Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 260 of 260

Thread: Anonymous Threatens Massive WikiLeaks-Style Exposure, Announced On Hacked Gov Site

  1. #251
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Does that mean life ceases being real when you're not in combat?

  2. #252
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

    Look, you strange man, it's not a war crime to fire on people moving towards an ambushed vehicle with weapons that are not friendlies. It sucks that they died, but it's a war zone, that's what happens. You don't like it? No one cares. But at least know what it is and isn't.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Yes, my dear, you are, of course, correct. I mean...that other terrorist group, Al Qaeda, couldn't bring down our government either. Why should we be worried about Anonymous?

    Well, if you want to be paranoid about a bunch of basement dwelling kids who's biggest contribution to the world is to provide a mascott and support for child molesters that is your problem. With all their hacking skills these kids could not even make a dent in scientology, and they streal money every day. You are worried over nothing because you are poorly informed and listen to a bunch of twats who love to overreact and market fear and ignorance to their viewers.

    Let me put it to you this way. Way back when they were cosplaying Guy Fawkes to bring down the scienos I decided to screw with them. They decided they would destroy me and made many grand threats and even videos about how I personally was doomed. That was years ago and i am still here. The best they could uncover with me was an old live journal i had not used for years. I can tell you there is much better **** out there on me than some journal I used to post to when i was high on DXM. If they cannot destroy my tiny little life how the hell are they going to destroy our government?

    I figure the best they will do is point out that a few of the idiots in our government use easily figured out passwords they should not be using in the first place. They might get some emails and dumb tweets or something, but it is not like they are Manning or wikileaks. When the news pays attention to anon it is a slow newsday. Calling the little twats hackers is just giving a BJ to the ego of a bunch of little script kiddies who are using tricks from the 1990s.

    About the only thing anon is good for is mocking and laughing at.

  4. #254
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,874

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Well, if you want to be paranoid about a bunch of basement dwelling kids who's biggest contribution to the world is to provide a mascott and support for child molesters that is your problem. With all their hacking skills these kids could not even make a dent in scientology, and they streal money every day. You are worried over nothing because you are poorly informed and listen to a bunch of twats who love to overreact and market fear and ignorance to their viewers.

    Let me put it to you this way. Way back when they were cosplaying Guy Fawkes to bring down the scienos I decided to screw with them. They decided they would destroy me and made many grand threats and even videos about how I personally was doomed. That was years ago and i am still here. The best they could uncover with me was an old live journal i had not used for years. I can tell you there is much better **** out there on me than some journal I used to post to when i was high on DXM. If they cannot destroy my tiny little life how the hell are they going to destroy our government?

    I figure the best they will do is point out that a few of the idiots in our government use easily figured out passwords they should not be using in the first place. They might get some emails and dumb tweets or something, but it is not like they are Manning or wikileaks. When the news pays attention to anon it is a slow newsday. Calling the little twats hackers is just giving a BJ to the ego of a bunch of little script kiddies who are using tricks from the 1990s.

    About the only thing anon is good for is mocking and laughing at.
    Wait a minute...are you saying that Anonymous supports child molesters? That's not what I heard.

    Anyway, I think it's best if I just file most of your post under "TMI". Regardless their effectiveness and their danger to the government, they do not deserve to be held up for admiration, as so many here do, and they do deserve having our law enforcement keeping their eye on these people.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Wait a minute...are you saying that Anonymous supports child molesters? That's not what I heard.
    Uh, who do you think invented pedobear, and who do you think fights for the anonymous distribution of child pornography.

    Anyway, I think it's best if I just file most of your post under "TMI". Regardless their effectiveness and their danger to the government, they do not deserve to be held up for admiration, as so many here do, and they do deserve having our law enforcement keeping their eye on these people.
    Did i disagree on that one? I was pretty sure I said that they should be mocked, and that it will be amusing when the government arrests the idiots who screw around with them and toss them in a dark hole without a trial because they become terrorists. Did you miss that, or did I use words that are too big? You remember where I said we could both enjoy some popcorn and watch them get destroyed? It is OK, i find it also quite disturbing to actually be on the same side as you for a change, but pretending we are disagreeing over this when we are agreeing seems downright silly to me. It is OK, you are entitled to have a correct opinion occasionally. It happens sometimes.

  6. #256
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,874

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Uh, who do you think invented pedobear, and who do you think fights for the anonymous distribution of child pornography.



    Did i disagree on that one? I was pretty sure I said that they should be mocked, and that it will be amusing when the government arrests the idiots who screw around with them and toss them in a dark hole without a trial because they become terrorists. Did you miss that, or did I use words that are too big? You remember where I said we could both enjoy some popcorn and watch them get destroyed? It is OK, i find it also quite disturbing to actually be on the same side as you for a change, but pretending we are disagreeing over this when we are agreeing seems downright silly to me. It is OK, you are entitled to have a correct opinion occasionally. It happens sometimes.
    Perhaps you've missed this event back in 2011? 'Anonymous' Busts Child Porn Ring | News & Opinion | PCMag.com Of course, if what you say is true, then perhaps they were only eliminating their competition, eh?

    In any case, I find it rather amusing, my dear, that even when you are trying to be nice you just can't drop the snarkyness. You must be a real hoot at the parties.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Perhaps you've missed this event back in 2011? 'Anonymous' Busts Child Porn Ring | News & Opinion | PCMag.com Of course, if what you say is true, then perhaps they were only eliminating their competition, eh?
    Not quite, but close.

    Ok, since you are confused, a little history for you. Anon is the product of a number of trolling groups and people who like to do things some might consider wrong. The name anonymous was chosen because that is something that protects it's members. Anonymous does not have any real group identity aside from the desire to remain anonymous. Anon does not have any true leadership, or actual group dynamics. This means that anon has a almost perfect excuse for the public full of idiots. When someone who was anonymous does something they like they take credit for it. When someone does something they do not like they say that those people were not actually part of the group.

    Take for example the war on scientology. Anon had been doing a number of things and having some moderate success with trolling and DDOS attacks. Scienos had been a target of internet trolls for almost as long as the internet has been around. Anon thought that they could destroy them because they had done some damage to some smaller entities. This was huge disaster for anon. Despite some protests with some guy fawkes cosplaying they really did not do much to scientology. The people who believed in them turned on them so anon created something called a newfag. these were people who supposedly had taken over the anon title and decided to act on their own in some dumb attempt to make the world a better place. Unless you were to know the workings of anon you might actually buy that excuse.

    Now let us take a look at your point. Anon came from the people who were doing anonymous file sharing. They were well versed in how not to be traced. because of that skill they also attracted people who were doing more serious criminal things who wanted to remain anonymous while continuing to do their criminal activity. A big group of these people were those distributing porn, and those who distribute illegal porn. things like snuff and child porn flow anonymously through anon's hangouts. Free speech on the internet, isn't it great? There are a whole bunch of other things involved in all of this, but anon attracted criminals because criminals needed anonymity.

    Why would that supposed group bust child pornography? That comes into play with things like Law enforcement stings, deterrents, and even people like perverted justice. You also had the entrance of a bunch of idealists into the anon crowd who came along during the scieno wars, the battles against internet censorship and monitoring, and even OWS and wiki lovers. These people are the newfags. They are not out for an anything goes internet. Since anon had no power structure, and membership is pretty much based on knowing where to go and how to be anonymous you mixed a bunch of do gooders with a bunch of do badders. Either some newfag busts the porn rings, or it is law enforcement or perverted justice acting as anon because they are anonymous, and that sort of story keeps the small fries out of their hair by scaring them away from anon.

    yes, i know it is confusing as hell, and what do you expect from a group who's only condition for membership is acting anonymously. Yes, i agree it is completely hypocritical to have a group identity when the whole thing should be anonymous. That doesn't change the fact that people like kiddie porn fans and child molesters are going to use anonymous to do their deeds because the one thing the elite in anon know is how to remain anonymous. In anonymous's original philosophy they adopted the dark side of things because they accepted that anonymous activity would promote criminal activity despitye their belief it also allowed true free speech and protected their lulz.

    how do I know all of this? I have had some history deep in the trolling community. You probably would not call it history as much as a huge obsessive desire to play with people over the internet. People like me were the ones who made the so called rules anon trolls use. I am not the hugest troll in the world, and i am not even close to what i used to be in the old days. Still, i did do some huge damage in my old days, and there are a couple of sites out there who still feel the effect of my words. i could wriote books on trolling and the history of trolling activities. Anon is just a johnny come lately on the scene who has actually gotten media attention and because of that has gotten more membership from complete idiots. Much like any organization of elite it suffers from it's own success. In the beginning the group had skill, but it's skill attracted people who wanted skill and had none, which eventually causes the group to be destroyed by it's own fame.

    of course since no one with a life actually cares about any of this it is worthless info. the /b/tards on 4chan were never much more than persistent in their attacks on people. Today the old school anon have gone away to other places and fear the newfags who destroyed their lovely organization, and that is why they poke the idealists into doing these things which will inevitably lead to their arrest because no one shared true skill at remaining anonymous with them.

    In any case, I find it rather amusing, my dear, that even when you are trying to be nice you just can't drop the snarkyness. You must be a real hoot at the parties.
    You have no idea. I am a performance artist after all.

  8. #258
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,874

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    teretun, thank you for the history lesson...and I mean that quite sincerely. I must say that I am very impressed by the peek you've given me into this part of you.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  9. #259
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

    Look, you strange man, it's not a war crime to fire on people moving towards an ambushed vehicle with weapons that are not friendlies. It sucks that they died, but it's a war zone, that's what happens. You don't like it? No one cares. But at least know what it is and isn't.
    Never bring your kids to a gunfight.

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •