Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1229

Thread: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

  1. #1201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    What percentage of you is wound up? Does it matter how big you are?
    I am enjoying your sarcasm..also known as the lowest form of wit!!

  2. #1202
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I am enjoying your sarcasm..also known as the lowest form of wit!!
    No, that would be half.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #1203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    No, that would be half.
    Hey..don't put yourself down.....

  4. #1204
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Hey..don't put yourself down.....
    but half of the homosexual community is still half, or 50%. Half of the hetero community is also half, or 50%. Moreover, the probability of tails is 50%, or half, whether you toss the coin once or a million times. How about that, it's the same number!
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #1205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    but half of the homosexual community is still half, or 50%. Half of the hetero community is also half, or 50%. Moreover, the probability of tails is 50%, or half, whether you toss the coin once or a million times. How about that, it's the same number!
    No..1.5% is homosexual..the other 98.5% is hetero...

    Obviously the 98.5% will have the majority..

  6. #1206
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    No..1.5% is homosexual..the other 98.5% is hetero...

    Obviously the 98.5% will have the majority..
    No, half of the homosexual community is still 50% of the homosexual community.

    and half of the heterosexual community is 50% of the heterosexual community.

    I once asked a store clerk if a 50% off, and then another 50% off of that sale meant that the merchandise was free.

    She thought it must be.

    I wonder what percent of the population doesn't understand percents and probabilities?

    There is a high probability that it's quite a large percentage.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #1207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    So what ever happened? Did SCOTUS take the case? Did they make a ruling?

  8. #1208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    No, half of the homosexual community is still 50% of the homosexual community.

    and half of the heterosexual community is 50% of the heterosexual community.

    I once asked a store clerk if a 50% off, and then another 50% off of that sale meant that the merchandise was free.

    She thought it must be.

    I wonder what percent of the population doesn't understand percents and probabilities?

    There is a high probability that it's quite a large percentage.
    Can you do algebra..if so..solve this..it took me 30 minutes..

    If x, y, and k are positive numbers such that ((x)/(x+y))(10) + ((y)/(x+y))(20) = k and if x < y, which of the following could be the value of k?
    A. 10
    B. 12
    C. 15
    D. 18
    E. 30

  9. #1209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Can you do algebra..if so..solve this..it took me 30 minutes..

    If x, y, and k are positive numbers such that ((x)/(x+y))(10) + ((y)/(x+y))(20) = k and if x < y, which of the following could be the value of k?
    A. 10
    B. 12
    C. 15
    D. 18
    E. 30
    What could algebra possibly have to do with same sex marriage?

  10. #1210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    What could algebra possibly have to do with same sex marriage?
    work it out....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •