Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

  1. #31
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,722

    California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    A recent study has shown that 75% of lesbians are overweight and drink heavily. On the other hand gay men seem to be more fit than the community at large. So if what you are saying is true gay men don't eat there anyway. I'm going to agree with Maggie here, it looks like a nice gesture on the part of Chik FilA. Maybe those chicken sandwiches are better for those hung over fat girls than eating other women.
    Funny post, but no, what I meant is that Chick Fil A is junk food and I can't believe anyone would voluntarily eat there. I guess it would be ok food in a hostage situation if you had a gun to your head, but even that is stretching it.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post


    Quod erat demonstrandum.

    And if my point wasn't strong enough as it was, here we have an example of a libaral bigot who is claiming the authority to judge which bigotry is OK, and which is not.
    here we have a person avoiding making any counter argument and pretending he is a victim. Ok, if you want to be, but remember in that case you are my victim and i expect you to keep on complaining about my horrible treatment of you and your types because it totally boosts my ego to know how uber powerful I am that my words are doing so much harm to you.

    Now don't come back and tell me i am not that powerful because it will only ruin your argument that i am victimizing you. I am either that powerful and strong or you are overdramatizing this for the sake of sympathy which is not an actual argument.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Funny post, but no, what I meant is that Chick Fil A is junk food and I can't believe anyone would voluntarily eat there. I guess it would be ok food in a hostage situation if you had a gun to your head, but even that is stretching it.
    Just hope it doesn't happen on sunday because then you not only are a hostage, but you are also going hungry.

  4. #34
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,722

    California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Just hope it doesn't happen on sunday because then you not only are a hostage, but you are also going hungry.
    If you say so. :dunno:

  5. #35
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Funny post, but no, what I meant is that Chick Fil A is junk food and I can't believe anyone would voluntarily eat there. I guess it would be ok food in a hostage situation if you had a gun to your head, but even that is stretching it.
    Have you ever actually tried it? There surely is better food available in finer, restaurants, at much higher cost, but Chick-fil-A is definitely much higher up the scale than most common fast food in terms of quality and nutrition. Your post seriously reads like a case of someone desperately wanting to hate the food for reasons having nothing to do with the quality of the food itself.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Funny post, but no, what I meant is that Chick Fil A is junk food and I can't believe anyone would voluntarily eat there. I guess it would be ok food in a hostage situation if you had a gun to your head, but even that is stretching it.
    Yeah I don't know. We don't have a CFA where I live. But places like McDs, BK, Wendy's, Zaxby's, Arby's, Sonic, Hardees, and many others are still turning a profit so there must be a reason.

  7. #37
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,722

    California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    Yeah I don't know. We don't have a CFA where I live. But places like McDs, BK, Wendy's, Zaxby's, Arby's, Sonic, Hardees, and many others are still turning a profit so there must be a reason.
    Oh no doubt they turn a profit, and it's a big reason of what's wrong with America.

  8. #38
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,722

    California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Have you ever actually tried it? There surely is better food available in finer, restaurants, at much higher cost, but Chick-fil-A is definitely much higher up the scale than most common fast food in terms of quality and nutrition. Your post seriously reads like a case of someone desperately wanting to hate the food for reasons having nothing to do with the quality of the food itself.
    I have tried it, and it is very far from high quality.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Have you ever actually tried it? There surely is better food available in finer, restaurants, at much higher cost, but Chick-fil-A is definitely much higher up the scale than most common fast food in terms of quality and nutrition. Your post seriously reads like a case of someone desperately wanting to hate the food for reasons having nothing to do with the quality of the food itself.
    That is like saying it is better to be an alcoholic with whiskey rather than vodka. No one eats fast food for it's nutritional value. It is about taste and convenience. really, if you don't have a taste for it then go down the road to the place you like. It is all going to kill you anyway.

  10. #40
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: California Chick-Fil-A Offers Free Meals To Gay Marriage Supporters

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    here we have a person avoiding making any counter argument and pretending he is a victim. Ok, if you want to be, but remember in that case you are my victim and i expect you to keep on complaining about my horrible treatment of you and your types because it totally boosts my ego to know how uber powerful I am that my words are doing so much harm to you.

    Now don't come back and tell me i am not that powerful because it will only ruin your argument that i am victimizing you. I am either that powerful and strong or you are overdramatizing this for the sake of sympathy which is not an actual argument.
    Where did I claim any victimhood at your hands? Other than giving me something to talk about on this one obscure forum, your depravity, your bigotry and your dishonesty really don't have any effect at all on me. What power do you think you have over me or anyone else?

    If there is anyone who is “overdramatizing”, it is you; but to no more effect than to provide some mild, frivolous entertainment to the rest of us.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •