Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

  1. #11
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,760

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Well, I'm sure there are many side notes to the selective tunes you prefer to listen to.
    -------------------
    I've read your posts for a few years now.
    Therefore, I can say with complete confidence, that my playlist includes hits from both political parties.
    You, on the other hand, can't even admit that Louie is a whacko.

  2. #12
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    -------------------
    I've read your posts for a few years now.
    Therefore, I can say with complete confidence, that my playlist includes hits from both political parties.
    You, on the other hand, can't even admit that Louie is a whacko.
    Well, perhaps that's because I didn't offer an opinion on Louie.

  3. #13
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,760

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Well, perhaps that's because I didn't offer an opinion on Louie.
    --------------------
    True enough.
    However, since this IS a Gohmert thread...What do you think of Louie-Louie?

  4. #14
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    --------------------
    True enough.
    However, since this IS a Gohmert thread...What do you think of Louie-Louie?
    Well, I haven't really paid much attention to Gohmert. However, he does seem to get locked onto the lefts radar, doesn't he?

    You have to understand that I've been subjected to the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters here in Southern California for years, so my qualifier for wacko may be a bit higher than some folks.

  5. #15
    Wee Nyeff
    GottaGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the now
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 02:58 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,311

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Well, I haven't really paid much attention to Gohmert. However, he does seem to get locked onto the lefts radar, doesn't he?

    You have to understand that I've been subjected to the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters here in Southern California for years, so my qualifier for wacko may be a bit higher than some folks.
    My sympathy.
    Building block or stumbling block.... choose.

  6. #16
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,760

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Well, I haven't really paid much attention to Gohmert. However, he does seem to get locked onto the lefts radar, doesn't he?

    You have to understand that I've been subjected to the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters here in Southern California for years, so my qualifier for wacko may be a bit higher than some folks.
    --------------------
    I can admit that Waters is wacky.
    I can admit that Alan Grayson is wacky.
    It seems that most GOPers are unable to admit that they have wackoes amongst them.
    Allen West....wacko, Joe Walsh....wacko, Steve King...wacko, Michele Bachmann...wacko.

  7. #17
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    --------------------
    I can admit that Waters is wacky.
    I can admit that Alan Grayson is wacky.
    It seems that most GOPers are unable to admit that they have wackoes amongst them.
    Allen West....wacko, Joe Walsh....wacko, Steve King...wacko, Michele Bachmann...wacko.
    Not sure what your point is. I've admitted my wacko meter is not the same as yours, as I am sure it's not the same as others.

    Seems to me, you're trying to cast a rather large net based on how others stack up against your opinion.

  8. #18
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,137

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Well, I haven't really paid much attention to Gohmert. However, he does seem to get locked onto the lefts radar, doesn't he?

    You have to understand that I've been subjected to the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters here in Southern California for years, so my qualifier for wacko may be a bit higher than some folks.
    Try Michele Bachmann, Keith Ellison, and Al Franken. At least I don't live in Bachmann's district, but the other 2 numbnuts...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #19
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Try Michele Bachmann, Keith Ellison, and Al Franken. At least I don't live in Bachmann's district, but the other 2 numbnuts...
    Not so numb they aren't able to get enough votes to stay in office. One persons wacko is another persons genius (or banker).

  10. #20
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,810

    Re: 'Rude' lawmaker Louie Gohmert pulls rank on cops over parking ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Well, I haven't really paid much attention to Gohmert. However, he does seem to get locked onto the lefts radar, doesn't he?

    You have to understand that I've been subjected to the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters here in Southern California for years, so my qualifier for wacko may be a bit higher than some folks.
    Lord, but she is quite nasty.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •