Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 176

Thread: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

  1. #1
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Rand Paul has come out criticizing Chris Christie for throwing temper tantrums and grandstanding.

    Rand Paul to Chris Christie: Cool it With the Temper Tantrums & Grandstanding, Alright? | TheBlaze.com

  2. #2
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    I am trying to think of why any one would care what Rand Paul thinks, but I cannot come up with a reason to. I still find it fun to watch the republican party eat it's own.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #3
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,563

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am trying to think of why any one would care what Rand Paul thinks, but I cannot come up with a reason to. I still find it fun to watch the republican party eat it's own.
    Because he's awesome, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Rand Paul has come out criticizing Chris Christie for throwing temper tantrums and grandstanding.

    ]
    Look who's talking.

    RAND PAUL: DERANGED BY TOILETS - T H E* *L *E* F* T *- *W* I *N* G* **N* O* I* S* E* **M* A* C* H* I* N* E

  5. #5
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Excuse us if we don't put any faith in a source which A) Was posted by you and B) Is called "Theleftwingnoisemachine".<---- Is that your alter ego btw?
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,785

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Excuse us if we don't put any faith in a source which A) Was posted by you and B) Is called "Theleftwingnoisemachine".<---- Is that your alter ego btw?

    I find it rather humorous when folks refuse to read posted links and attack said links solely on the basis of whether or not they agree with the politics endorsed on said link. Now if Marinetpartier had bothered to read the link, he might have found another link on the "leftwingnoisemachine" page, this one - Rand Paul’s Toilet Tirade - ABC News
    Members of Congress are upset about a lot of things – the economy, the debt… the toilets?

    Sen. Rand Paul, R-KY, today went off on a tirade about toilets in the midst of an Energy & Natural Resources Committee hearing on energy efficiency standards for certain appliances.
    <snip>
    “Frankly, my toilets don’t work in my house. And I blame you and people like you who want to tell me what I can install in my house, what I can do. You restrict my choices. There is hypocrisy that goes on when people claim to believe in some choices but don’t want to let the consumer decide what they can buy and put in their houses. I find it insulting. I find it insulting that a lot of these products that you’re going to make us buy and you won’t let us buy what we want to buy and you take away our choices.”
    and just to confirm Sen. Paul's rationality, his office uploaded a video of the tirade to his own YouTube channel - Sen. Rand Paul on Consumer Choice in Energy Committee Hearing - YouTube


    So, maybe next time, a political opponent posts links to a page you don't like, you should consider checking it out and not reflexively rejecting it due to the source and for no other reason.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  7. #7
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Man, that's some funny stuff



    Rand Paul tells the woman who is testifying that he can't find a toilet that works, so the woman replies "I can help you find a toilet that works"

    So he asks her if she's going to pay for it!!
    Last edited by sangha; 01-21-13 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    I would have a lot of trouble flushing my toilet if I spewed as much BS into it as rand paul spits out in a day.

  9. #9
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    I find it rather humorous when folks refuse to read posted links and attack said links solely on the basis of whether or not they agree with the politics endorsed on said link. Now if Marinetpartier had bothered to read the link, he might have found another link on the "leftwingnoisemachine" page, this one - Rand Paul’s Toilet Tirade - ABC News


    and just to confirm Sen. Paul's rationality, his office uploaded a video of the tirade to his own YouTube channel - Sen. Rand Paul on Consumer Choice in Energy Committee Hearing - YouTube


    So, maybe next time, a political opponent posts links to a page you don't like, you should consider checking it out and not reflexively rejecting it due to the source and for no other reason.
    When you say source, are you speaking of the person or the website? Because, if Somerville had ever read any of the trolling propaganda by HOJ, he'd see why I automatically dismiss anything the guy posts. He could post something by one of the most trusted sources in all the land and I'd automatically assume he altered it. If you had posted it, yeah, I would've read it. Not this guy.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Professor
    Bigfoot 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    12-01-15 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,027
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Rand Paul tells Christie to stop his temper tantrums and grandstanding [W:53]

    While people are making fun of Rand Paul, they should be making fun of the idiotic toilet regulations that don't save any water whatsoever.
    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." -Thomas Sowell

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •