Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 206

Thread: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:153/170/200]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    im going to answer all the responses to me from tactical dan and andalube in this post ok...im old and cant keep up with all you guys throwing stuff at me...im just not bright enough

    i remember quite well all the propaganda and anti american printing al jazeera has done and their televison propaganda...in the beginning of the war they did nothing but try to damage the us effort.
    I am desperately trying to find an article by a mid east expert that i read a couple of months ago...about al jazeera has calmed their rhetoric and became more main stream...because they like all other muslim groups want a foothold in the united states...well here it is....personally..this is my opinion...i do not hate muslims...but i fear them, i fear them because i never know which one of them that is near me hates me and is my enemy. I fear them because they hate us and i fear them because of all ive seen and heard...like their putting out contracts to murder on anyone that says anything they dont like...i could go on and on but you all know the drill....lastly dont try to "sell" me the...most muslims are good muslims crap...let them tell me that they believe that most americans are good people first...and let them denounce publically with conviction their religion of hate and murder...then we can talk...but muslim cheerleaders make me shake my head to be honest...
    great post!

  2. #92
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    You really don't get O'Reilly. Maybe that's because the signal from the USA to Spain isn't great.
    I think we all get O'Reilly.



    And there was that whole sexual harrassment thing:

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Oct28.html

    Yeah, we 'get' Bill O'Reilly.
    Last edited by Wiggen; 01-06-13 at 04:26 PM.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #93
    User GG_Allin760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    01-16-14 @ 05:54 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    7

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    I found a really good article that I wanted to share with you guys...

    Will Americans ever get to see Al Jazeera? - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

  4. #94
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,903

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    If this deal was about business, Al Gore would have accpeted Glenn Becks offer, but it was turned down.

    Why was it turned down?

    Reportedly it was because Al Gore did not agree with Glenn Becks stance on anything.

    Business was put aside for Gores opinion.
    Lol, selling Current to Beck would have been a terrible business move.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  5. #95
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Perhaps AlJ will hire Beck for social issue commentary.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    This sound remarkably like "they all look the same to me."
    Oh, so you can recognize a non-violent Islamist who is working stealthily to weaken America?

    What gives you such powers of discernment?

    Is this a case of, "it takes one to know one?"


  7. #97
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,903

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by Monserrat View Post
    Why? I didn't say anything about the last year I'm just a fan of calling things like they are and not automatically jumping to accusations of racism in cases that more likely have to do with a hesitation towards the past anti-american sentiment of AJ.
    Anti-american or Anti-US Government? Many people get the two confused.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Right wing foxbats apparently love the guy. I rest my case.
    You have no case.

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    You have no case.
    Not making any case at all. Just stating a fact. Right wing Foxbats love O'Reilly. Everybody else considers him a joke.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #100
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    re: O'Reilly: Al Gore's sale to al-Jazeera 'sleazy and disgraceful' [W:152]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Not making any case at all. Just stating a fact. Right wing Foxbats love O'Reilly. Everybody else considers him a joke.
    Same holds true for other people on the other extreme of the political spectrum. That's what extremism is. What's your point?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •