Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Shoplifting a bag of cashews is a cry for help not a crime.
    It's not a crime? Last I checked shoplifting IS a crime. It's nice to know you excuse a crime when it is a Republican. I'm sure you would do the same if it was a Democrat.......yeah right.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It's not a crime? Last I checked shoplifting IS a crime. It's nice to know you excuse a crime when it is a Republican. I'm sure you would do the same if it was a Democrat.......yeah right.
    Read post 25, I don't like repeating myself.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Read post 25, I don't like repeating myself.
    Oh don't worry I read where you excused it since he is a Republican. But if he is not "psycologically" able to keep himself from shoplifting, he is not "psycological" able to work in a position he is in either.

    But hey, we now know you excuse crimes, so that's good to know.

  4. #34
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,623

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    The "crime" of shoplifting a bag of cashews is such a pathetic thing for somebody to do that it becomes painfully obvious the person has some psychological problem and attempting to make it a political issue is even more pathetic and is indicative of a psychological problem with anyone who attempts to do so.
    Its about as pathetic and indicative of a fella who posts a pic of his truck full of crap while going on a tirade against city folks and increasing either the MPG or price of fuel...

    Its all in the eye of the beholder i reckon.

    Anywho I found it odd a fella running for Ag Commish was waving a rifle around running off at the mouth about rounding up criminals... not exactly what our Ag commissioner does here in Oklahoma.

    So for me it isn't that a petty GOP guy got popped for stealing, rather that he was waving a firearm around, talking crap about criminals and then does a stupid stunt like that... wonder what a mental eval would do to his ability to keep a rifle in his home?

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Obviously the man has a problem, his politics or religion etc is not the issue and trying to make it the issue makes this a bait thread.
    So, I guess if the topic doesn't suit you it becomes a bait thread.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    The "crime" of shoplifting a bag of cashews is such a pathetic thing for somebody to do that it becomes painfully obvious the person has some psychological problem and attempting to make it a political issue is even more pathetic and is indicative of a psychological problem with anyone who attempts to do so.
    Maybe he's just a ****ing theif!

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Shoplifting a bag of cashews is a cry for help not a crime.
    So, if a person is mentally ill and they commit a crime, it is actually not crime at all. In fact, the police department simply ignores the incident.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    NO, I was showing that there is guilt on both sides, which was quite simple.
    Yes, we know you attacked the dems and pointed fingers at them again. That was the very obvious attempt at your post which showed no list of examples of republicans to show the truth that both sides do it. It is nice you say you were trying to be fair and balanced, but it helps when you actually point to both sides when you point to both sides. Oh, and please try to live up to your own ideals because others may not take you seriously when you cannot take your ideals seriously.

  9. #39
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Its about as pathetic and indicative of a fella who posts a pic of his truck full of crap while going on a tirade against city folks and increasing either the MPG or price of fuel...

    Its all in the eye of the beholder i reckon.

    Anywho I found it odd a fella running for Ag Commish was waving a rifle around running off at the mouth about rounding up criminals... not exactly what our Ag commissioner does here in Oklahoma.

    So for me it isn't that a petty GOP guy got popped for stealing, rather that he was waving a firearm around, talking crap about criminals and then does a stupid stunt like that... wonder what a mental eval would do to his ability to keep a rifle in his home?

    See, there's evident intelligence somewhere in these here forums. To all republicans: The above is rational thought and analysis. Thinking I'm some evil monster because I expose the truth about republicans will not get you far.

    The republicans commissioned an autopsy report for their party and go about acting like nothing is wrong. Let's give them more rope, shall we? Always fun to watch Obama play rope-a-dope. Lot's to learn there.
    Last edited by 66gardeners; 03-28-13 at 02:23 PM.

  10. #40
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    So, I guess if the topic doesn't suit you it becomes a bait thread.
    They know they can't outsmart me so they try to bully me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •