Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

  1. #11
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    It's a bias and unreliable source, which in my opinion means you shouldn't post it anywhere. There are other non-MSM sources that can be used for news or information that aren't bias if you really want to make a topic here that badly.
    What irony, YOU discussing bias. Bwuahahahahaha
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Now if Congress/WH would just cut of ALL military aid to ALL countries.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What irony, YOU discussing bias. Bwuahahahahaha
    I have a bias towards the truth, at least I try to, and I try not to let the party label and my own emotions control how I view the world, and I try not to get too personally involved in most issues so I can still see it from multiple perspectives.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
    Why are we trying to buy governmental compliance from a nation that hates us? Timing is everything, and this ain't the time.

    (Rhetorical question)
    One thing this administration hasn't figured out, it seems.

    People are finally starting to realize that you can't keep taking money from those who work, cut services because you say you are broke, and turn around and give it to another country. Eventually, even the least informed person out there will realize it's unsustainable.

  5. #15
    Guru
    Velvet Elvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,493

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    It's a bias and unreliable source, which in my opinion means you shouldn't post it anywhere. There are other non-MSM sources that can be used for news or information that aren't bias if you really want to make a topic here that badly.
    So, by your logic, if Bill O'Reilly came on the air and said "water was wet," you'd refuse to believe it because "it came from a biased source?"

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    So, by your logic, if Bill O'Reilly came on the air and said "water was wet," you'd refuse to believe it because "it came from a biased source?"


    Yep, pretty much the gist of it, and any Right Leaning Media Source even if backed up by Liberal leaning media sources.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    So, by your logic, if Bill O'Reilly came on the air and said "water was wet," you'd refuse to believe it because "it came from a biased source?"
    I know water is wet from other reliable sources so therefore I would know in this regard that Bill O'Reily is correct. You can be a right wing blog and still use factual information, its obviously not impossible to do so, but the point is you can't trust if its factual or not since the source is unreliable and tells you that its openly trying to get you to believe one opinion over another.

  8. #18
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    You can be a right wing blog and still use factual information, its obviously not impossible to do so, but the point is you can't trust if its factual or not since the source is unreliable and tells you that its openly trying to get you to believe one opinion over another.
    Exactly. Which is why I only believe Dan Rather.

  9. #19
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,936

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    regardless of what the right-wing opinion blog says, would should not be funding ANY country for any reason. We should take care of our own FIRST.

  10. #20
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,403

    Re: Denied: Congress Cuts Off Kerry From Giving Egypt More Foreign Aid.....

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    regardless of what the right-wing opinion blog says, would should not be funding ANY country for any reason. We should take care of our own FIRST.
    Sounds good, but sometimes supporting other countries IS taking care of our own interests.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •