Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 219

Thread: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    So, how's that boycott going........?

    LOL.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    So, how's that boycott going........?

    LOL.
    About as well as expected for a man who has troglodytes for listeners. What's great is that everybody now knows what the true pure conservative message is: calling women sluts if they express support for birth control.

    Take that into the next election man, along with the Latino bashing and the brown-nosing of hedgefunds manager, as well as more tax cuts for Paris Hilton's chiihuahua, and you've got the Real Republican Partyô

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    About as well as expected for a man who has troglodytes for listeners. What's great is that everybody now knows what the true pure conservative message is: calling women sluts if they express support for birth control.

    Take that into the next election man, along with the Latino bashing and the brown-nosing of hedgefunds manager, as well as more tax cuts for Paris Hilton's chiihuahua, and you've got the Real Republican Party™
    LOL......

    That's pretty funny coming from a political party who's base is made up of listeners to REAL intellectuals, like "L'il Wayne," and "Dr. Dre..............."

    So, what's the matter?

    You can't afford to actually PAY for your old lady's birth control, or do you just think someone ELSE ought to do it......

    More properly, EVERYONE else, but you.............

    Quite a gentleman, aren't you?

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Liberals boycott Limbaugh and Chick Fil A, leading to record profits for both..........

    LOL.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Liberals boycott Limbaugh and Chick Fil A, leading to record profits for both..........

    LOL.
    Cough, cough

    Chick-fil-A Stops Anti-Gay Donations, Adopts Anti-Discrimination Policy / Queerty

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    LOL......

    That's pretty funny coming from a political party who's base is made up of listeners to REAL intellectuals, like "L'il Wayne," and "Dr. Dre..............."

    So, what's the matter?

    You can't afford to actually PAY for your old lady's birth control, or do you just think someone ELSE ought to do it......

    More properly, EVERYONE else, but you.............

    Quite a gentleman, aren't you?
    Wow, enough with the clever repartee!

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Do you have a point?

    It appears your link says NOTHING about the record growth and name recognition trying to boycott chicken sandwiches brought them........

    And you really ought to do something about that cough.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Wow, enough with the clever repartee!
    Works for me............

    I'm only responding to what YOU'VE said...........

    Now, if you want to go BACK to the discussion, it's up to you......

    Let's start here.

    Like I said, I actually ADMIRE real Liberals, because as a Conservative, I realize that a "Ship of State" with the rudder stuck left OR right is a ship heading to disaster.........

    But REAL Liberals would have stood up, and said something when a guy DARED to ask the President a question, and promptly had his Constitutional rights peed on, regardless of Party.

    REAL Liberals would have stood up, and said "Hell no" when the President decided to start executing American citizens, WITHOUT ANY FORM OF JUDICIAL REVIEW, based only on his OPINION alone...

    REAL Liberals would have stood again, and said NO to putting people into jail without charges indefitely, AGAIN based purely on the President's words alone.......

    And Jewish Americans must REALLY be blind after what they've gone through, since many attribute all these terrible things to Republicans, when all ANY President needs now do is label them, or any OTHER group, "terrorists," and they can be imprisoned for life, and executed at will, LEGALLY today, based on the President's assessment alone.....

    In short, REAL Liberals aren't so afraid of being called racists that they cow-tow to fascist whims.............

  9. #169
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    It is probably because The Richards Group told them to do that

  10. #170
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Limbaugh: Itís Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Works for me............

    I'm only responding to what YOU'VE said...........

    Now, if you want to go BACK to the discussion, it's up to you......

    Let's start here.

    Like I said, I actually ADMIRE real Liberals, because as a Conservative, I realize that a "Ship of State" with the rudder stuck left OR right is a ship heading to disaster.........

    But REAL Liberals would have stood up, and said something when a guy DARED to ask the President a question, and promptly had his Constitutional rights peed on, regardless of Party.

    REAL Liberals would have stood up, and said "Hell no" when the President decided to start executing American citizens, WITHOUT ANY FORM OF JUDICIAL REVIEW, based only on his OPINION alone...

    REAL Liberals would have stood again, and said NO to putting people into jail without charges indefitely, AGAIN based purely on the President's words alone.......

    And Jewish Americans must REALLY be blind after what they've gone through, since many attribute all these terrible things to Republicans, when all ANY President needs now do is label them, or any OTHER group, "terrorists," and they can be imprisoned for life, and executed at will, LEGALLY today, based on the President's assessment alone.....

    In short, REAL Liberals aren't so afraid of being called racists that they cow-tow to fascist whims.............
    I;m curious. Just what is a real liberal?

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •