Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 302

Thread: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

  1. #131
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    No, we'll just nominate another intelligent educated person who undertands facts and reason and argues for the best policies for general prosperity in this country.
    !
    Haha, another. Good one!

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Are we going to rate political women by looks now? I really wouldn't want to go there if you're on the left. Yikes!
    I thought it was political correctness to say this. Make up your mind, man!

    You either keep to the conservative memes, or you don't.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Both Bush and Palin are intellectually lazy, a common conservative character flaw. If Bush had actually been interested in ideas and read a few books, he probably woudn't have been as clueless as he obviously was. No amount of diligence can save Palin, however. She is the Harpy in Chief of Knownothingism and subliteracy.
    Bush was reading 50+ books a year at some point, how many is our president reading now? Does he even get out of bed before 8 am? Let's see yesterday's busy schedule...

    10:30 AM
    The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
    2:25 PM
    The President is interviewed by Univision
    2:40 PM
    The President is interviewed by Telemundo
    3:00 PM
    The President hosts the swearing-in ceremony of Julia Pierson as the Director of the United States Secret Service; the Vice President administers the oath of office

    Wow, that was a rough day! Time for another vacation by Mr. brilliant. Nah, he's not lazy.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,916
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Like it did in 2010! How many DC and State seats did she almost singlehandedly put into office? It was an amazing thing to watch! Does the Left feel uneasy about that today, because history does repeat itself? It looks like it!
    2010 was a unique election, it was more about one party rule and Obamacare than about Sarah Palin, at least in my opinion. It was about constituents becoming very upset that their voice and wishes went unheard and their representatives and senators voted for party over the people of their state and districts. In short, it was sort of a rebellion. This type of thing happened in 1994 and 2006. You could say 2010 was a heartland rebellion as if I remember right 53 of the 63 house seats the Democrats lost was in the heartland. It was the voters, the electorate saying if you do not respect our wishes, you are replaceable.

    I sincerely believe if it were not for Obamacare and the people in the Heartland getting mighty peeved over it, the Democrats would have continued with control of both chambers and still own the White House and congress. My opinion

    I'll back that up with these states on independent voters, 54% of the indies went for Democrats in 2006, 55% in 2008 and in 2010, 56% went for the Republicans. For your info, from what I have gathered Independents split roughly 50-50 in 2012.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Bush was reading 50+ books a year at some point, how many is our president reading now? Does he even get out of bed before 8 am? Let's see yesterday's busy schedule...

    10:30 AM
    The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
    2:25 PM
    The President is interviewed by Univision
    2:40 PM
    The President is interviewed by Telemundo
    3:00 PM
    The President hosts the swearing-in ceremony of Julia Pierson as the Director of the United States Secret Service; the Vice President administers the oath of office

    Wow, that was a rough day! Time for another vacation by Mr. brilliant. Nah, he's not lazy.
    BWHAHHAAH!

    You actually believe Rove "Book Club" fabrication. This is so rich!

  6. #136
    Sage
    JC Callender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,632

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Would you say the the 2010 midterms were heavily influenced by the Tea Party? Would you say that Palin was one of the, if not the, most influential member of the movement at the time? She wasn't the entire election, but she did play a large part...she got people excited to vote. And where were all the anti Obamacare voters in 2012, when there was talk of reversing it?




    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    2010 was a unique election, it was more about one party rule and Obamacare than about Sarah Palin, at least in my opinion. It was about constituents becoming very upset that their voice and wishes went unheard and their representatives and senators voted for party over the people of their state and districts. In short, it was sort of a rebellion. This type of thing happened in 1994 and 2006. You could say 2010 was a heartland rebellion as if I remember right 53 of the 63 house seats the Democrats lost was in the heartland. It was the voters, the electorate saying if you do not respect our wishes, you are replaceable.

    I sincerely believe if it were not for Obamacare and the people in the Heartland getting mighty peeved over it, the Democrats would have continued with control of both chambers and still own the White House and congress. My opinion

    I'll back that up with these states on independent voters, 54% of the indies went for Democrats in 2006, 55% in 2008 and in 2010, 56% went for the Republicans. For your info, from what I have gathered Independents split roughly 50-50 in 2012.

  7. #137
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,694

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Yep, that's a fact - in Palinbizarroworld.

    I recommend Palin use your post as a campaign slogan.
    No, fact in real life, twit. Cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Buffalo, Chicago, etc. are all urban ****holes and guess which party has had a stranglehold on each and every one of them? Hint: It ain't Republicans!


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    No, fact in real life, twit. Cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Buffalo, Chicago, etc. are all urban ****holes and guess which party has had a stranglehold on each and every one of them? Hint: It ain't Republicans!
    I think your logic is just the thing to boost the GOP into even further realms of irrelevancy and opprobrium. So I'm with you, bro. When in doubt, blame the commies.

  9. #139
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,694

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    I think your logic is just the thing to boost the GOP into even further realms of irrelevancy and opprobrium. So I'm with you, bro. When in doubt, blame the commies.
    If you want total Leftist rule, move to Cuba, communist! We don't need nor want your brand of Liberalism in the US.


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: It's Official: Sarah Palin Readies the Fight For 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by JC Callender View Post
    Would you say the the 2010 midterms were heavily influenced by the Tea Party? Would you say that Palin was one of the, if not the, most influential member of the movement at the time? She wasn't the entire election, but she did play a large part...she got people excited to vote. And where were all the anti Obamacare voters in 2012, when there was talk of reversing it?
    Indeed, she influenced trailer parks around the nation, and that will certainly be her constituency in her inevitable bid to take back the country from educated modern people.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •