Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Wait i thought the Israelis hate Obama? Isnt thats what we were told at one point by the right wing talking heads...
    Were we? I don't recall hearing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #12

  3. #13

  4. #14

  5. #15
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where does it say, "Israel hates Obama"?

    So we wanna play a game of semantics? Im pretty sure you got what i meant.


  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post

    So we wanna play a game of semantics? Im pretty sure you got what i meant.
    Not semantics, but rather your actual statement of fact. Admit that you failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #17
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not semantics, but rather your actual statement of fact. Admit that you failed.
    How did i fail? I failed at your game of semantics because i used a strong word "hate" but its pretty clear what i was getting at instead you wanna play a game of semantics and if you wanna play that then i guess you win.

    Congrats you win


  8. #18
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    How did i fail? I failed at your game of semantics because i used a strong word "hate" but its pretty clear what i was getting at instead you wanna play a game of semantics and if you wanna play that then i guess you win.

    Congrats you win
    You could have used whatever word you want, but the fact remains, you made a statement of fact. I asked you to support that statement of fact. You couldn't do it. So, just admit that we haven't "been told that Israel hates Obama".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #19
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You could have used whatever word you want, but the fact remains, you made a statement of fact. I asked you to support that statement of fact. You couldn't do it. So, just admit that we haven't "been told that Israel hates Obama".
    You said you didnt want to play semantics but that is exactly what your doing


  10. #20
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Obama awarded Israel's Presidential Medal of Distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You said you didnt want to play semantics but that is exactly what your doing
    You said that right wing talking heads have been telling us that Israel hates Obama, right here.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Wait i thought the Israelis hate Obama? Isnt thats what we were told at one point by the right wing talking heads...
    Replace "hate" with whatever word you want and it still doesn't change the fact that you made a statement of fact, I called you on it and you failed miserably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •