Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #101
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    I'm not sure how anybody could like Ben Carson....his pseudo-morals belong in the 17th century.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  2. #102
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Or a purpose.
    Definitely a purpose. That's where you come in.

  3. #103
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I think you're forgetting the context of the comparison and his main point, that he doesn't think that anyone has the right to change the definition of marriage. I think his other examples were poor, but it would've made no difference if he said whether it be "homosexuals, polygamists, polyamorists, or what have you." His point was he doesn't think anyone should change the definition of marriage, regardless, including homosexuals. I may disagree with him over that point, but let's not twist it into something else.
    His choice of word must have been a complete accident.

  4. #104
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Sort of how your liberal Congressmen and women have been playing you all along?
    Anyone stupid enough to defend a brilliant man for his intentional choice of words, as if somehow they were accidental, is getting played. You got played.

  5. #105
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Oh here we go again. Please, run him for POTUS. Please. And while you're at it, why not put Sarah on the ticket. I'm shaking in my boots here.

    You righties are like the Black Knight. (no pun here)
    I doubt Dr. Carson has any desire to run for POTUS. He said what he had to say about Obamacare and it caused people like you to spin off into a tizzy. We shall find out very soon if he was correct. If he is(and I believe he is) Obamacare is going to be the albatross around the neck of the Democrats for a generation.

    Then you just might get your wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    I'm not sure how anybody could like Ben Carson....his pseudo-morals belong in the 17th century.
    Yea what the world needs are the morals of Karl Marx or something

    What could possibly go wrong?

  7. #107
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Vance, you really are getting weak. Your argument is vapid. But hey, not at all surprising since you don't even have the stones to admit you're a righty.
    And yet...you never do address those problems. Nor SHOULD you. Truly. its NOT like you care and I can at least respect the fact you arent making some weak ass attempt NOW to pretend you do.

  8. #108
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Sort of how your liberal Congressmen and women have been playing you all along?
    Sort of, if you leave off the bigotry
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #109
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Yea what the world needs are the morals of Karl Marx or something

    What could possibly go wrong?
    Would still be a better alternative to Ben Carson, hell, even eugenics would be.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Anyone stupid enough to defend a brilliant man for his intentional choice of words, as if somehow they were accidental, is getting played. You got played.
    If life has taught me anything, its not to be worried about what people say, but rather what they don't say. I have yet to see Carson say anything other then what is on his mind, and for that I cannot fault him. If he meant to directly compare homosexuals to NAMBLA, then I'm sure he would've owned up to it.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •