Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 145

Thread: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

  1. #81
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Gee, what ever happened to those endless stories on Cindy Sheehan, and the constant mentions of the death totals in Iraq and Afghanistan.......

    Oh, that's right.

    Even though Obama ended the Iraq involvement on the Bush timetable, which never gets mentioned, and had a FAR HIGHER death rate in Afghanistan than Bush EVER did, ANOTHER fact that rarely if ever gets mentioned, since Bush is no longer in office, there's no need be objective when it comes to President Poodle Stew.

    Unbiased is one thing.

    Being a wholly owned public relations outlet for the Democrat Party is another.

    What's funny is that most of those going nuts about Obama ending Iraq on Bush's timetable are Conservatives, who seem to have forgotten that it was Bush's timetable.

    Fox is a wholly owned public relations outlet of the Republican Party. When Ailes worked for Nixon, he wanted to start such an outlet and he did. Your point again is....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    That would be the officially recognized newspaper of the former Soviet Union.
    No one In the United States would sell that paper, or even bother to read it. Like I said, I never heard of it and now I know why.

  3. #83
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    So, where are the court cases?

    Let's see, the Justice Department lost the one in Texas. lost the one in Virginia.......

    It appears what YOU call "suppression" the legal system calls fair...

    Your admission of your ignorance is noted.
    What do those have to do with: "We can't allow college IDs because they will vote Democrat," which is basically what you said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #84
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    That would be the officially recognized newspaper of the former Soviet Union.
    Is there a version of "Godwin's Law" for bringing up the USSR for no real reason?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    What's funny is that most of those going nuts about Obama ending Iraq on Bush's timetable are Conservatives, who seem to have forgotten that it was Bush's timetable.

    Fox is a wholly owned public relations outlet of the Republican Party. When Ailes worked for Nixon, he wanted to start such an outlet and he did. Your point again is....
    BWAAHAHAHA.

    Libs own every media outlet but ONE, and they're CRYING about it!

    Too funny.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Is there a version of "Godwin's Law" for bringing up the USSR for no real reason?

    No one brought up the Soviet Union.

    Pravda was brought up, and compared to the New York Times.

    That was the officially sanctioned paper of the Soviet Union.

    And obviously, the Times has much in common with them....


    As the names of the main Communist newspaper and the main Soviet newspaper, Pravda and Izvestia, meant "the truth" and "the news" respectively, a popular Russian saying was "v Pravde net izvestiy, v Izvestiyakh net pravdy" (In the Truth there is no news, and in the News there is no truth).[10]

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    What do those have to do with: "We can't allow college IDs because they will vote Democrat," which is basically what you said.

    That's not what I said at all....

    What I SAID was that educational institutions would find it in their interest to promote bias, because it relates to their funding, and the earnings and pensions of their professors.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    No one In the United States would sell that paper, or even bother to read it. Like I said, I never heard of it and now I know why.
    No, you never heard of it because of your ignorance.

    Most people who know anything about the print media do know about it.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    No, you never heard of it because of your ignorance.

    Most people who know anything about the print media do know about it.
    I was born in 1992, so how could I know if it existed?

  10. #90
    Guru
    Diogenes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    10-11-13 @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,980

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Some of them actually admitted it! Not that you would know or want to hear, since it's "only Libs" that do dishonest things in your version of reality.

    Convicted felon voted, and there's no turning back | StarTribune.com

    That's one guy. So let's say 50 more in Minnesota out of "thousands" who didn't admit it and your talking points fall apart pretty quickly.
    Interesting link. This guy was actually dumb enough to register and vote under his own name. Your presumption that there are 50 more like him in Minnesota sounds like a Minnesota joke that people would tell in Wisconsin, Iowa or North Dakota.

    But keep trying.
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •