Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 121

Thread: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    "We" would be your people, who hate the police in every country they're in? The police do interfere with your usual activities don't they?
    I don't hate the police; I don't worship them either. My usual activity, now that I am retired is watching conservatives make fools of themselves. That means I spend a lot of time reviewing your postings.

  2. #112
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I don't hate the police; I don't worship them either. My usual activity, now that I am retired is watching conservatives make fools of themselves. That means I spend a lot of time reviewing your postings.
    Do you have one of those really, really cool looking little cars, with the windows tinted completely black, that sound like a vacuum cleaner wound up too tight because it can't pick up all the dirt? With a bass that rattles all the houses when you drive by?
    Last edited by Ray410; 02-18-13 at 04:40 PM.

  3. #113
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-15-13 @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    279

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Again, you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. You're out of your lane

    I posted these *minor info tidbits* days ago on another thread...before it was release to the media
    Again, do you have links to this alledged aresenal?
    Last edited by elalumno; 02-19-13 at 04:14 PM.

  4. #114
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by elalumno View Post
    Again, do you have links to this alledged aresenal?
    Ask yourself this....If 1 fat, pyscho who was marginally trained managed to murder 4, tie up others and at the same time cause confusion on several PDs over a large area

    Imagine what 8, 9 or 10 marginally trained people could do.....Think about it

  5. #115
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-15-13 @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    279

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Ask yourself this....If 1 fat, pyscho who was marginally trained managed to murder 4, tie up others and at the same time cause confusion on several PDs over a large area

    Imagine what 8, 9 or 10 marginally trained people could do.....Think about it
    That has nothing to do with what I aksed. Do you have proof of the arsenal you are claiming he had?

    It's a simple questions.

  6. #116
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by elalumno View Post
    That has nothing to do with what I aksed. Do you have proof of the arsenal you are claiming he had?

    It's a simple questions.
    ...and a simple answer

    1 Just who in the hell are you?

    2 Not the kind of thing I would want to talk about on a public forum

  7. #117
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-15-13 @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    279

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    ...and a simple answer

    1 Just who in the hell are you?

    2 Not the kind of thing I would want to talk about on a public forum
    Okay, I get it. It was a simple question, that you are incapable of answering and based on the tenor of your post, I will just consider you a blowhard.

    Thanks for clearing it up for me.

  8. #118
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,820

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Ask yourself this....If 1 fat, pyscho who was marginally trained managed to murder 4, tie up others and at the same time cause confusion on several PDs over a large area

    Imagine what 8, 9 or 10 marginally trained people could do.....Think about it
    Form a police force, make their own rules, and call themselves the LAPD?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #119
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,820

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by elalumno View Post
    Okay, I get it. It was a simple question, that you are incapable of answering and based on the tenor of your post, I will just consider you a blowhard.

    Thanks for clearing it up for me.
    Good call, using your common sense!

    Welcome aboard.

    I see that you are accurately reading the lay of the land!
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  10. #120
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Radio police talking of burning dorner's house down

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Good call, using your common sense!

    Welcome aboard.

    I see that you are accurately reading the lay of the land!
    Quote Originally Posted by elalumno View Post
    Okay, I get it. It was a simple question, that you are incapable of answering and based on the tenor of your post, I will just consider you a blowhard.

    Thanks for clearing it up for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Form a police force, make their own rules, and call themselves the LAPD?
    You 2 are way out of your lane

    What is working and what is not, and what the capabilities are.....

    Simply moronic to discuss xxxxx capabilities with a stranger on the internet....

    Have a nice day

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •