Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 145

Thread: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    She admitted doing it because she wasn't sure her absentee ballot had arrived. You seem to be one of those people just convinced that voter fraud is rampant. Try dealing with voters some time - as I have done. Especially elderly voters. Nobody willingly risks years in jail just for the opportunity to cast an illegal ballot which has virtually no chance of affecting the result of the election anyway and which is easily detected. Really. Get serious.
    Only mentally challenged people would believe her explanation. If she truly believed the absentee vote did not count she would not have wasted the time to cast it. Voter Fraud has always been unchecked in Ohio.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    She admitted doing it because she wasn't sure her absentee ballot had arrived. You seem to be one of those people just convinced that voter fraud is rampant. Try dealing with voters some time - as I have done. Especially elderly voters. Nobody willingly risks years in jail just for the opportunity to cast an illegal ballot which has virtually no chance of affecting the result of the election anyway and which is easily detected. Really. Get serious.
    Hey, I've got a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.....

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    So you are calling for government to get involved? Correct me if am wrong but I thought libertarians believed in less government, not more?
    I am calling for enforcement of the laws we already have. Using your logic above, why even vote at all? LMAO!

  4. #14
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,973

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I am calling for enforcement of the laws we already have. Using your logic above, why even vote at all? LMAO!
    Voter fraud purpratated by a few people in isolated incidents

    Vrs

    State Government enacted voter surpression.

    Which is worse in your oppinion

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Maggie: then you've never worked an election. or worked with the elderly, who still retain the right to vote even if they get confused occasionally.

    This is one of those manufactured issued by the Right, trying to find some explanation of why Dick Morris and Fox News were so frickin' wrong.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Hey, I've got a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.....
    You've already bought another one I see. It's the 'Obama only won the election because of little old ladies voting absentee and then turning up at the polling place' bridge.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  7. #17
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Of course there is a lot of voter fraud out there. And most of the time those 'in charge' gloss over it, don't bring charges, and do not investigate. Why would they? It got them elected.

    The cry that it doesn't happen is absurd... as if the USA is a special place where such things have never happened in the past, or a special place that doesn't have such things happen in/to it that happen all over the rest of the world. It takes a special kind of ignorance to believe we are somehow 'pure' ...
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Voter fraud purpratated by a few people in isolated incidents

    Vrs

    State Government enacted voter surpression.
    Yeah the illegal drug users we catch is a fair picture of all the illegal drug users in country, we get you.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I am calling for enforcement of the laws we already have. Using your logic above, why even vote at all? LMAO!
    The laws are clearly being enforced in this instance, so what's your point? That Romney really won?

    This just in - he lost by about 5 million votes.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #20
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

    Every vote cast illegally effectively disenfranchises a person who cast their vote legally the other way. I thought Regressive, I mean Progressive Liberals were opposed to disenfranchisement.....guess not.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •