Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80

Thread: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

  1. #51
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    The fat pos had 2 options.... to either get out the area or continue killing cops and he wasn't going to surrender.

    The decision was taken... It was not worth getting another cop hurt, and having the house burn was a good way for it to end.
    Yup, SOP...burn the mother down. It's not worth getting a cop hurt....and you help out the housing market.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #52
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yup, SOP...burn the mother down. It's not worth getting a cop hurt....and you help out the housing market.
    I'll give you some slack because you simply do not know, the process

    By their very nature, fat pos/terrorist cannot be defeated by waiting for the events to occur or arresting suspected fat pos/terrorists for conspiracy/murder or some such

    Putting hard core pos like Dorner in jail accomplishes nothing. There is no deterrent factor and he will win by being allowed to speak at trial.

    There is only one solution - shoot him in the face

  3. #53
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    I'll give you some slack because you simply do not know, the process

    By their very nature, fat pos/terrorist cannot be defeated by waiting for the events to occur or arresting suspected fat pos/terrorists for conspiracy/murder or some such

    Putting hard core pos like Dorner in jail accomplishes nothing. There is no deterrent factor and he will win by being allowed to speak at trial.

    There is only one solution - shoot him in the face
    I'll cut you some slack because you simply do not know the concept of freedom and liberty.

    American citizens have rights and liberties, and even when having committed a crime it does not give license to any force necessary. Warrants must be had, protocol must be followed, the rights of the individual upheld. Just because a suspect has taken refuge somewhere does not mean that you have license to destroy the building by any means necessary to "smoke them out" or directly cause their death when not directly threatened. Using draconian and authoritative means as you suggest only proves men like Dorner right.

    There is only one solution - abide by the consequences and responsibilities of freedom.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #54
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I'll cut you some slack because you simply do not know the concept of freedom and liberty.

    American citizens have rights and liberties, and even when having committed a crime it does not give license to any force necessary. Warrants must be had, protocol must be followed, the rights of the individual upheld. Just because a suspect has taken refuge somewhere does not mean that you have license to destroy the building by any means necessary to "smoke them out" or directly cause their death when not directly threatened. Using draconian and authoritative means as you suggest only proves men like Dorner right.

    There is only one solution - abide by the consequences and responsibilities of freedom.
    Once again - There is no excuse for a live terrorist like Dorner - that, like all bad things in life, is a marksmanship or burner issue.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Once again - There is no excuse for a live terrorist like Dorner - that, like all bad things in life, is a marksmanship or burner issue.
    I think the word "terrorist" is well overused.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #56
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I think the word "terrorist" is well overused.

    Here's the deal....Fat boy could have surrendered peace fully at any time. He chose not to.... instead, he wanted to go out in a big fiery blaze of glory and that's what happened.

    BBQ style

  7. #57
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Completely wrong. The story remains black and white. The usual liberal giddiness when a black kills whites and claims "Just Cause" remains part of the mentally diseased liberal pathology. We have seen it year after year with cop killer Mumia Abu Jamal and now you're seeking the same love and worship for this piece of human sewage.

    Try and shift your love and devotion for just a moment from the killer to all of the innocent families that he has hurt and destroyed. Try real hard.

    Why do the loons hate the police so much?

    Total unmittigated bull****. Typical Right Wing Radio Nonsense. Much like the epic fail Palinese "Real American" turd that didn't float. I am a lefty, I am happy he went up in flames. Whether he had a case or not, he brought this end upon himself.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Here's the deal....Fat boy could have surrendered peace fully at any time. He chose not to.... instead, he wanted to go out in a big fiery blaze of glory and that's what happened.

    BBQ style
    Here's the deal.....the support of execution of suspect by the police is sick. It's against the very principles of a Republic based on the rights and liberties of the individual. If he wasn't pointing a gun at them (being an analogy for directly threatening their lives), they are not authorized to kill him. And they certainly cannot set buildings on fire to try to get suspects to leave. That's right out. I don't care what idiotic emotional plea you try to throw out. The rights and liberties of the individual must be upheld to the maximum.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #59
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Here's the deal.....the support of execution of suspect by the police is sick. It's against the very principles of a Republic based on the rights and liberties of the individual. If he wasn't pointing a gun at them (being an analogy for directly threatening their lives), they are not authorized to kill him. And they certainly cannot set buildings on fire to try to get suspects to leave. That's right out. I don't care what idiotic emotional plea you try to throw out. The rights and liberties of the individual must be upheld to the maximum.
    Dorner made his decision, and he was not going down without a battle. LAPD didn't keep the bg down in there it was Dorner who decided to not leave, thus...he ****ed himself

  10. #60
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,881

    Re: LAPD Shooter, Chris Dorner, Returned $8,000 to an Oklahoma Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Humans are social animals. That is why mobs *mob mentality* will do such crazy things.

    Get a group together for support, and the difficult becomes much easier....

    Try it
    That same self-feeding 'mob mentality' can also be easily applied to the LAPD.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •