Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 360

Thread: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I guess that would explain your racism as it appears you claim you are very liberal.
    Nah I'm merely leading by example and showing lilly white racist liberals like you that it's ok for Black people to have views that differ from your own

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Ummm yes he did. Try reading the OP
    Nope

    You're engaging in emotional reasoning and racism. Shame on you.

  2. #92
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    The man was world renowned and well respected...
    You left off Bible Thumper. Once you cross the line into politics and begin to assume it's ok to inflict your religious views on others, you are open to criticism. He's reaping what he has sown.

  3. #93
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Irony.

    “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Ummm yes he did. Try reading the OP
    If you think this sentence is a comparison then you need to work on your reading comprehension.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  4. #94
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    True, but that is not what Carson did.

    He equivocated them by claiming they held the same goal, "Changing the definition of marriage". By doing so, he lumped them together despite the only thing they have in common is their regards to sexuality.

    Now, I'll concede that he may not have meant that.
    The man is clearly very intelligent. He obviously knew precisely what he was saying.

  5. #95
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    If you think this sentence is a comparison then you need to work on your reading comprehension.
    If you don't, then you aren't as smart as you think you I am.

  6. #96
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    The man is clearly very intelligent. He obviously knew precisely what he was saying.
    And you're clearly not, because you don't understand what he was saying.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  7. #97
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I even saved you a click so you didn't have to strain yourself.
    Underwhelming. Thanks.

  8. #98
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    And you're clearly not, because you don't understand what he was saying.
    I am smart enough to realize he's playing your ass. Hook, line and sinker.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Meanwhile Carson compared gays to pedophiles and pretended he was defending marriage. Then he pretending he didn't make the comparison. Then you did too.

    Oh the disingenuous arguments of conservatives.
    I think you're forgetting the context of the comparison and his main point, that he doesn't think that anyone has the right to change the definition of marriage. I think his other examples were poor, but it would've made no difference if he said whether it be "homosexuals, polygamists, polyamorists, or what have you." His point was he doesn't think anyone should change the definition of marriage, regardless, including homosexuals. I may disagree with him over that point, but let's not twist it into something else.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ben Carson: Liberals Don’t Like Me Because They’re ‘Racist’ (AUDIO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I am smart enough to realize he's playing your ass. Hook, line and sinker.
    Sort of how your liberal Congressmen and women have been playing you all along?

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •