Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 260

Thread: Anonymous Threatens Massive WikiLeaks-Style Exposure, Announced On Hacked Gov Site

  1. #231
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    The JSTOR documents that were downloaded by Swartz were publically funded research papers that were being sold at outrageously high prices. Important research like that, especially when tax payer funded, needs to be in the public domain. Our government is insanely interested in squashing the flow of information and standing up for corporations. I never thought someone as liberal as you would stand up for the corporations, especially in order to deter the growth of human knowledge.

    Apparently you have no clue what being a liberal is. Corporations are not evil, and people profiting is not bad. On the other hand, stealing from other people is bad. That is what Anonymous does.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #232
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Did they steal numbers this go? They had in the past (and bought numerous toys with the cash), while claiming they were only donating to groups like the Red Cross.
    Not to my knowledge this time.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #233
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Apparently you have no clue what being a liberal is. Corporations are not evil, and people profiting is not bad. On the other hand, stealing from other people is bad. That is what Anonymous does.
    In a nutshell....
    stealing from other people is bad
    Correct. Reason why these individuals are going down

  4. #234
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Anonymous Threatens Massive WikiLeaks-Style Exposure, Announced On Hacked Gov Sit

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    It's a helluva note, and a sign of these corrupted times when exposing government crimes is considered to be treasonous. Yes, we have the government we deserve.
    Oddly, our government actually has procedures that people can follow to expose government crime, legally, and in fact the government will protect them from prosecution if they follow that process. Dumping thousands of documents with zero control onto the public internet is not that method, and just manages to piss off those who might actually be outraged over the crimes they claim to be exposed.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #235
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    In a nutshell....

    Correct. Reason why these individuals are going down
    It made me happy to see in the source to the source that some kiddy Anon type will be spending real jailtime.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #236
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,314

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Ellsberg also tolerated not releasing sources when trying to discuss any missile gap to his isolated colleagues at RAND.
    I'm not sure what your point is.

    I'm not claiming Ellsberg or Manning is an angel. I'm claiming only that they are both whistleblowers and patriots.

  7. #237
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    No Pancho, they weren't armed. US thought they were armed, but the 'guns' turned out to be cameras. I'm wondering if you've heard the audio from the ship's intercom?

    Yes Pancho, I've been shot at and missed, sh*t at and hit. I did the Vietnam thing, ya' know? Helicopter Ambulance. We were medics, and flew unarmed, with Red Cross insignia, in compliance with Geneva Conventions. VC didn't care too much about the Red Cross insignia, just like you don't care too much about shooting civilians.

    My, how things don't change.
    lol is this real life? you must've been bad in combat.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #238
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is.

    I'm not claiming Ellsberg or Manning is an angel. I'm claiming only that they are both whistleblowers and patriots.
    It is possible that there were crimes committed, it's also possible that Anon is just declaring them crimes.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 02-01-13 at 06:39 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  9. #239
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Apparently you have no clue what being a liberal is. Corporations are not evil, and people profiting is not bad. On the other hand, stealing from other people is bad. That is what Anonymous does.
    Oh this is funny. If this were true then why is it that most liberals support raising taxes of just the rich corprate owners because they believe that Corporations are evil and always screw over thier employees and that they make too much? And please don't try to deny it as there are hundreds of posts in this forum that describe exactly that.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #240
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Constrictive Hacking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Oh this is funny. If this were true then why is it that most liberals support raising taxes of just the rich corprate owners because they believe that Corporations are evil and always screw over thier employees and that they make too much? And please don't try to deny it as there are hundreds of posts in this forum that describe exactly that.
    No. You have no clue what a liberal thinks. The reason to raise taxes on the wealthy is that they are harmed the least, and the economy is harmed the least, by raising their taxes, It is not a moral judgement on the wealthy. Some of my favorite people are extremely wealthy. Your laughable beliefs are, well, laughable.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •