Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 357

Thread: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

  1. #181
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    In order to fully understand Liberal politics, one must understand that if Mexicans stopped voting for Democrats, they would again, immediately, be Wetbacks.

  2. #182
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    In order to fully understand Liberal politics, one must understand that if Mexicans stopped voting for Democrats, they would again, immediately, be Wetbacks.
    Oh no way, a racist Democrat, blasphemy! Surely you know that no such thing exists?

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Show me my argument that the Reps are the pro-black party.

    Hint: I said no such thing.

    That is fine, you are backing entirely off your argument. I can deal with that. If you are now admitting you were wrong to bring up the reps as the pro-black party then nothing more needs to be said, and you can call your 180 a victory or whatever else makes you feel better about admitting your argument was wrong.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    That's laughable. I lived that history and have studied it. My father was Sgt At Arms for the California State Legislature and a close friend of the original Governor Brown. As a kid I spent time with democratic party leaders in our home. I heard the racial jokes they told, heard my father telling them constantly those had no place in our house.
    Oh, so in other words anecdotal evidence that has no other proof aside from some guy on the internet said it happened. Well, my dad is god, and he said that you are totally lying. My dad outranks yours and lets me use his secret mind reading omnipotence powers for fun. If we are going to get into this pointless argument go for the finish line. I am not going to waste time with Sgt. Dad when i most certainly can jump right to god.

  5. #185
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    That is fine, you are backing entirely off your argument. I can deal with that.
    Bullsh!t! I backed off of nothing. You were wrong, and that's ok, but just admit that you were wrong and you won't look like as much of a doofus.

  6. #186
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,279

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    First of all, perhaps I should have been more clear, show me Republican politicians saying those things. .
    Reading not your strong suit? He did.

  7. #187
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Reading not your strong suit? He did.
    You make no sense. Reading 'comprehension' not your strong suit I see.

  8. #188
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    You do realize illegal immigrants cannot vote? Right? This is another mindless right wing meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    In order to fully understand Liberal politics, one must understand that if Mexicans stopped voting for Democrats, they would again, immediately, be Wetbacks.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #189
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,279

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Reading not your strong suit? He did.
    Wow, you really have it bad. Go back and reread his post. The two links after Limpdick are both politicians. Besides. Limpdick is a self appointed leader of the GOP anyway.

  10. #190
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: GOP Lawmaker Calls Hispanic Workers ‘Wetbacks’

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    In order to fully understand Liberal politics, one must understand that if Mexicans stopped voting for Democrats, they would again, immediately, be Wetbacks.
    Then since hispanics don't vote Republican then they are all wetbacks to you.
    Understood.

    But I believe everyone kind of understood that all along. In 2012 you nominate a guy whiter than the toilet who comes from a religion that until the mid-70's their god did not accept blacks on par with whites.
    Understood.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •