Page 74 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1229

Thread: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

  1. #731
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Fair enough. If your standard for normalcy is what occurs in nature, you want to compare homosexuality to other human mental or physical disabilities. Although I'm surprised I guess we can go with that.
    Natural and normal are different words with different meanings. You cannot use the two interchangeably like you are doing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #732
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,306

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Natural and normal are different words with different meanings. You cannot use the two interchangeably like you are doing.
    So then while not being normal in any way, as long as something appears in nature you're suggesting it must be embraced by our society.

  3. #733
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    So then while not being normal in any way, as long as something appears in nature you're suggesting it must be embraced by our society.
    Never stated that. You can't just make **** up and claim I said it. Neither "normal" nor "natural" has any bearing on SSM, good or bad.

    So do you have an actual position or are you just trying to build straw men?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #734
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,306

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Never stated that. You can't just make **** up and claim I said it. Neither "normal" nor "natural" has any bearing on SSM, good or bad.

    So do you have an actual position or are you just trying to build straw men?
    My recollection is that you brought up "nature" re homosexuality re SSM. It has no bearing after all?

  5. #735
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    My recollection is that you brought up "nature" re homosexuality re SSM. It has no bearing after all?
    Since it is in the thread, you should be able to look it up. Hint: I was responding to some one else's use of the word.

    So do you have a position or are you just going to keep making things up in regards to what I have said?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #736
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,306

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    ...

    So do you have a position or are you just going to keep making things up in regards to what I have said?
    Oooooooh.
    Sure.
    Rather than change the definition of traditional marriage, just remind everyone that anyone can join in a contract at any time with anyone about any thing.

  7. #737
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Oooooooh.
    Sure.
    Rather than change the definition of traditional marriage, just remind everyone that anyone can join in a contract at any time with anyone about any thing.
    Looks like you're just going to make up irrelevant crap that no one is claiming. Makes you look dishonest.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #738
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,306

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Oooooooh.
    Sure.
    Rather than change the definition of traditional marriage, just remind everyone that anyone can join in a contract at any time with anyone about any thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Looks like you're just going to make up irrelevant crap that no one is claiming. Makes you look dishonest.
    Captain my captain ... I made an assumption ... does traditional marriage even HAVE a definition in your world?

  9. #739
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Oooooooh.
    Sure.
    Rather than change the definition of traditional marriage, just remind everyone that anyone can join in a contract at any time with anyone about any thing.
    Typical right wing red herring.

    Honestly, the marrying your horse idea just doesn't hunt.

  10. #740
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBerry View Post
    God bless Scalia.
    She has better things to do.

Page 74 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •