Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 405

Thread: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    OMG! No wonder they were attacked. So many loose lips in that community.
    Considering at the time the discussion wasn't about Benghazi but about Obama's being incopetent as CnC, and that Obama is also destroying the culture and customs of the U.S. military services in the name of political correctness.

  2. #352
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,144

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Obama has been lying about many things, many times, for many years.

    With tools like "matter of national security" and "executive privilege", we'll never get to the bottom of this or anything else.

  3. #353
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,953

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    I seriously doubt that any president ever elected...hasn't ran on lies, distortions, and deceptions. It's the nature of the beast.
    I can't accept this overgeneralization or the cynicism that begat it.

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Obama has been lying about many things, many times, for many years.

    With tools like "matter of national security" and "executive privilege", we'll never get to the bottom of this or anything else.
    Meh.....a good azz wippin and some water boarding on his pathetic azz and I guarantee you he will fess up. I doubt the Pencil Pusher would last long.

  5. #355
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    During the Iraq Insurrection, we killed 6,000 Al Qaeda fighters in Iraq.

    When President G.W. Bush left office there were no Al Qaeda in Iraq.

    Guess what ?, Al Qaeda is back in Iraq today.

    There was no al Qaeda in Iraq before we invaded. There's no doubt we killed 6,000 people, but I've never seen documentation they were al Qaeda. Got a link to that documentation?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  6. #356
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    There was no al Qaeda in Iraq before we invaded. There's no doubt we killed 6,000 people, but I've never seen documentation they were al Qaeda. Got a link to that documentation?
    Well they weren't called Al Qaeda at the time.....Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad. often abbreviated to "JTJ" or shortened to Tawhid and Jihad, Tawhid wal-Jihad and sometimes Tawhid al-Jihad (or just Al Tawhid or Tawhid), was started by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and a combination of foreigners and local Islamist sympathizers. But Saddam was Spying on them as he viewed Ansar al Islam as a threat to his regime.

    His network may have been involved in the late 1999 plot to bomb the Millennium celebrations in the United States and Jordan. Zarqawi's operatives were also responsible for the assassination of U.S. diplomat Laurence Foley in Jordan in 2002.....snip~

    al-Qaeda in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Even Basic Wikipedia.....has the info. But it doesn't really matter. As Iraq has nothing to do with Benghazi and the Incompetent Obamabots, nor the failure of Obama's Foreign Policy.

  7. #357
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well they weren't called Al Qaeda at the time.....Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad. often abbreviated to "JTJ" or shortened to Tawhid and Jihad, Tawhid wal-Jihad and sometimes Tawhid al-Jihad (or just Al Tawhid or Tawhid), was started by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and a combination of foreigners and local Islamist sympathizers. But Saddam was Spying on them as he viewed Ansar al Islam as a threat to his regime.

    His network may have been involved in the late 1999 plot to bomb the Millennium celebrations in the United States and Jordan. Zarqawi's operatives were also responsible for the assassination of U.S. diplomat Laurence Foley in Jordan in 2002.....snip~

    al-Qaeda in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Even Basic Wikipedia.....has the info. But it doesn't really matter. As Iraq has nothing to do with Benghazi and the Incompetent Obamabots, nor the failure of Obama's Foreign Policy.

    From your own link -

    "The group was founded in 2003 as a reaction to the American-led invasion and occupation of Iraq"

    And the point being made was McCain's hypocrisy of whining about 4 killed in Benghazi when he supported the nation being led to war in Iraq based on bad intel that resulted in almost 5,000 dead, and tens of thousands of wounded, many maimed for life!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    From your own link -

    "The group was founded in 2003 as a reaction to the American-led invasion and occupation of Iraq"

    And the point being made was McCain's hypocrisy of whining about 4 killed in Benghazi when he supported the nation being led to war in Iraq based on bad intel that resulted in almost 5,000 dead, and tens of thousands of wounded, many maimed for life!
    So what he supported what most Democrats did.....it doesn't compare to the Hypocrisy of Democrats in the slightest. That History which Democrats just cant get rid of. Nor will they ever.

    All one need do is look at Deaths and Wounded caused by Democrats. Whining about Iraq can't change that fact.

  9. #359
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    There was no al Qaeda in Iraq before we invaded. There's no doubt we killed 6,000 people, but I've never seen documentation they were al Qaeda. Got a link to that documentation?
    Six thousand Al Qaida fighters killed in Iraq says top official -> Six thousand Al Qaida fighters killed in Iraq says top official | GulfNews.com


    Al-Qaeda making comeback in Iraq, officials say
    Qassim Abdul-Zahra, Associated Press 6:26p.m. EDT October 9, 2012

    BAGHDAD (AP) — Al-Qaeda is rebuilding in Iraq and has set up training camps for insurgents in the nation's western deserts as the extremist group seizes on regional instability and government security failures to regain strength, officials say.

    Al-Qaeda making comeback in Iraq, officials say

  10. #360
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: McCain claims ‘massive cover-up’ on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    So what he supported what most Democrats did.....it doesn't compare to the Hypocrisy of Democrats in the slightest. That History which Democrats just cant get rid of. Nor will they ever.

    All one need do is look at Deaths and Wounded caused by Democrats. Whining about Iraq can't change that fact.

    Well why did Republicans vote to cut funding for Embassies security funding?

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •