Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1229

Thread: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

  1. #1161
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I should imagine that people do not take their kids past this exhibition..whereas..the Manchester gay parade is held in the public streets..
    Thats a public beach

  2. #1162
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    What for??
    You promised another image.

    Out of your vast collection thereof, one can only assume. The more revealing the better, really.

    I think we really do need some full frontal to come on board with your way of thinking.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  3. #1163
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Thats a public beach
    I am going to have to throw a flag on you, Winston, for using that superflous "l".
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #1164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    So your issue isn't with gay people, or gay parades, it is with people who take their kids to such gatherings where adult themed things may occur. That is fine. I agree.

    Spring break celebrations do usually occur in public streets and public beaches. And I have seen children at them. I do feel uneasy when I see kids at such events.

    Do you think you can move beyond blaming gays for it?
    Ok..as this is a thread about gays..I talk about gays..

    But I would be equally pissed off if hetero's did the same thing around the Manchester streets..

  5. #1165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    You promised another image.

    Out of your vast collection thereof, one can only assume. The more revealing the better, really.

    I think we really do need some full frontal to come on board with your way of thinking.
    Hey..google Manchester gay parade..

    I don't work for you!!

  6. #1166
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Ok..as this is a thread about gays..I talk about gays..

    But I would be equally pissed off if hetero's did the same thing around the Manchester streets..
    No beaches in Manchester?

  7. #1167
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Ok..as this is a thread about gays..I talk about gays..

    But I would be equally pissed off if hetero's did the same thing around the Manchester streets..
    This may be a surprise to you as well, but a lot of those men in your picture may actually be heterosexual. I have known of quite a few straight men who participate in these kinds of events. There are plenty of heterosexual men who get off on exhibitionism and take advantage of such events.

    But yes, there are gay men who engage in public displays of indecency in the vicinity of children, just as there are heterosexual men and women who do the same. Sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  8. #1168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    This may be a surprise to you as well, but a lot of those men in your picture may actually be heterosexual. I have known of quite a few straight men who participate in these kinds of events. There are plenty of heterosexual men who get off on exhibitionism and take advantage of such events.

    But yes, there are gay men who engage in public displays of indecency in the vicinity of children, just as there are heterosexual men and women who do the same. Sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    So..heterosexual men..take part in a gay parade..just so they can show their todgers to people..under the guise of being gay??

    Yes I get it..I think...

  9. #1169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    No beaches in Manchester?
    Nah..nearest beach is 25 miles away..

  10. #1170
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    Re: Scalia Wonders If Same-Sex Parents ‘Harmful’ To Children

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    So..heterosexual men..take part in a gay parade..just so they can show their todgers to people..under the guise of being gay??
    They don't even have to pretend to be gay. They do it for fun. There are plenty of gay men who also like the idea that they are looking at a straight man flouting his stuff. It works both ways.

    Yes I get it..I think...
    Exhibitionism is enjoyed by heterosexuals and homosexuals alike. It is its own fetish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •