Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

  1. #61
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,870

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Here's the deal....Fat boy could have surrendered peace fully at any time. He chose not to.... instead, he wanted to go out in a big fiery blaze of glory and that's what happened.

    BBQ style
    Good for you!

    Nice word choice!

    I am sure that you also supported the Federal actions at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

    The jury is not yet in yet whether the LAPD murdered Dorner, or he did himself in.

    Looks like you strongly condone murder by Law Enforcement.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  2. #62
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Dorner made his decision, and he was not going down without a battle. LAPD didn't keep the bg down in there it was Dorner who decided to not leave, thus...he ****ed himself
    They set the fire. If I set your house on fire, should I be absolved of all murder or manslaughter charges? I mean you didn't make it out, it was your fault not mine. You wanted it that way.

    That's your argument and I hope you can see now how absolutely retarded the argument actually is.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #63
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They set the fire. If I set your house on fire, should I be absolved of all murder or manslaughter charges? I mean you didn't make it out, it was your fault not mine. You wanted it that way.

    That's your argument and I hope you can see now how absolutely retarded the argument actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Good for you!

    Nice word choice!

    I am sure that you also supported the Federal actions at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

    The jury is not yet in yet whether the LAPD murdered Dorner, or he did himself in.

    Looks like you strongly condone murder by Law Enforcement.
    To both....

    1 Dorner had plenty of opportunities to surrender. There was no need to start on a murderous rampage to begin with

    2 Blaming anyone else or any system for his killings is pure retard.

    Now, focus your energies on giving thanks for all the LE efforts and especially for those who gave their lives and condemn a man *like Dorner* who betrayed his oaths to support and defend the Constitution and to protect the people, the same ones he murdered

    Focus hard

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    El Monte, California
    Last Seen
    07-05-13 @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,471

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    To both....

    1 Dorner had plenty of opportunities to surrender. There was no need to start on a murderous rampage to begin with

    2 Blaming anyone else or any system for his killings is pure retard.

    Now, focus your energies on giving thanks for all the LE efforts and especially for those who gave their lives and condemn a man *like Dorner* who betrayed his oaths to support and defend the Constitution and to protect the people, the same ones he murdered

    Focus hard
    Protect who again?

  5. #65
    Educator
    CaptinSarcastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    07-18-16 @ 03:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,199

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Back in 2002...



    Full Story at: ENE Archives: Vance students turn in lost church money Local news The Enid News and Eagle, Enid, OK

    This puts into question the apparent insanity of Dorner. From reading this story and his original manifesto, he seems less like a madman and more like a decent guy who snapped at the injustices he'd seen. Doesn't change the fact that he's killed 3 people, but it makes this story seem a bit less black and white.
    This is a nuclear version of what I tell my kids. If you are wronged and you have an inappropriate response, the original wrong becomes unimportant and your wrong response becomes the problem.

    Life is not fair, especially to a black man in America, and it is noble and worthy to try and change that. But to even think of changing it with violence detracts from whatever point you may have wanted to make.

    I could agree with every word the guy wrote, I wouldn't know, I won't be reading it.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-10-13 @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    522

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They set the fire. If I set your house on fire, should I be absolved of all murder or manslaughter charges? I mean you didn't make it out, it was your fault not mine. You wanted it that way.

    That's your argument and I hope you can see now how absolutely retarded the argument actually is.
    I have mixed feelings about the LAPD actions, especially with how little I know about what went down. But, I'm not sure I follow your logic. If police repeatedly warned someone to drop a gun then the person raised the gun and pointed at the officers instead, would the officers be charged with murder for firing at he person? After all, they did shoot the bullets that killed the person.

  7. #67
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,878

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    The Police apparently did intentionally start a fire at teh front of the cabin.



    "Then the shooting apparently stopped. Dorner found himself surrounded by police, who moved in and began to tear down the walls of the cabin.

    "All right, we're gonna go forward with the burn ... like we talked about," said a voice on a local police scanner frequency. "We have fire in the front, he might come out the back."

    A single gunshot was heard from inside the cabin.

    Had Dorner shot himself? Police will not yet say.

    At about 6 p.m. local time, the cabin was engulfed in flames..."




    Dorner manhunt: A car chase, a gunfight and a fiery cabin - CNN.com


    dorner time line la


    Google

    /
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

  8. #68
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,870

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    To both....

    1 Dorner had plenty of opportunities to surrender. There was no need to start on a murderous rampage to begin with

    2 Blaming anyone else or any system for his killings is pure retard.

    Now, focus your energies on giving thanks for all the LE efforts and especially for those who gave their lives and condemn a man *like Dorner* who betrayed his oaths to support and defend the Constitution and to protect the people, the same ones he murdered

    Focus hard
    Well, silly me!

    i blame Dorner for what he did.

    You want me to thank the LAPD for terrorizing innocent people, and shooting up vehicles based upon a loose color similiarity and injuring innocent civilians?

    You want me to thank the LAPD for their determined focus on violating the civil rights of innocent civilians?

    The LAPD is guilty for the same lack of judgement that Dorner had.

    Dorner, an alleged murderer, has the same presumption of innocence as any other citizen until proven guilty in a court of law, period.

    The LAPD is not judge, jury, and executioner.

    The fact that Dorner killed cops is no different than killing civilians, but the LAPD does not understand that.

    Screw the LAPD.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #69
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,870

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by hawke812 View Post
    Protect who again?

    You mean the people driving blue trucks who were fired upon by the LAPD?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  10. #70
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    I have mixed feelings about the LAPD actions, especially with how little I know about what went down. But, I'm not sure I follow your logic. If police repeatedly warned someone to drop a gun then the person raised the gun and pointed at the officers instead, would the officers be charged with murder for firing at he person? After all, they did shoot the bullets that killed the person.
    That wasn't the case here. Dude was holed up and they set fire to the building. If he was directly threatening their lives that's one thing. waiting till someone takes refuge and then setting it on fire is not an act one makes in self-defense; but rather in murder.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •