Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 206

Thread: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:153/170/200]

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    So mostly Christian staff are going to help Islam spread? I don't know how Christians spread Islam. Since is the standard they have set out, this is the standard they have to come to be known for, if they abandon it no one will watch them. Most Muslims are good people but like Christians there are those that take it to extremes.
    I see you are in Canada. For an example of how insidious the increased Islamic presence can be in a 'Free'
    nation, take a moment to consider the ordeal of author Mark Steyn in the Canadian courts.

    Canada’s Hate Speech Laws: Model of Tolerance? Or Hotbed of Incivility and Ice-berg of Self-Censorship?

  2. #152
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,154

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    I see you are in Canada. For an example of how insidious the increased Islamic presence can be in a 'Free'
    nation, take a moment to consider the ordeal of author Mark Steyn in the Canadian courts.

    Canada’s Hate Speech Laws: Model of Tolerance? Or Hotbed of Incivility and Ice-berg of Self-Censorship?
    The amount of bias is amazing, I didn't think you could actually be that biased.

  3. #153
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,870

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Moderator's Warning:
    O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:153/170/200]The off topic posts and personal comments directed at others cease now thanks. This is the only warning i'm giving. It's up to you guys.

  4. #154
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    I agree for the most part...but Al gore couldve and shouldve found another buyer...Al Jazeera is not our friend
    What makes them not our friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful'

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    So do you subscribe to WND? Seems to be something they would pull. Is there no chance they could just be a news organization?
    I'm sorry I haven't been clear.

    Al Jazeera is ABSOLUTELY a legitimate news organization. No one doubts that.

    Just like an automobile is a means of transportation. But a car can also be used for other purposes. A place to stow your golf clubs. A place to eat lunch. It can be used as a weapon. It can serve as a rolling bedroom.

    Al Jazeera is a news organization that can serve more than one purpose.

  6. #156
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,154

    Re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful'

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't been clear.

    Al Jazeera is ABSOLUTELY a legitimate news organization. No one doubts that.

    Just like an automobile is a means of transportation. But a car can also be used for other purposes. A place to stow your golf clubs. A place to eat lunch. It can be used as a weapon. It can serve as a rolling bedroom.

    Al Jazeera is a news organization that can serve more than one purpose.
    Though it won't like I know most people's vehicles don't turn into weapons, AJE won't turn into a propaganda weapon.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    The amount of bias is amazing, I didn't think you could actually be that biased.
    Why don't you do yourself and me a favor?

    Read the article THEN criticize it...or me if you still think you must.

  8. #158
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,154

    Re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    Why don't you do yourself and me a favor?

    Read the article THEN criticize it...or me if you still think you must.
    I did, it's amazingly biased.

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful'

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Though it won't like I know most people's vehicles don't turn into weapons, AJE won't turn into a propaganda weapon.
    See how much you know?

    Al Jazeera is ALREADY serving as a propaganda weapon!

    If you can't see what already exists how can you possibly be counted on to see what is coming this way that is just like what you are blind to?

    Your heart is in the right place but you haven't bothered to read much on this topic, have you?

  10. #160
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,154

    Re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful'

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    See how much you know?

    Al Jazeera is ALREADY serving as a propaganda weapon!

    If you can't see what already exists how can you possibly be counted on to see what is coming this way that is just like what you are blind to?

    Your heart is in the right place but you haven't bothered to read much on this topic, have you?
    Like I said before give me evidence AJE is biased. The article you quoted, that is bias.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •