right?

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •