Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

  1. #21
    Guru
    Muddy Creek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    04-05-13 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yep, it's all due to Republicans, Democrats are completely innocent right?
    Pretty much. They have been the minority in House for all but 2 years of the last 19. The republicans have filibustered every bill the democrats have tried to get out of the Senate which would help the American economy. The republicans refuse to work with the democratic president. Who else you see to blame here?
    Alex Carey:

    ... the 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

    Australian social scientist, quoted by Noam Chomsky in World Orders Old and New

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yep, it's all due to Republicans, Democrats are completely innocent right?
    They are as pure as the snow where the huskys go!

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek View Post
    Pretty much. They have been the minority in House for all but 2 years of the last 19. The republicans have filibustered every bill the democrats have tried to get out of the Senate which would help the American economy. The republicans refuse to work with the democratic president. Who else you see to blame here?
    both sides are the problem. The senate APPROVED all the spending bills. Who was the majority in the senate? Which president signed, without vetoeing, those spending bills? Again, BOTH sides are the problem.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    They are as pure as the snow where the huskys go!
    I really hope you are being sarcastic.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I agree, but I think we can all name a couple of people who would be all over it if it were a Democrat....
    The "crime" of shoplifting a bag of cashews is such a pathetic thing for somebody to do that it becomes painfully obvious the person has some psychological problem and attempting to make it a political issue is even more pathetic and is indicative of a psychological problem with anyone who attempts to do so.

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I really hope you are being sarcastic.
    Ill never tell

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    The "crime" of shoplifting a bag of cashews is such a pathetic thing for somebody to do that it becomes painfully obvious the person has some psychological problem and attempting to make it a political issue is even more pathetic and is indicative of a psychological problem with anyone who attempts to do so.
    Aren't most crimes committed due to "psychological problems'? Yet the right has no problem making a big political deal when it is a Dem politician.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Aren't most crimes committed due to "psychological problems'? Yet the right has no problem making a big political deal when it is a Dem politician.
    Shoplifting a bag of cashews is a cry for help not a crime.

  9. #29
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,831

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So you toss stones anyway? Just wanting to make sure that your rules on others did not actually apply to yourself.
    NO, I was showing that there is guilt on both sides, which was quite simple.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  10. #30
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,831

    Re: Dale Peterson, Gun-Waving Alabama GOP Candidate, Charged With Shoplifting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek View Post
    There's nothing hate-mongering is finding a hypocrite in the republcian party. And what are you talking about "sin" for?
    Just referencing the old analogy.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •